SpringBoard Recovery in Scottsdale, AZ

9449 N 90th Street, Suite 207
Scottsdale AZ 85258

SpringBoard Recovery Philosophy

Rather than simply maintain a baseline state of physical sobriety, our guests are encouraged and guided through a thoughtful integration of 12 step recovery with a variety of life skills and personal development work. We are trauma-informed and practice a wide variety of evidence-based modalities. We challenge our guests to tap into their own potential and discover the person they lost to their addiction

• Dual Diagnosis/Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment

• Holistic Therapy
    Facilities that offer “holistic therapy” see and treat patients in the context of their entire lives and health status. They treat the “whole person,” not just the addiction.

Trauma informed

Joint Commission Accredited

Close knit community

Jason Bordonaro

Executive Director

“I find purpose in being of service to others and am committed to our clients’ recovery as they journey to discovering their true potential.”

Seth Jenkins, LPC, LISAC

Clinical Director

“It is never too late to write a new chapter.”

ABOUT SPRINGBOARD RECOVERY

SpringBoard Recovery is a full-service, luxury, drug and alcohol treatment center in Scottsdale, Ariz. The center’s residential and outpatient treatment programs are based on a combination of 12-step and holistic approaches - including naturopathic counseling and nutrition - to treat the whole person. Detoxification services and sober living options are also available.

SpringBoard Recovery believes that addiction is “a disease not just of the brain or mind, but also of the body.” Accordingly, its programs are designed to support both the physical and mental recovery of each client, helping them achieve healthy and balanced, substance-free lifestyles.

The center runs multiple levels of care to meet the needs of a wide audience. One is a partial hospitalization program (PHP) that takes the form of inpatient treatment; another is an intensive outpatient program (IOP) that offers clients a sober living option while in treatment. For those with a strong support system in place, without the need for the structure of a residential setting, or simply unable to step away from work, outpatient counseling may be the best fit.

As clients choose from one of these options, they’ll be met with a holistic curriculum that aims to address four distinct areas of life: physical, mental, social, and spiritual. Each day, following a morning meditation, clients attend private and group therapy as well as 12-step meetings. At night, they’ll review the day’s work and look ahead to the next one. Balanced, nutritious meals along with regular exercise promote overall health and improved brain chemistry.

Random drug screenings and weekly process meetings are also to be expected.

SpringBoard’s therapists are master’s level and licensed professionals (LPCs). Each client also has access to a medical team and peer support.

SpringBoard Recovery depicts two separate facilities on its website: an administrative office and counseling center and a residential facility.

The office and counseling center has several meeting rooms, both large and small, for private counseling and group activities, as well as a kitchenette and a game room. The luxurious residence features spacious, shared bedrooms, large bathrooms with multiple sinks, a fully-equipped modern kitchen, comfortable common areas, and a backyard area with pool, patio, and grill.

Alumni feedback is phenomenal. Collectively, 10 of the 11 former SpringBoard clients to have completed Rehabs.com surveys as of this writing awarded the center near-perfect average ratings for its staff’s level of training and experience (4.9 stars out of five), its counseling options (4.9), and its holistic offerings (4.6). The 10 alumni also shared perfect five-star ratings for the center’s exercise and leisure opportunities, its discharge policies, and in their overall ratings.

In their written commentary, alumni credited the program with an “Incredibly caring” staff who helped them develop the tools and skills needed to thrive in sobriety. “The recovery center taught me the tools needed to save my life, become a productive member of society, and love myself once again,” wrote alum Joshua. “Hands down the best recovery center I’ve gone through.”

Several others described the program at SpringBoard as a life-changing opportunity. “SpringBoard Recovery changed my life in such a positive way,” wrote Hunter. “Saved my life!” raved Keith in yet another excellent report.

Feedback provided by three loved ones was no less excellent.

In the most detailed of the three reports, P.S. shared her appreciation for SpringBoard with Rehabs.com: “Their sincere concern, along with professional expertise, provided an experience that not only saved my family member’s life, was beyond what I could have ever expected. The team is exceptional... This program is exceptional.”

Emilio and Kelsey, the two other loved ones, found the facility “clean” and “well kept,” and its staff “Very nice” and “great.”

