Revival Recovery Services in Apple Valley, CA

(5 of 5)
12350 Indian River Dr.
Apple Valley CA 92308

Revival Recovery Services Philosophy

With Compassion, Conviction and Counseling, Revival seeks to restore ones relationship with Jesus to achieve personal healing and balance.

• Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
    Patients who undergo intensive outpatient treatment continue to live at home and sometimes go to school or work while participating in a highly structured treatment protocol that is focused on ending substance abuse. Programs vary in terms of how much treatment patients receive, how often and for how long. Some facilities design individualized intensive outpatient treatment programs.

• Individual Therapy
    This term describes one-on-one therapy, in which a patient and trained counselor, social worker, psychologist or psychiatrist meets privately with a patient to discuss challenges related to lifestyle, work, family and romantic relationships that may have contributed to the development of an addiction.

Drug and Alcohol Counseling

Therapy

Discipleship

Ray Perea

CEO / Facility Director

10 years of hospital/medical background (supervising, administration, registration, insurance policies, billing, EMT, phlebotomy) and 15 years of corporate management experience. Rays heart is with the men. His priority is to meet each client and help identify why they continue to choose the wrong path.

Janet Perea

Executive Director

Janet’s passion for Jesus and pursuit to see men permanently set free from addiction has been the motivating force behind Revival Recovery. As Executive Director Janet is responsible for all financial reporting to the Board of Directors along with community resources, outreach programs and positive social engagement.

ABOUT REVIVAL RECOVERY SERVICES

Located in a residential neighborhood in Apple Valley, California, Revival Recovery Services (RRS) provides faith-based treatment for men struggling with substance use disorder. Services offered include residential care, an intensive outpatient program (IOP), and an outpatient program (OP), all of which are heavily informed by a belief in Christianity. RRS is one of 695 substance abuse treatment facilities in California (about 49 percent of all facilities in the state) to provide specialized treatment for men. Detox is not provided on-site.

An initial assessment with the center’s staff helps determine the most appropriate level of care for each client. Those who require 24-hour support and supervision typically are admitted to the residential inpatient program. Residential clients may remain on-site for 30, 60, or 90 days. IOP and OP offer less time-demanding options, the duration of which is tailored to each client’s needs.

RRS utilizes a Christian interpretation of the 12-Steps for its approach to treatment. Each client is assigned to a staff member who, according to the center's website, monitors progress and administers individual counseling “with prayer and guidance from the Holy Spirit.” Clients also participate in process groups, bible study, religious education, and discharge planning. Church attendance on Sundays and up to two times during the week is mandatory.

RRS's programs are divided into two phases. The first marks the transition from growing awareness of the client's problem to acknowledgement of the need for action. In the second, participants engage in active recovery and consider the effects of their addiction on others. Curriculum and classes address healing, minimizing daily struggles, avoiding communication breakdowns, and creating healthy boundaries.

The treatment team includes certified alcohol and drug counselors, life skills educators, registered alcohol and drug trainees, and pastoral counselors/advisors.

RRS’s homelike residential facility can house up to six men at a time. Residents share a bedroom and have access to tastefully furnished living, dining, and media rooms, as well as a fully equipped kitchen. Recreational activities, such as camping, group exercise, outings, and church events, are incorporated into the program as fellowship activities.

All of the five former clients polled by Rehabs.com to date gave RRS positive reviews. They reported that the program's faith-based treatment was both effective and redemptive, and described the environment as friendly and warm. "Revival offers something very intimate in the sense of them operating as family rather than a business," wrote J.W. in a representative review. "All the staff are incredible and truly desire to see people set free from their addiction."

RRS also fared well on secondary sites, where it earned average ratings of 4.6 out of five stars based on 30 Google reviews[1] and 4.5 out of five stars based on 17 Yelp reviews[2] (eight of which were "unrecommended"). Testimonials across both sites were similar to those from Rehabs.com, praising the staff and the Christian-based treatment. "This facility/home/brotherhood has changed my life!" Giuseppe wrote in a representative review. "I was brought into this home with open arms... The men in this facility helped bring me back to the lord and in turn, the lord has restored me to my sanity. "

Judy, the one loved one surveyed by Rehabs.com at the time of this writing, also gave RRS positive feedback. She awarded the facility five out of five stars for its treatment effectiveness and wrote: "Revival Recovery is an overwhelming answer to prayer for our son! After 4 previous stays at many different rehabs, Revival was the first time that our son truly had a heart change to rely on God Almighty to overcome his drug addiction."

