The Ranch Pennsylvania in Wrightsville, PA

1166 Hilts Road
Wrightsville PA 17368

The Ranch Pennsylvania Philosophy

The Ranch Pennsylvania’s approach to substance abuse and mental health treatment is flexible and individualized. Located in Wrightsville, Pennsylvania, the residential and outpatient rehab believes that addressing underlying issues is a vital part of treatment, and that all aspects of a person’s life should be explored. The facility draws upon traditional, medical, experiential, and adventure-based therapies to help clients heal physically, socially, emotionally, and spiritually. The Ranch Pennsylvania offers both 12 Steps and 12-step alternatives like Refuge Recovery so that clients can find a sustainable method of recovery that’s right for them.

• Addiction Treatment
    Clients receive comprehensive treatment for drug and alcohol abuse that addresses the underlying issues that fuel their addiction. A blend of traditional, alternative and adventure-based therapies and a focus on relapse prevention helps clients tackle their issues from many angles and obtain skills to succeed in recovery.

• Mental Health Treatment
    This treatment facility is specially licensed and staffed to treat clients with primary mental health issues like depression, anxiety, trauma and personality disorders. Mental health conditions can occur with or without a substance use disorder.

Adventure-Based Therapies

Family Program

12 Steps and Non-12 Steps

Christopher Davis, D.O., CAADC, Diplomate of ABAM

Medical Director

Photo of Christopher Davis, D.O., CAADC, Diplomate of ABAM

Dr. Davis is board certified in addiction medicine, a member of The American Society of Addiction Medicine, and a diplomate of The American Board of Addiction Medicine. He completed a four-year pediatric and internal medicine residency at Geisinger Medical Center where he was the chief med-peds resident in his last year. Dr. Davis has served as medical director for several treatment centers and has extensive experience in both inpatient and outpatient treatment settings.

Marie Nixon, MA

Executive Director

Marie has over 20 years of leadership experience in addiction and mental health treatment. Marie holds a master’s degree in community counseling and has special training in business administration. She has served in roles such as CEO of behavioral health programs and other executive positions. Marie has worked with various client populations such as people with acute psychiatric disorders, sex offenders, veterans, active duty military and geriatric clients.

ABOUT THE RANCH PENNSYLVANIA

Nestled on a mountain overlooking the Susquehanna River in Wrightsville in southern Pennsylvania, The Ranch Pennsylvania offers detox and residential treatment for adult men and women who are struggling with substance abuse, mental health conditions, and dual diagnosis disorders.

Within the state, the center is among 9.2 percent of substance abuse treatment facilities that provide residential, non-hospital detoxification and among 28.5 percent that provide residential non-hospital care. The center offers gender-separate living quarters and process groups and, within the state, is among 46.8 percent of substance abuse treatment facilities with specially tailored programs for adult men, among 51.8 percent with programs for adult women, and among 50.8 percent with programs for clients with co-occurring disorders.

The Ranch Pennsylvania’s admissions process begins with a thorough biopsychosocial assessment. Clients requiring detox receive round-the-clock care under medical supervision. Although detox times vary, the website notes “the most intense part of drug or alcohol detox lasts 2-7 days**.

Residential treatment uses evidenced-based therapeutic approaches, such as eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR), motivational interviewing (MI), and cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT). Psychiatric and medication management services also are provided, as is individual and group therapy. The center holds Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and/or Narcotics Anonymous (NA) meetings on-site. Holistic treatments include adventure and equine therapy, psychodrama, and Native American healing traditions. The facility also takes advantage of its setting by offering nature-based activities, such as hiking and walking meditations.

Aftercare services include follow-up calls, referrals for further services, connections with sober living facilities and 12-step programs, and alumni events.

The professional treatment team includes a board-certified addiction medicine doctor, nurse practitioners, master's level clinicians, primary and specialty therapists, and staff specially trained in addiction and mental health treatment. Overall, the six individuals polled on the matter by Rehabs.com to date approved of the staff's level of training and experience.

Staff Experience and Training: 4/5

Clients reside in cottages on the campus with small groups of their peers. They have access to green open spaces and a gym, can make phone calls on set days for 10 minutes, smoke in designated areas, and receive visitors on the weekend on a set schedule. Overall, the seven individuals polled on the quality of the facility by Rehabs.com felt the facility was generally clean with ample exercise opportunities.

