The River Source in Arizona City, AZ

16286 South Sunland Gin Road
Arizona City AZ 85123

The River Source Philosophy

Our philosophy is one of holistic healing. Our addiction treatment center focuses on strengthening the mind, body, spirit and the emotional well being of an individual. We believe the disease of chemical dependency centers in the mind, therefore “our thinking” must be changed for successful recovery to take place. Although the body may be damaged by substance abuse, we know it can be healed through a combination of medical & naturopathic detox, nutritional therapy and an individualized exercise program. Meditation and yoga help reconnect the mind and body, as well as increase the feeling of emotional wellness. Working a 12-step program leads to a spiritual awakening that delivers fellowship. Through our holistic drug and alcohol dependency program, our clients gain physical, mental, and emotional tools to live a purposeful and fulfilling life in recovery.

We at The River Source provide our patients with a world-renowned holistic approach to mind, body, and spirit wellness. We know that getting help for yourself or a loved one can be costly, and that is why our mission is to provide a safe and nurturing environment, along with a quality program, which addresses the needs of the whole person at an affordable cost.

• Detox
    Though not all rehab facilities offer “medical detoxification,” all people with an addiction to drugs or alcohol will experience intense physical and emotional changes and discomfort as their bodies react to withdrawal of the addictive substance. Many people use the term “detox” to refer to the period of time (ranging from a few days to a week) when the body is reacting to an addict’s decision to stop using.

JCAHO Accredited

A+ BBB rating

Individual Therapy/ Family Program

Zach Lynch

Executive Director

Chance Love

Outreach and Marketing Director

ABOUT THE RIVER SOURCE - ARIZONA CITY

Located 30 minutes outside Arizona City, Ariz., The River Source provides residential treatment for adult men and women struggling with substance use, including those with co-occurring mental health disorders. The program specializes in naturopathic and medical care, beginning with detoxification services. There is also a strong emphasis on 12-step processes. A specialized women's track and a Christian faith-based track are both available. Intensive outpatient programming is offered at The River Source facility in Mesa.

Residential treatment plans at The River Source in Arizona City vary in length from 30 to 90 days. Admission begins with a pre-assessment by phone, and clients can be accepted and transported to the facility within 24 hours. Upon arrival, residents undergo a one-hour intake process before beginning a five-to-ten-day detox program.

Detox services focus on physical comfort during withdrawal from drugs or alcohol. Medication-assisted therapy, such as Suboxone, is available for individuals addicted to opiates. Most residents receive acupuncture, dry sauna treatment, and nutritional IV infusions, along with individual and group counseling.

Holistic healing is a key aspect of all stages of treatment at The River Source. Yoga, massage therapy, acupuncture, sauna, vitamin shots, and nutritional IVs continue beyond the detox period.

Those clients who have received a dual diagnosis of addiction and a mood, anxiety, or personality disorder, receive integrated therapy. All clients are expected to participate in a 12-step process, with an emphasis on the first three steps. Family counseling can also be arranged, either on-site or by phone. Counseling sessions typically involve cognitive behavioral therapy.

Following residential treatment, clients can continue to receive care by transitioning to the intensive outpatient or day program in Mesa. There, they will have ongoing access to naturopathic treatment and process groups. Aftercare provisions include online therapy sessions, employment support services, alumni connections, and sobriety screening.

The River Source’s staff comprises naturopathic medical doctors and registered nurses, as well as master's-level therapists, licensed substance abuse counselors, and life coaches.

Men and women reside in separate living quarters in one main building at the Arizona City River Source facility. Bedrooms are semi-private and there are communal dining halls, spacious lounges, indoor and outdoor yoga areas, and exercise equipment on facility grounds. The facility's website describes the setting as home-like. Cell phones, laptops, and smoking are permitted, although restrictions apply, and visitation is welcome on weekends after the first week in residence.

At the time of this writing, Rehabs.com had received reviews from 212 former clients of The River Source; all had participated in residential rehab and some had gone on for outpatient treatment. Over 90% awarded four or five out of five stars for the effectiveness of treatment, or provided solidly favorable comments without numerical ratings. A vast majority complimented the staff, most frequently for their empathetic, supportive approach. Several noted the value of staff members being in recovery themselves.

