Sparrow's Nest in Beckley, WV

(5 of 5)
PO Box 1122
Beckley WV 25880

Sparrow's Nest Philosophy

Sparrow's Nest is a place where women who are battling addiction can encounter the life restoring powers of God in an environment free from alcohol and drugs. Our program teaches emotional, spiritual, and practical life skills and strives to enable the resident to reenter society as a responsible, contributing citizen. We are designed to meet the need for a long-term, life training facility.

• Individual Therapy
    This term describes one-on-one therapy, in which a patient and trained counselor, social worker, psychologist or psychiatrist meets privately with a patient to discuss challenges related to lifestyle, work, family and romantic relationships that may have contributed to the development of an addiction.

Classes are taught daily.

Staff available 24/7

Very clean and well maintained facility.

Donita Brush

Executive Director

There is no official review of Sparrow's Nest yet.

Is this your facility? Click here to learn about participating in an official Rehabs.com review.

I was immediately touched by their compassion and love for their ministry of hope and cure at the Sparrow’s Nest. I have been fortunate to work with them since then and see how their hands-on approach has helped so many. In a short time, I have learned so much from both of them. They are a true example of being God’s hands and feet. The residents that I met there seemed to really feel secure and supported. Such an inspiration!

I am from Pinehurst North Carolina and found Sparrow's Nest by Devine intervention! Sparrows Nest and Brian's Safehouse by the way of God saves people's lives! I am a November 2017 graduate of Sparrow's Nest. SN and BSH were the hands of God that saved my life changed my life and restored my family! Due to the fact the I am human life is not always roses! I have tools and relationship with my creator that keep me sober! There is HOPE! You are never bound to alcohol and or drugs!! Remember, if nothing changes, nothing changes!