Cleanliness: 3.9/5
Exercise & Leisure: 3.7/5

At the time of this writing, 23 alumni who reviewed The Ranch Pennsylvania for Rehabs.com submitted mixed impressions. In all: 11 were positive, 12 were negative. Many alumni credited the center with helping them achieve life-changing results, frequently after failing to do so at other facilities. They praised the staff, describing them as “incredible,” “priceless,” “fabulous,” and “top notch,” and acknowledged success depended on doing hard work, expressed in a representative review as: “You get out of it what you put into it. They aren't miracle worker where as soon as you hit the gate you are fixed forever. I can say The Ranch PA saved my life.”

Another former client added: “Great program, saved my life. I attended The Ranch PA 2 months ago and haven't ever felt more alive. Through hard work and dedication to the program, I can honestly say I finally feel liberated,” echoed by another as: “This place was fantastic and superior in each and every way to other facilities, ”adding, “the Ranch gives you all the tools you need and more. You have to want to get better.”

Negative comments frequently accused the center of lack of advertised amenities and activities, insufficient mental health care, rude staff, as well as inordinate interest in making money, which a former client conveyed to Rehabs.com as: “I went on mental health because from the website I believed there were horses and a therapy dog. So, neither existed. Fine. I stayed but was appalled at the way clients were treated by staff!”

Overall, the six alumni polled on specific aspects by Rehabs.com gave generally moderate ratings for a number of programming metrics.

Family Participation: 3.7/5
Holistic Offerings: 3.3/5
Counseling Options: 3/5

On secondary sites, The Ranch Pennsylvania received largely favorable coverage to date: 3.7 out of five stars based on 29 reviews on Google; and 4.6 stars based on 31 reviews on Facebook, which the organization can manage. [^] [2] Reviewers repeatedly commended the staff, therapists, groups, facility, and program for, in the words of five-star reviewer Ashley on Google: “An amazing experience. I feel like I have my life back again and am very grateful to have been able to come here. I would recommend the Ranch to anyone considering treatment for mental health or substance abuse.”

Dual-diagnosis alum Carly, also a five-star reviewer on Google, concurred. “I was cared for by compassionate staff and RAs and was given life altering resources, education and medical/emotional attention that has and will continue to stay with me through my personal recovery process. I would 10/10 recommend The Ranch of Pennsylvania to anyone suffering from substance abuse/mental health disorders,” they wrote.

To date, of the 11 loved ones who submitted reviews of the facility to Rehabs.com, most offered unfavorable feedback: two were on the plus side and nine were negative. Positive reviewers commented about the success of treatment and the effective staff and program structure. “My friend was very pleased with his time there, it seemed to work.” The other, a parent, wanted Rehabs.com to know: “My daughter spent 60 days here. Her first 30 were so helpful that she chose to extend another 30 to work on all of the issues addiction brought to her life.”

Negative reviewers’ remarks echoed concerns raised by alumni about lack of mental health care treatment, discharge planning, and communication. For example, a sibling wrote: “The pictures posted of the facility looked like a pleasant place to get well but instead he was housed in what looked like nothing more than a shed with unkept grounds. He had breakfast and lunch which were inedible and never once seen or spoke to a therapist or doctor.”

At the time of this writing, the one staff member polled by Rehabs.com reflected complaints from some alumni and loved ones about the facility’s lack of cleanliness. Staff member Brittney wrote: “I hate working here. It is so gross... Clients can be filthy and there are not mattress pads.”

The Ranch Pennsylvania is in-network and out-of-network with a range of commercial insurance plans. According to its website, “insurance may cover all or a portion of mental health and addiction treatment” and encourages potential clients to contact admissions advisors for an estimate of treatment costs. To date, the five individuals polled by Rehabs.com on the matter offered mixed opinions concerning the facility's cost.

Affordability: 2.6/5

[2] https://www.facebook.com/pg/TheRanchPA/reviews/?ref=page_internal

Published on June 2019

E.C.

don't go here people have sex in detox. The RA'S know more than the therapists. they promise they will call you weekly for a month--they don't. strengths are yoga and the RA'S. weakness is people having relationships and nothing being done about it.

