Sage Recovery Villa

7201 Gilbert Road, Manor, Texas, 78653

About Sage Recovery Villa

Sage was developed with the idea that treatment is more than learning to change unwanted or unhealthy behaviors. Long-term change comes from treating the mind, body, and spirit collectively. Sage Recovery Villa is designed to expand upon our original vision of our outpatient treatment center, Sage Recovery & Wellness Center. With Sage Recovery Villa, clients are offered an exceptional residential experience, providing a deeper level of exploration and integration, while housed in a relaxing and serene residential setting.

Long before substance use was a problem, it was the solution. At Sage Recovery Villa, we’re dedicated to helping clients figure out what their substance use may have been the solution to, and empowering them to heal and rebuild by exploring the underlying issues.

We help guide our clients on the path of recovery with warmth and compassion. We don’t look at the person as their addiction, but the addiction as a symptom of something larger.

By digging deeper, we can get to the crux of the problem, instead of putting a Band-Aid over problematic symptoms.

Dual Diagnosis/Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment

Individualized Treatment

Some facilities have an addiction treatment protocol that all patients or clients are expected to follow, while others customize or individualize treatment based on a person’s unique needs and circumstances. Factors that may affect treatment decisions include age, lifestyle, medical conditions, type of drug, religious beliefs, etc.

• Serene 24-acre countryside estate
  • Treating the mind, body, and spirit collectively, while deciding to live life differently.
  • A holistic approach to healing

• Grace Recovery ATX
    Sage Recovery Villa is top treatment for very hard work. I look forward to working with Sage as much as possible. Sage has always been organized, efficient and extremely knowledgeable in all areas of treating the disease of addiction. I trust them completely when a client is in need of support. Grace Recovery ATX LOVES working with SAGE!
  • A.W.
    I’ve actively worked with several clients who have utilized Sage as part of alcohol and drug treatment required in the Travis County Court system. I have been consistently impressed with the personalized service each client gets and the commitment to caring for the whole individual in addressing their various needs in dealing with alcohol and drug addiction. Sage is an excellent addition to the community and perfect resource for counseling and treatment.
  • BS
    As a clinician that has worked in several levels of care AND personally needing to send loved ones to treatment, this facility really has come through for an underserved population- individuals that struggle with mental health and substance use. The process of referring, admission, duration of treatment and aftercare has been beyond exceptional!!! Not many facilities actually have continuation of care, family involvement or individualized treatment approaches like Sage does. Much thanks and appreciation to all the staff that have supported my referrals through their treatment journey!!
  • JM
    The staff assisted me in providing the specialized care my family was searching for. I am grateful for the ease of contact, quick reply of service, and the customized care provided. Truly a place I would recommend to anyone seeking qualified care for mental health.
  • Jobi
    Sage Recovery is really an impeccable treatment center. From admissions all the way through discharge every detail is handled professionally and with the upmost care. The staff members are exceptionally caring and all clinicians are masters level. I have interacted with several of the clinicians and staff members and every one of them is in this field for the right reasons. They are a trustworthy facility. I have always felt comfortable referring my clients to them because I know they will receive reliable, professional and compassionate care! ~Jobi Weinstein MA, LPC, LCDC
  • Amn
    Sage Recovery and Wellness center was amazing in helping my loved one through an extremely difficult time. I don’t know where she would be today without the support of the kind and knowledgeable staff. Words cannot begin to describe the gratitude I have for this wonderful place. I would highly recommend Sage to anyone dealing with similar challenges. Five big stars!!!