Recovery Boot Camp for Men in Delray Beach, FL

(5 of 5)
85 SW 5th Ave
Delray Beach FL 33444

Recovery Boot Camp for Men Philosophy

Each member of the Recovery Boot Camp staff is in recovery themselves. We understand what you are going through and where you’ve been, which gives us a unique and valuable approach to rehabilitation for addiction. Our mission is to help you learn the skills you need to overcome your addiction and function as a productive, sober man in society. We provide Residential Inpatient, Partial hospitalization, Intensive Outpatient and Outpatient levels of treatment for drug, alcohol and co-occurring addictions. A combination of rigorous coursework, life skills training, and team-building activities are what makes our program effective. The Recovery Boot Camp community is composed of close mentorships and relationships between peers and staff. You’ll make lasting relationships with other men in the program that encourage accountability during and after rehabilitation. Start your recovery with other men like you today.

• Dual Diagnosis/Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
    The focus of cognitive behavioral therapy (also called CBT) is helping people to understand the thoughts and emotions that underlie their addiction with the goal of learning new, healthier and more productive ways to understand and express themselves.

Treatment for drug and alcohol addiction, and co-occurring disorders

Rigorous coursework and life skills training

Group and individual counseling sessions

Tim Schnellenberger

CEO

Tim has owned and operated Healing Properties Sober Living since 2002. He purchased the facilities at Healing Properties and began his work in sober living and rehabilitation as a way of giving back and helping others the way he had been helped. Tim has helped dozens of men find recovery and sobriety through the effective 12-step process and “Big Book” coursework used in Alcoholics Anonymous.

Lauren Tynes, LCSW

Clinical Director

As Recovery Boot Camp’s clinical director, Lauren is responsible for aiding in the development, implementation, and overseeing of all clinical programs at our Delray Beach facility. Lauren graduated from Florida Atlantic University with a Bachelor’s of Social Work and a Master of Social Work. She is an active Licensed Clinical Social Worker through the Florida Department of Health. Lauren has many years of experience participating within interdisciplinary teams to ensure the highest quality and continuity of individualized client-centered care in for-profit facilities and federal government agencies servicing the mental health, substance abuse, and veteran populations. Since early childhood, Lauren has experienced passion for helping people. As a firm believer in truth, Lauren is often times confronting clients with what they need to hear and not necessarily what they want to hear. Lauren enjoys helping clients daily with the use of comprehensive and individualized clinical interventions and will continue to ensure the highest possible quality of care with innovative processes provided by Recovery Boot Camp’s program with an overall focus on the health, well-being, and growth of our clients.

There is no official review of Recovery Boot Camp for Men yet.

Is this your facility? Click here to learn about participating in an official Rehabs.com review.

My family and I couldn't be more grateful for the faculty and staff at Recovery Boot Camp.We were like so many other families out there searching for help and praying for a miracle.When we sent our son to RBC we really didn't know what else we could do to help our son.It was there that my son received long term daily treatment and really took ownership for his own life and learn to live one day at a time.He has worked extremely hard and we couldn't be prouder of the man has has become.This is where we found our MIRACLE!

I am a alumni of recovery boot camp. I came here after a few treatments over the years of wanting to be a clean and sober man i was feeling very hopeless when i came here with really no hope that this experience was going to be any different. I was wrong it was different i was asked to put my trust in there program and be honest with my struggles with addiction. They were right and i knew the staff here work around the clock for there clients. I continued to meet the standards that were being asked of me and my life really changed beyond comprehension. I have inner peace with myself my obsession with drugs and alcohol have been removed. Today I'm able to live a life i never thought was going to be possible for me and with that i am very blessed.

Thank you for such a great review Chris. You have come such a long way in your recovery and have so much more to look forward to as you continue on this path. See you at the alumni meeting.

I believe the gentleman that come here for services receive top notch treatment and care from providers that care about their success.

This facility really stresses the importance of sponsorship and 12 steps. It has a great community where the clients hold each other accountable and call each other out if they are slacking in certain areas.