Grateful

I just left The Ranch PA. No they do not have horses . But if you let that stop you from going you are making a mistake. The cabins we lived in were clean and at max 10 ppl in a cabin it was never full the month I was there. I was there for mental health and recieved alot of help. Mental health and addiction treatment is separate for most of the groups but some are together. The rules about men and women being separated is taken seriously. It is that way because some ppl will not be comfortable talking about truama in front of the opposite sex and to keep ppl from being distracted. The ppl that I was there with mostly were there to get real help but a few had other motives. The staff were fabulous mostly but some ppl dont like staff that enforce the rules. Yes some of the conversations did get a bit rough but let's remember where we were it wasn't church camp. The staff saved my live I tried to leave once and they talked me out of it. Of course they dont just point and say go when you are upset and want to leave while I was there 3 ppll left AMA their families picked them up. Alot of ppl got upset and wanted to leave but were talked out of it were grateful later that day. You get out of it what you put into it. They aren't miracle worker where as soon as you hit the gate you are fixed forever. I can say The Ranch PA saved my life.

Kms

The setting is beautiful. However, communication amongst the staff is horribly lacking. I went on mental health because from the website I believed there were horses and a therapy dog. So, neither existed. Fine. I stayed but was appalled at the way clients were treated by staff! I’m an educated person. Masters degree and close to doctoral equivalency ; I came for mental health support and was horrified by the language used by young clients and staff! This is not a place for people who want to improve their mental health! One cannot subject people who simply want a place of peace to rude and vulgar behavior! Please advertise exactly what you are. An addiction rehab. There’s no shame in that and people who are looking for a different treatment won’t be deceived!

NJM

We arrived at the Ranch and was greeted in the parking lot. We were desperate to find a mental health facility for my brother who was extremely anxious and depressed and in need of help. We could immediately sense an attitude from the greeter who never offered a meeting inside. The whole conversation took place on the parking lot even talking about my brothers personal information with no compassion what so ever. Under desperation he agreed to stay. Bad decision!!!! The pictures posted of the facility looked like a pleasant place to get well but instead he was housed in what looked like nothing more than a shed with unkept grounds. He had breakfast and lunch which were inedible and never once seen or spoke to a therapist or doctor. When trying to call the nurses station to contact my brother I was abruptly hung up on. When I finally reached him he pleaded for me to pick him up after only one day. Please do not let the pictures of the facility deceive you. Protect your loved ones.

CL

This place is all about the money. They do not care if they discharge you into a bad situation. Period. I was discharged within 8 hours notice. They told me my insurance ran out at 9am and I had to be out by 5. Nowhere to go and zero effort people it in on my councilors part or anyone else’s part. I saw countless people who had the same thing happen to them. They made over $30,000 per person they couldn’t let anyone stay one more day? Awful. The food is awful and this place was more strict then boot camp. Look elsewhere for addiction treatment. There are much more caring places out there that actually show they care about the patient rather than the money.

drc

we recently used this service for our daughter who like so many others has struggled with addiction for a long time. she entered in an uncooperative manner with her family who remained her major support sytem. Ranch staff refused to work with us and did nothing to plan her discharge. she relapsed immediately and now we wait for more terrible news. The time at the Ranch was a complete waste of our money and hope for acquiring some sober time that might launch her toward stability- at least for a time. With poor discharge planning it ws inevitable that relapse would be immediate. I'd rate this business as NO STARS

DLO

I am only writing this review from the family perspective. My husband has been at the Ranch of Pennsylvania for the past 3 weeks. We have a 6 and 9-year old who obviously was very distraught as this was a traumatic event that led his hospitalization. My complaint is simply that the Ranch operates like a prison to the families of those in treatment. Phone calls are only permitted on M-W-F and are for 10 minutes. You could be called anywhere between 5:30-7:30 pm. Try explaining this to a 5-year-old who is so upset and only wants to talk to daddy. I get it my husband is in treatment but penalizing my children is not acceptable to me. Recovery needs to include the family NOT isolate it! Evidence-based practice does have shown that the nucleus of the family should remain intact as much as possible.

Todd

This place was fantastic and superior in each and every way to other facilities . I also went Whitw Deer Run.. and in comparison it was terrible. Anyway, the Ranch gives you all the tools you need and more. You have to want to get better, so the negative attitude is on you. Reading any negative reviews, like myself many people go in there looking for things to complain about. In hindsight the facility and the knowledge I gained is to none. I also met friends for life there. I can’t say that about the other place. Highly recommend The Ranch!

