Qualis Care of Louisiana in New Orleans, LA

(4 of 5)
4201 Woodland Dr, 3rd Floor
New Orleans LA 70131

Qualis Care of Louisiana Philosophy

At Qualis Care, we are a treatment program for those who seek recovery from substance use disorders and/or mental health problems. It is our aim to provide our clients with a safe, secure, supportive environment and an array of professional services, activities and experiences that will assist with achieving success in ones journey. We see our relationship with our clients as a partnership, whereby we are working together and moving toward a positive change.

• 12-Step
    The term “12 Step Program” describes a way to recover from addiction that is based on the model developed by Alcoholics Anonymous. Many drug and alcohol treatment centers base their treatment on 12 steps – the first three of which are situational, the next four addressing the practical issues created by the addiction, followed by two steps focused on making amends for hurting others. Steps 10 and 11 involve a deeper examination of the previous steps and the final step is focused on helping others avoid and recover from addiction.

Individual Therapy

CBT – Cognitive Behavioral Therapy

DBT – Dialectical Behavioral Therapy

ABOUT QUALIS CARE OF LOUISIANA

Located in New Orleans, La., Qualis Care of Louisiana offers residential treatment and aftercare for individuals who are struggling with substance use, mental health disorders, or co-occurring disorders. The treatment center's goal is to provide a safe, secure, and supportive environment for their clients.

According to Qualis Care of Louisiana's website, program plans are individualized and are based on the level of addiction the client is facing.

Programs are designed to help each client's physical and mental health. The facility also offers aftercare to clients who have finished treatment. Aftercare treatment includes transitional or sober living, help with housing, and vocational counseling.

Programming includes the 12-steps and individual therapy. Cognitive behavioral therapy is offered, and is designed to help individuals understand the thoughts and emotions that underline their addiction.

The center's website notes Qualis Care of Louisiana has a staff-to-client ratio of 1:1. The treatment team includes a medical director, nurses, counselors, social workers, psychologists, and psychiatrists.

Photos on Qualis Care of Louisiana's website show shared bedrooms. The center's website notes the center has a fitness area, scenic views, and prepared meals.

REVIEWS

Rehabs.com has yet to receive any reviews from this facility’s former clients, loved ones, and staffers.

According to the facility's website, Qualis Care of Louisiana accepts a variety of insurances, including Blue Cross Blue Shield, Anthem, Cigna, Value Options, and Aetna. Treatment is $25,000 for a month.

Published on November 2017

Overall I was pleased with this treatment program. I was there during a time of transition and understood some of the kinks still needed ironing. My therapist, was hands down phenomenal. It was her training that taught me to make a 360 degree shift of my thinking pattern. I wanted to leave many times, complaining of this/that. But soon realized this was just a shock to my life of instant gratification. Soon I realized these people weren’t treating me half as bad as I was while using and damn near killing myself. The ugly side was with the medical department, some staff were really downright disrespectful to a group of individuals whom deserve the utmost respect for even deciding we want different and better fit our lives. Also the medical team had a problem with miscommunication. Don’t get me wrong, not all. Those that were respectful truly had an attitude of care and compassion. BHT’s were amazing, oftentimes going above and beyond. Would recommend giving Qualis a try

My sister went here almost a year ago and is still sober today! My family is so grateful. The staff helped us with family counseling because we had a lot of anger. Today we are again a loving family and no longer worry if my sister will end up in jail again or OD! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Nice program and great staff. I learned a lot here.

This is trash do not attend

This place helped me gain control over myself and my life again. I will be forever grateful that my family did what they did to get me into here. I have learned so much and my life is so much better than it has ever been. This place believed in me when I just coukdnt anymore. I’m so grateful.