Written comments also frequently reflected the facility's emphasis on 12-step practices. More than 20% mentioned it positively, while a few - even some with otherwise positive feedback - noted a need for more variety in treatment modalities. Suggestions offered included more group counseling and more physical activity besides yoga.

The rehab center's holistic nature received explicit and favorable comments from about 10% of alumni reviewers, who referenced yoga and connection with God in particular. Even more reviewers cited their experience of fellowship and connections with peers as a highlight. Opinions of The River Source aftercare services were split, however. Of those that referenced aftercare, about one in four were critical. Other complaints, from fewer than five percent of alumni, centered on too many clients in the program and unhelpful treatment.

The three loved ones surveyed by Rehabs.com at the time of this writing gave consistent five-star ratings for overall treatment effectiveness and indicated they would recommend the facility. They highlighted the program's hands-on approach and staff understanding of addiction.

The cost of one month of treatment at The River Source is $12,500, according to information provided by staff to Rehabs.com. The facility's website emphasizes a commitment to affordable, quality care. Most private insurance plans are accepted, and financing options are available through arrangement with M-Lend Finance.

Published on January 2018

The River Source met all my treatment needs. The staff was very friendly, kind, and helpful. The treatment I received was very beneficial and the 12 step program helped me tremendously.

Fabulous facility. I could not have been happier with my treatment and my care.

This was a really spiritual experience for me. The staff was amazing and I would recommend this treatment center to anyone whom is feeling broken as well as whomever needs support.

My goals and expectations were met through counseling, Big Book Study, and connection with higher power. After care was very beneficial to think about what I am going to do after leaving here. Having an all women's program was valuable and helped me stay focused on my goals.

AA meetings, lectures were most beneficial for me.

Yes, my goals were met and expectations for treatment. my goals were to learn more coping mechanisms, learn about my addiction and disease and my borderline personality disorder and I did all of that while here.

Yes, I wanted to make sure that I completed at least steps 4, and 5. everyone was really helpful and I even learned how to do laundry.

Yes, I love how I was learning how to work through the steps and ask for help.

Yes, I have been here before and this time was able to expand on the knowledge that i had previously gained on a much deeper level. More 1:1 conversations, The counselor was awesome.

Yes, I found my higher power here and I have the had that before.

Yes, I learned a lot about myself and the Big book.

yes, and then some. When I came in I really didn't believe that i would actually get clean. Now I have such a different outlook and see recovery as not only something that I want but as something that is obtainable.

It's a good fellowship and I really like the staff and my peers. And the massage and exercise and yoga are nice.

I got what I wanted out of the program and did what I came to do.

I am at my fourth step and have a sponsor. I am started this with great desire.

I feel like this was helpful to get my mind right and to heal and feel like my time was used well.

I attended 30 day residential program. Traveled out of state and did extensive research on this facility. I was very disappointed in the staff and care i received. For the money spent and the picture painted on the website I went in with high expectations and feeling comfortable with the choice but by the end of my stay I can say expectations were set too high and I was sadly very disappointed. I do not recommend this place. The amenities were at par but that is not what i was truly looking for in this recovery process. They are lacking in multiple areas and very disorganized. It was truly hard focusing on healing when the distractions at the facility were constantly the issue. Needless to say....i felt let down and disappointed. The website is extremely misleading as well.

I learned more about my disease and myself and gained tools

My stay exceeded all my expectations it really helped me to get excited about my sobriety

Yes. I just feel I was explained the steps and worked through them and found a better understanding of myself and how to continue to stay sober.

When I first came in I was expecting to just get sober and was not expecting to get as much tools and education that I did. i did not really know what a 12 step program was. I am happy with what I got form this program.

Staff was wonderful and easy to work with. They were always there when I needed something and very supportive. I got a lot out of group therapy and was thrilled with the sisterhood that we have here.

very interesting and got into the groove of things within the first week. My stay was fabulous.