PJS

This was recommended to us by one of the better hospitals as a place for my adult son to get help with his mental health condition and to keep him away from alcohol and marijuana...he had been clean and sober for over 8 years when a bipolar break convinced him that he could drink wine because he liked the taste of it, etc. So the MAIN treatment we were looking for was mental health treatment which is what I was assured he would get. However, his experience was that 80-90% of all the programs were for alcohol and drug addictions and very little for mental health. We feel like he wasted his time and we wasted a lot of money to learn this lesson....but please know if you are looking for mental health services DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING THESE FOLKS TELL YOU!!!

clh

My son was treated at the Ranch. Horrible experience. They claimed to be expert in dual diagnosis treatment. Not true. They only focus on addiction and do that in a very "scared straight" kind of way . The Ranch just yelled at him and punished him for missing a session because he was sick in bed. The facilitiy seems to falsely advertises many activities, especially outdoor. In the two weeks my son was there, there was one one-hour outdoor activity per week. The rest of the time was repetitive information sessions. They don't allow contact from families.

BR

Great program, saved my life. I attended The Ranch PA 2 months ago and haven't ever felt more alive. Through hard work and dedication to the program, I can honestly say I finally feel liberated. I read some of these reviews both before and after I attended treatment and get a little upset. Because of these reviews, I almost didn't go. They're pretty scathing. All I can say is: Get off your high horse! They don't claim to be perfect. They did make a mistake regarding my discharge time but it was obviously innocent and caused no harm. The actual facility is beautiful, the staff is friendly, my therapist was INCREDIBLE. The combination of DBT, archery, ropes courses, CBT, EMDR, etc. was just the recipe I needed. In short: the PROs: changed MY life, staff is great, facility is clean and comfortable, variety of therapies affordable. CONs: wish I could have stayed longer, not enough yoga

CAL

A 62 year old was assaulted and "group" feedback was there was not supposed to be socializing between men and women. I'd have waited up to 45 minutes for meds while I listened to nurses socializing. I was told in the middle of a group session that they were all taking a smoke break. Because I can't climb stairs easily I decided to wait. The group leader decided to cancel the the group but no one came to tell me. I waited close to an hour RA's smoke in groups near the doors. If you're a non smoker you'll end up smelling like a ginormous cigarette. Schedules change with little notice.

Kelly

Most unprofessional place I've ever encountered. First of all, all lies over the phone before I went. When I got there nobody explained to my husband what to expect. They basically told him and my daughter to leave. I could go into huge detail of all of the things they did but probably have not enough space to provide. Their detox unit is not equipped with the necessary items. No IV, no one checking blood pressures throughout the night. Actually, nobody comes to your room to check on you at all! If you want something you have to knock on the door at the nurse's station. They took me off all of my medication and gave me other meds that made me feel awful. I was supposed to get bloodwork the day after I arrived. I had to remind THEM 3 times and finally got blood drawn on day 2. I was to see a psychiatrist the day after I arrived and found out I'd have to wait 2 more days to see one. If you're going for mental health this is NOT the place. When I stated I wanted to go home they wouldn't let my husband pick me up or pass the gate. So, they made me walk with 3 heavy bags for about a mile as a residential aide followed me in a vehicle slowly behind me. They handed me my medication and left me there until my husband showed up. Talk about humiliation and being unprofessional. I did not read anywhere this was the protocol if I decided to leave. They knew about my fibromyalgia and joint pain. I'm on day 2 at home and my entire body is sore and aching. I can barely move. They told my husband on the phone they tell patients who want to leave that they have to walk in hopes that they'll stay. I STRONGLY encourage anyone to find a different place for treatment where you can get the necessary help you need, especially if you need extra care to detox. Also, if you're looking for a facility that deals with mental health this is NOT the place. They say they are a dual diagnosis facility when the entire place is a joke. When other patients seen I had my bags packs after 2 days of being there they told me to run as fast as I can to get out. Please! If you have loved ones calling to come home do them a huge favor and believe what they're telling you about the place. I'm blessed my husband didn't listen to their lies and came to get me. I've been in another facility before and finished the program. So, I know professionalism when I see it and this place has not an ounce of it or empathy! If you're going for 3 good meals a day this is the place. That's about all I have good to say!