Laura, a staff member at SpringBoard Recovery, called the program “Excellent” and its staff “Caring, supportive.”

Treatment costs $8,900 for 30 days. SpringBoard Recovery also has an insurance verification form on its website, indicating that insurance is accepted.

Published on October 2017

DID NOT ANSWER THE PHONE, WHEN I NEED HELP.

The recovery center taught me the tools needed to save my life, become a productive member of society, and love myself once again. Hands down the best recovery center I've gone through. I would recommend this to anyone struggling with addiction. The therapy is amazing. The living conditions were top of the line. They offered everything I needed for my recovery. Worth every penny. The staff truly care about my well being.

I had the best experience at Springboard. It was the first and the last time treatment was necessary, which speaks to the level of Fierceness the served. The 12-Step design of true living was embraced through discipline, organization, respect, service, unity, and overall top-notch recovery methods. I highly recommend this treatment center to anyone wanting a solution that works. WERK! The people are amazing. The facilities- living and I.O.P, are beyond clean and super gorgeous- like mega 5-Star Resort Status with world-class recovery expertise! The tools acquired are still utilized daily 2 years after graduating the program, which is everything. The activities strengthen us spiritually, mentally, and physically while helping us integrate into society easily and steadily, with fierce sustainability! WERK. The only weakness that comes to mind is that I couldn't extend my stay beyond the 6-month period. That's how much I love and recommend this place. You won't want to leave- the friends, family, and culture is amazing. #GetIntoIt

Springboard Recovery is much different from other rehab centers that I've attended. There is much more focus on the patients program, well being, and recovery while at springboard. I have had the most success at this treatment center than anywhere else. Caring, understanding, helpful, supportive, cleanliness, individualised treatment plans for each client, treats you with dignity and respect, high success rate.

Very nice staff. Clean. Good food. Clean, good staff.

I owe my recovery to Springboard. Apparent the owners and staff cared about people first and not money. More yoga.

The clinical team at Springboard recovery is extremely knowledgeable, carring and cognitive in creating a unique treatment plan. I had several obstacles outside of my addiction that they help me understand and correct. Overtime my reaction to adversity and anxiety became manageable. I have had several other experiences with treatment but none like this one, the results speak for themselves. After nasty custody battle on top of the legal issues I had, I have managed to turn it around completely and be successful in rebuilding relationships and at work again. Thank You Springboard. Dynamic and seasoned clinical team that is knowledgeable and current with the times. Needs more Sober Living options

Incredibly caring staff and a well structured program. The focus on relationship building, creating a spiritual foundation, and life-skills helped develop my recovery to set me up for success in sobriety. Staff, housing, client involvement, community involvement, personal attention, focus on mental as well as physical health. Sometimes there is a lack of communication between staff members but if that happens it is always addressed immediately and handled with care.

Excellent and supportive facility and employees. Great people.

Excellent facility - in a continuous state of seeking improvement and bettering themselves and not just staying with the status quo. Treatment providers. General difficulty with the disease of addiction.

Positive experience. This helped our family tremendously. Strengths:Clean, well kept, great staff, size of home Weakness:The location wasn't as close as we'd like to family, but it wasn't a concern.

After researching multiple facilities the service and care provided to my loved one was exceptional. Their sincere concern, along with professional expertise, provided an experience that not only saved my family member's life, was beyond what I could have ever expected. The team is exceptional. The professional treatment, the positive surroundings, the home was immaculate, the comraderie and support provided from every team member. This program is exceptional.

Very accompdating to anyone who is new the treatment, takes the time with individuals in a group and in one on ones. Faculty and how they approach things. Being able to break down peoples problems and help on new perspectives.

It was a great experience. I received a lot of information and help with my addiction. Saved my life! The counselors are very helpful and knowledgeable. The facility offers yoga, teaches you about meditation and offers a clean a very comfortable environment to learn about recovery.

Excellent Program!Experienced therapist. Caring, supportive staff.

SpringBoard Recovery changed my life in such a positive way. I felt hopeless, my addiction seemed nearly impossible to overcome by myself even though I had tried to stop by myself so many times. One of my friends went through SpringBoard and had a really good experience and was sober for over a year at that point. So I decided to give it a chance. Best decision ever! Thank you SpringBoard!