I�ll start off by saying Recovery Boot Camp has really hit the mark with providing clients excellent care. Being in recovery myself, attending multiple treatment centers and working for a few I can honestly say Recovery Boot Camp stands out as one of the best treatment centers in South Florida if not the nation. Everyone from the owner of the company to the techs, all work hands on with the clients providing the upmost care. Given that the 12 step program has worked for so many including myself, clients are required to get a sponsor, work the steps, and maintain a daily meeting attendance.

Thank you Jared, its nice to know others believe in us and what we are doing here at Recovery Boot Camp.

RBC is a unique facility that pays a great deal of attention to the clients individual needs approaching them where they are. In it's customization of a treatment plan it remains within the paradigm of the tried and true 12 step modality with many adjunctive therapies. This structure with freedom has an impressive result record for long term recovery. The all male facility is long term and fosters a familial environment where clients become accountable to each other as well as staff. The underlying focus on psycho/spiritual health impresses the need for spiritual growth or what 'Jung" called moral psychology. It is one of the most comprehensive treatment structures that I have ever been a part of in over 17 years of professional treatment work.

It's an absolute pleasure to have you be part of the team. You bring so much knowledge and insight for these guys to really open theirs minds to. Thank you for all of your amazing work.

I have worked in the field of addiction treatment for numerous years. I am proud to call Recovery Boot Camp my place of employment.

You're amazing, thank you for all your hard work and keep everyone on track here.

I am so grateful to be working at a facility that reinforces the efficacy of the 12 step recovery model, because it aligns with my own personal journey in recovery. To hold Clients accountable, to arm them with the facts about sponsorship and step work, to see alumni coming back to sponsor and give back to the new clients at the facility, these are things that I find incredibly vital to the success of our clients in their efforts to obtain long term sobriety. Just the fact that all clients are required to acquire a sponsor and actively be working their steps while in treatment is reason enough to be excited about the impact Recovery Boot Camp is having on addicts and alcoholics getting sober in this community.

I�m an alcoholic and in recovery. I have been to a few treatment centers in my past and have never encountered a treatment facility like Recovery Boot Camp. For starters, the owner is always available to clients and is hands on with the staff. I�ve never been to or heard of a treatment center where the owner is so hands on, readily available and a wealth of knowledge in regards to recovery. The rest of the staff from the clinicians, to the admissions team to the techs have a family like feel and work together like the true professionals they are,keeping client care as their number one priority. This is a no nonsense place that holds clients accountable with their recovery program i.e. making sure clients are going to 12step meetings, ensuring clients have sponsors and are living good honest lives. This is all done in a nurturing supportive community. I personally have seen scores of men who have come Recovery Boot Camp broken, alone and afraid, then to make the transition to become sober men and contributing memebers in society as well as reconnected to their loved ones. I would recommend Recovery Boot Camp time and time again.

Brain your review is awesome. We appreciate you pointing out what we do and the importance of it. Thank you for thinking so highly of us.

amazing facility i have seen so many guys come through here who have tried to get sober at so many other places and succeed here and achieve long term sobriety

First off I'd like to say how proud my family and I are of my brother. My brother was in and out of rehab facilities in PA and was never able to stay committed to being sober. When the day came that he was finally ready to admit to his addiction he thought the best idea would be to leave the town where it all started and move. We knew he was serious about getting clean when he came up with that idea to pack up his life and head down to Florida. He was able to find Recocery Boot Camp and start his life in recovery. I have never seen my brother so passionate about recovery until he was able to find this place. I am so grateful for this facility and helping my brother get his life back.

Its always awesome to hear success stories of families like yours. We are glad your brother found recovery and we are grateful to be apart of it.

Recovery Boot Camp really helped put my addiction into perspective for me. This place provided me with a safe and structured program to start my recovery. The staff and other residents all held me accountable and didn't hesitate to call me out on my shortcomings. IU believe that if i didn't come to RBC id either still be in and out of treatment or worse. I recommend this place to anyone who actually wants help!

Thank You for the review, we are privileged to be able to help men like you find recovery. Keep up the great work!!

Photo of Transformations Drug & Alcohol Treatment Center