It seemed like it took forever, but it is a work in progress

My experience at The River Source was positive. I learned a lot about my disease, and the recovery process. Staff were very knowledgeable about recovery process.

i LIKED THAT THE STAFF HAD PERSONAL EXPERIENCE IN ADDICTION AND ALCOHOLISM. THE NEW COUNSELOR IS PROFESSIONAL, KNOWLEDGEABLE, AND EFFECTIVE. KITCHEN ROCKS. LEARNED HOW TO SURRENDER, AND COPE WITH LIFE'S STRUGGLES THROUGH THE PROGRAM.

Very educational, I felt safe and nurtured. the Staff was very responsive.

It's been quite an experience. this is the first time I have been given any options or feedback on what is best for me.

Everyone was really welcoming. Expectations and guidelines were explained and enforced.

This has been the best facility I went to. very thorough on doing the the first three steps which are very important the emphasis on sponsorship and getting connected which is very important after leaving.

I have no clue where my life would be without this program! I really miss the staff and am so thankful for everyone of them! Miss ya Heath!

You turned my life around. I never thought I could experience the feelings i have now walking out of here.

staff was very helpful, friendly and I loved how everyone here is in recovery themselves.

The program works really well if you are willing to come in and work it.

I was say that I am really thankful and grateful for the staff they are always there and willing to help with anything. the whole treatment program really helped me break through a lot of walls that I shad up which was crucial to my recovery

I was court ordered to treatment however I found a closer connection to my higher power and realized that my HP brought me here to safe my life. My experience at TRS was amazing because it gave me the tools to find my purpose in life and to know that I am worth living a happy life. I would recommend TRS to anyone seeking help for their addiction.

Came in scared full of denial thought I was above it all. Leaving with tools, and aware of my addiction and knowing that addiction does not discriminate.

My experience at TRS was very eye opening. I found i tot be very beneficial in understanding my addiction and finding a solution.

I really enjoyed my time here and feel I have the tools I need to stay sober.

We value your feedback and really appreciate hearing you enjoyed your time with us at The River Source!

Staff is very understanding and caring in regards to recovery. They have provided me with many options and tools to successfully recover. River Source has consistently gone out of their way to ensure my health and comfort.

My experience was overall amazing. I originally came for a detox and ended up staying for 30 days.

When I first got here to River source I had no hope or faith in my recovery. I had a good attitude in getting help but didn't think I would make this far. After my first 30 days here I knew I was able and needed to stay at least another two weeks to another thirty days. I thank the staff entirely along with all of my piers who have helped me thru all of these days of getting treatment, and suggest anyone who needs help with a drug problem is referred here to River source. I thank everybody so much for all of the help that I have gotten from all of you.

The riversource stresses the importance of reconnecting with god, something I found to be vital for recovery. The staff is very passionate about their jobs and understanding of the struggles that the patients are going through. The stay I had at the riversource was definitely a 9/10.

Great facility, wonderful staff & councilors. The medical assistance is top notch, stabilized my high blood pressure within the first week. 12 steps groups create a strong fellowship between the patients. Guest speakers were amazingly helpful & insightful. The kitchen is willing to accommodate most dietary needs & daily yoga has been extremely beneficial to my body and soul. Not to mention the beautifully meditative weekend hikes in the gorgeous Arizona sun. All & all an amazing step in my recovery. It works if you work it.

I highly recommend the 30 to 90 day stay at the River Source. It has been a life changing experience for me. I did a detox at the River Source a year ago and stayed in my room and isolated. I thought I just needed my health and I could get back to normal. Ignoring medical advice to stay longer. Boy was I wrong. A year later I was back and worse. The difference this time is I stopped doing what I wanted and listened and was willing to do anything to save my life. And that's what River Source did for me.

I am forever grateful for the River Source and their program. I was completely against the idea of the 12 steps before attending their in patient program. In hindsight I am so glad that they pushed me to get steps 1, 2 and 3 done in my stay. After finishing the required step work for the program I found that I was willing and ready to continue the steps with my sponsor. The staff is supportive and empathetic, the groups are productive and free from judgment. If you are seeking treatment for yourself or a loved one I would highly recommend this facility.