Emma

Family friend attended here for 3 weeks and shared how unhelpful the experience there was. He shared it was only beneficial for the few days of detox, but after that it was extremely boring and a depressing place. It actually made his psychological state worse and made him spiral even more from when he started there. The program tries to fill up the patients day with uncomfortable group sessions, beginning the days at 6am until 10pm most days. The few hours off in between they remain cooped up in their rooms with no music, internet, phone (* internet and phone is more understandable but music?)..They are only allowed to go to the gym 3 days a week too. Ridiculous since most people find that activity as therapy. In his stay there he also shared that he only saw the psychologist for two 20 minutes sessions in the ENTIRE three weeks he was there. I would definitely NOT recommend this place to anyone who needs the psychological help to end their addiction. One-on-one counseling SHOULD be provided every day in order to strengthen the patients mental state and support each individual persons needs. Group sessions aren't an effective strategy for everybody, one on one counseling is.... Please do yourself a favor and stay away from this place. The only good thing going here is the view of the Susquehanna river.

PK

Terribly run....Programs advertised are not available. Insurances don't pay for full treatment do clients are forced to leave before treatment complete or pay out of pocket. If client wants to leave they hold belongings hostage. Staff make fun of recovery/clients on Facebook pages. Stay away from this place!

Pk

save your money. 90% relapse rate. Usually your insurance doesn't cover all costs. Just a scam to get money!

JE

SAVE YOUR LOVED ONES FROM THIS PLACE: First off, the only ones who "act" nice are the people working on getting that money. From the start they lie BIG time on their cost vs what insurance pays and they kept changing the total value of the program from 60k to 28k... First off all pretty the pictures you see online are just their office building. Clients stay in sheds in the back away from that building. The rooms in these sheds or "cabins" looked and smelled worse than a horse stall not cleaned for months on end. They tell you they called your family the let them know you're okay but they never do ... There are a ton of places that really care about the well being of you and your loved ones, please go anywhere but here! It breaks my heart thinking of anyone else going through what I did.

Nichole

The staff is amazing, life changing outcome. I will never forget my amazing RA's. One staff member in particular was priceless. The Dr. is top notch!!! Unforgettable experience. Thank you for everything! My therapist was sweet and caring. Another woman was the queen of all! Thank you so much.

Ryan

Listening and working with you to get through your problems. You get out what you put into the program. If you work hard and focus on your recovery the end result will be positive. I know this for fact as I was a wreck when I came in. I listened to the staff and did my homework, it paid off as I was reborn when I left after 31 days.

SC

Certain staff that still remains. People with good sobriety or good knowledge in recovery A lot of people from the beginning left and it is the same as when i was there august and september of 15. It is rehab, not summer camp.

Intensive outpatient treatment for 3 months and recommendation for daily AA meetings as well as individual therapy indefinitely.

Johnny

Great staff, many of which have been through the program, are in recovery, and can relate at many levels Upper management was very strict and sometimes disorganized This experience was no doubt much needed and honestly turned out to be one of the best months of my life. It taught me not only how to tackle my issues head on, and how to live everyday life one day at a time.

things to do effectivness were nice. cost was high. my friend was very pleased with his time there, it seemed to work

Dragon

Like with all treatment options BWL only works, if the patient is willing to do the work. BWL, I hear, isn't like other rehabs. I have only been to one official rehab and BWL was it. Even though I've had extensive therapy and was sent to a wilderness program for juvenile delinquents. I think BWL's approach requires a certain amount of intelligence. I noticed, in all the different types of therapy sessions, some concepts get completely miss interpreted by my fellow classmates. While rehashing with them during downtime, I was shocked to hear their interpretations. Daily, most of them, just didn't get the subtle reasons why we did some activities and discussed particular topics. College should not be a prerequisite, but maybe a certain amount of maturity, intellect and openness to new ideas should be. Clients would get hung up on a basic insignificant detail and a week later bring it up and I'd cringe to think this guy can vote. I continue to struggle with my addiction, but something I've taken away from BWL was worth the price of admission for me. Refuge Recovery. Luckily in my town there is a chapter and I work within that community to continue to strive to live an addiction free lifestyle. 30, 60 or 90 days is a nice break from reality. Take the break, relax. Figure out your next step. Be willing to take some advise and make the many changes.