Fees start at $6,000 per month and $18,000 for 90 days. RRS accepts self-pay and most insurance plans, including out of network from providers such as Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, and United Healthcare. Financing is also available to clients who qualify.

[2] https://www.yelp.com/biz/revival-recovery-services-apple-valley

Published on November 2018

M.A.

I came to Revival Recovery Services with one hope: that God change my heart from a heart of stone to a heart of flesh as the Lord promises in Ezekiel 36:26. I was a man who had come to believe the lie of a life ravaged by alcohol and drugs that he had no heart left. Revival provided a loving environment, safe from the influences of a world in which my being did not seem to fit. It is by God’s grace through the sacrifice of his only son, Jesus Christ, that I found redemption here. I leave a new man, with a new identity, and a new purpose. I leave here fit with the heart God intended me to find.

A. Diaz

Having come to the end of my rope, I prayed and asked God to send me a miracle. I just happened to be searching the internet for drug rehab services when I saw Revival Recovery Services. I decided to check it out and when I found out that it was a faith-based recovery facility, I just looked up and cried and thanked God for answering my prayers. The staff was amazing and I feel like I am a pretty good judge of character, so I felt like they really cared and I knew that this was my saving grace. I put my faith in God and submitted to the program. My life is not only peaceful but I found out who I was and the feeling of living a clean and sober life brought value back in my life. God restored my marriage and my relationships with my three daughters became more loving than they had ever been. God showed me how to love through the eyes of His Son Jesus. The shame and guilt no longer run my life and God has shown me how to be an example to others to give them hope. I must say to the staff that you have given me and shown me love and I have nothing but love and respect for you both. I will forever be grateful and will thank God every day for the rest of my life. I recommend Revival Recovery Services to those who are lost and looking for the love of Christ and a new lease on life.

Ron

When I first committed to Revival I was a bit apprehensive as to the capability of the services and staff being able to address my particular needs in a manner that would not only educate me in the areas of addiction, but render sure positive therapeutic processes and solutions for getting sober and staying sober. Well, after my first week I was certain that my wife and I had made the right decision in choosing Revival Recovery Services. The treatment and education provided by qualified staff members and psychologists has been both extremely informative and comprehensive. I am grateful to the Lord for Revival as it has truly been just that. my sincere thanks to all member of the Revival team who were instrumental in my recovery and giving me a new network of friends and family. I love you guys!

Judy

Revival Recovery is an overwhelming answer to prayer for our son! After 4 previous stays at many different rehabs, Revival was the first time that our son truly had a heart change to rely on God Almighty to overcome his drug addiction. Everyone there helped him to see his deepest need was a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and that his bondage to addiction stemmed from his deepest need...helping him see all the reasons that drove him to using. The entire staff truly loved our son and have went out of their way for him and our family. We trust them with our only son, which is the highest recommendation we can give. He came home after 90 days a changed man, ready to begin a new life following God, recognizing that his relationship to God is first, and depending on Him. We highly recommend Revival Recovery Services. We love you all. Family Forever!

CB

If you\'re looking for a safe, trustworthy place to care for your loved one, I totally recommend Revival Recovery Services. The team is genuinely concerned for the clients and manage that fine balance of being professional and personal at the same time. It is Christ centered and love centered. The home is luxurious, clean and has a peaceful atmosphere. They do outings and trips and teach life skills too - life changing help in time of crisis.

JW

Dealing with years of personal addiction before and after serving the US Army, I know and see the value that Revival Recovery brings- not just for people in our community but to this nation. Revival offers something very intimate in the sense of them operating as family rather than a business. All the staff are incredible and truly desire to see people set free from their addiction. JW (Law Enforcement Officer and Former USArmy Soldier)