Pyramid Healthcare - Pittsburgh Detox and Inpatient Treatment Center

306 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 15221

2.9

About Pyramid Healthcare - Pittsburgh Detox and Inpatient Treatment Center

Welcome to Pyramid Healthcare. We offer treatment and care for adult and teen alcohol and drug abuse, as well as treatment for individuals with mental health disorders and adolescent behavioral problems. We have locations in Western, Central and Eastern Pennsylvania to provide comprehensive care to people dealing with alcohol abuse and/or drug addiction.

Dual Diagnosis/ Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment

2.8/5
    3.1/5
    3/5

• Dd
    Terrible place for employment. Very Racist and unprofessional staff.
  • T.T
    I just left pyramid hillside, 1 thing is for facts...we got 3 hot n very filling meals, snacks before bed, the kitchen staff always allowed 2nds, n made us desserts after dinner...we also had a bed with blankets n pillow, air conditioning or heat in our room, a hot shower, and a toilet that flushes. I don't have one complaint cause it was better then jail or the street. The staff was amazing, u give respect , u get respect. We.got smoke brakes all the time, a rec time to sit out side n do what we wanted to. Yes there were groups and my counsler was an amazing woman, omg a real person, told u like it was in a good way. Which I love that about her. The techswere ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. WOULD ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND IT.
  • Rjames
    I think acj is cleaner than pyramid. Staff is lazy. They all play on there phones all day.. But let a new pair of Jordans come out and they'll flex around.. Its kind of sad really to need validation from people who are bad shape from the beginning
  • LR
    This place is a joke. Staff has attitudes beyond unbelievable. My son left because there is not any kind of recovery. DONT waste your time or money!!!
    I thought the staff was amazing. I went to pyramid as my first ever treatment facility and I have been drug free since I left I have been clean for 14 months now. Dual treatment center. Knowledgeable staff most recovering themselves, doctors, therapists, counselors, nutritionists. Outside na meetings inside na meeting. Group therapy. Very structured. Some staff were unprofessional.
  • Jason
    Inpatient detox is a horrible facility dirty and poor accommodations for sick people..... the outpatient program was pretty good but the doctor was always late and never spent real time with the patients
  • Brittany
    This was the WORST rehab ive ever encountered. people nodding out all the time. the staff and nursing staff are NOT NICE. nobody cares about recovery there... its a joke.
  • L,C.
    I\'m not going to say what I want because I know it will be removed. I\'ll just say, if pyramid was the last rehab on earth I still wouldn\'t go back there. My personal experience was a nightmare.
  • gk
    I had a horrible experience there. After 24 hours I had not seen one counslor. I walked out. Now 5 months later I am receiving a bill for my stay. They never put it through my insurance. I cannot get anyone on the phone and I have left many messages.
  • Rd
    This place is a awful. I was there to get clean. It\'s a joke there
  • LEE
    This place needs to be shut down do not go there all they want is you\'re. insurance. money you mean nothing to these people all they want you for is your insurance money. it is a detention center you will regret going there i promise you. Staff. is completely. unprofessional . You can not move freely anywhere at anytime. without. being escorted. They lose half of my clothes and items was told i would be compensated and when i started to question my belongings more and more they made false accusations against. me
  • Amanda
    Most of the staff is in recovery n have nurses on staff 24/7. Could allow more outside meetings. I got a lot out of the groups we had and with my one on ones. I learned what my disease was and how important the 12 steps are and how it is very important to get a sponsor. They taught me how to live without using.
    Decent Facility.
  • Frank
    quality place,great staff,outside meetings.
    helped my son. just sorry there has to be these kinds of facilities. it brought my son down on the suboxone to the point where he is now completely clean.
    After driving over 2 hrs to get there, we were told we could not see our son. Then they let us see him for maybe 30 min & his whole treatment & progress was treated as a big secret due to his age of being 14. I was expected to adequately care for this child but not know any of the specifics regarding his tx, diagnosis, prognosis etc, which to me was a complete failure on both sides.
  • LP
    Pyrimid was very good for me.