M

I spent 30 days there.this was my first rehab so I can't compare....I can say if you don't put in the work it won't work the program....it was not easy I have a new life because of the people at bwl

CD

This place went downhill fast. BL says they have all these great therapies, but when you get there and give them your non-refundable payment, you find out they have almost none of them. Everybody wanted to see one particular psychologist--who was amazing--but they finally drove him out, too. All they want is money, and whether or not you get better is way down the list. Their website is out of date to keep it from looking as bad as it is.

L R

While I did detox from addiction while there, my mental health badly deteriorated and I now need much more intensive mental health treatment.

AF

This is great program and I highly recommend that anyone seeking help to go to Brightwater for treatment. The staff truly care about you and try and meet your needs as much as they can.

mk

I would highly not recommend you send your love one to Brightwater Landing. I cannot express enough my disappointment in this facility and the fact that we were misled on what they could offer. They knew she was not an addict and claimed to still be able to help her with anxiety, suicidal tendencies and depression. After 5 days they called and told me she was suicidal and were taking her to a local hospital and discharging her. She was dropped off there with no one from the facility staying with her except someone from crisis services. I was told when I signed her up that my insurance covered it and we would receive financial aid leaving me a total of $15000 due. After the discharged her they billed me the daily rate, no discount for the insurance or financial aid.

TCP

BWL is not what it's made out to be. They are not an extended facility if your loved one needs that their extension there is just a repeat of their first 2 or 4 weeks, no advanced care. My loved one had limited one on one counselor care due to internal problems resulting in 2 counselors leaving during their stay. Their off site trips have limited supervision and no mandatory return searches. If a client completes their course but elects to do their own aftercare and not theirs they will classify the client as leaving as AMA, Against Medical Advice. They try to control and manipulate the client to utilize their aftercare linked with them and insurance....it appears this place is more of a money maker.

DMS

My daughter spent 60 days here. Her first 30 were so helpful that she chose to extend another 30 to work on all of the issues addiction brought to her life. The counselors were very good and the structure of the program was good for her because she needed to stay active and structured during the day and the sessions were different every day and challenging to her mentally to look deep into her addiction. We would highly recommend this as parents and she would highly recommend it as a patient.

Kay

While I think Brightwater landing is a good facility for addiction, please do not let them tell you that they are a facility for the treatment of anxiety and depression. Their main focus is addiction. If you suffer from just a mental illness this would not be the place for you to go. They do not deal well with just this issue. I spent a lot of money to go here because I was led to believe that they are also a place for anxiety and depression because they deal with trauma. I felt like an outsider the entire time I was here. I did not see the psychologist but 1 time and that was too put me on medication. If I could get my money back I would. But once you sign the papers and they get your check you will lose it all if you are not happy. I was constantly told that they deal with trauma because it is the underlying factor of addiction. I agree with this statement...but I was not an addict and they did not have the skills or programs geared towards mental illness of anxiety or depression. If I could save one person money with this review I am happy. I know I will never get my money back so I could go to a place that is geared towards anxiety and depression. Brightwater is not the place if you are not suffering from addiction.

Brian

WOW! This is an amazing life saving facility, and by far the new GOLD STANDARD! I recently had a 31 day stay here and all I can say is unbelievable. This ALL STAR TEAM of therapist and clincial staff can only have the Betty Ford Center wondering what is it about Bright Water Landing! From the most unique Adventure Therapy, Equine Therapy, dynamic group therapy, individual customized treatment and more... This is not a cookie cutter rehab. Whether you have trauma, sexual addiction, mental health, chemical addiction or many of the above (as I did) you can't find a better place. This place saved my life! Before BWL I did several stents at some "renowned rehabs", well let's not even call BWL a rehab. Let's call it the most caring & compassionate treatment facility. If you have any doubts about BWL or think you cannot possibly go IP, well just take a tour. I'm married with three children. Once I met the Admissions staff, nursing, and the clinical team, I was hooked on RECOVERY! Lastly, the residential cottages are 4 star hotel quality, the food..... YUM! I'm so grateful for everyone. THANK YOU! You saved my life. You gave back the father to my little girls, and husband to my wife. I'm so grateful. So very GRATEFUL!

Brittney

I hate working here. It is so gross and being a housekeeper its even worse. Clients can be filthy and there are not mattress pads.

Jane

This is not what it looks like. The practice is backwards and the place is filthy and not up to code. Clients run rampid with little supervision.