The staff was very supporting, the brotherhood that I gained from my peers was very beneficial. TRS helped me find my true self. The open-mindedness on life helped me to open my eyes on how I want my life to be. I would recommend anyone who is seeking help for their addiction to give TRS a chance.

My experience at The River Source was delightful. I especially liked the book studies, first step presentation, and the scheduled healthy food accommodations.

I learned a lot while at The River Source and working through my steps and being held accountable. i never thought I would have committed to my recovery and signed up for after care and sober living.

I was spiritualy lost and broken when I arrived. The River Source program helped me to find a power greater than myself. I was able to build a solid 12 step program foundation. When I arrived I had no sponsor no home group no hope. When I left I had all these things.

I came into River Source against my will, did not want to be here at first, then as I woke up about a week into my stay, I saw something unexpected, a room full of happy people excited about recovery. So I started to listen and to work the program which had never been asked of me at other treatment centers and the change in my perspective was noticeable and rapid for me. I am now glad I came and have a solid plan for leaving here.

Great Program. Safe Detox. 12 Step Based, Extremely Honest Program. This Place Saved my Life and Countless Others. I recommend the River Source to anyone with a Alcohol or Drug Addiction.

I arrive at River Source a broken Man due to my alcoholism, but with in minutes of arriving I know I was a home. Experiencing the 1st step process I got a great understanding of my Powerless and Unmanagability of my life was priceless.. With hard work and open mind you too can expect the miracle..

I really am grateful and appreciative to all of the staff ,members who have taken me in and given me the hope and confidence I need to make something out of myself.

My experience at the river source has had it's ups and downs but leaving I can say that I am eternally grateful.

I loved the BHt's and most of the staff here. They are very supportive and understanding while still holding me accountable.

First off I have been to several treatment centers due to my addiction and I must say that this is the best program that I have been too. When I came here I was hopeless and thought I would never regain hope again to get my addiction under control. Well that all changed as I went through my treatment. I have been given a spiritual tool kit to use in my recovery that Riversource has taught me. I also have found hope and motivation to better my life. After my 90 days here I continued on to sober living and I.O.P. I highly recommend this facility to anyone who is struggling with an addiction. I thank God everyday for the fact that he led me to Riversource to seek help for my addiction.

My experience was good with The River Source. The staff were nice and helpful. I love them. The Support here was great. The Group therapy was good.

This place was a god send, I know it is a hard program to get into so for in a drunk moment of desperation not only did I get in but my brother as well and the admitted us both. Soon to find out that, that doesn't always happen and we are one of the first to come through as brothers and successfully go through the program without being detrimental to others or to each other. All I know is how extremely lucky we are to have had this experience and that with the tools gained here we can push through this fatal disease together without leaning on each other as being dependent on one an other. we both took our own program were in different groups and have come out better stronger individuals. God truly is the biggest one to thank for allowing this all to happen. I would encourage anyone who is going through addiction issues to seek this place. It truly has a different feel and atmosphere then any other place, walking in the doors you can instantly feel the connection this brotherhood had to offer and how everyone is there to help you in your personal recover as well you can help others.

My experience at River Source is definitely one for the books! The staff was knowledgeable , friendly, and a huge part in my recovery. I enjoyed the fact that 90% off the staff are recovering users themselves,the story or issues I was dealing with they were able to relate to. This is my first experience at an residential faculty, I would recommend this place to all individual that are honestly looking for help in recovery. leaving this place in about 54hrs is a healthy fear but with the tools and the support system I've built here I feel ready to keep the napping monster napping. I will miss the people that have help me grow in my recovery and the stories they have shared. I have opened up to the group of men here, I've shared personal stories that I never thought id talk about to an other person. I have found my higher power and talk with him every day and night. I will use the power of God's love and share it with others. I'm excited to start my new chapter in my life. this chapter will be a sober one with a life time of sobriety.

I am very grateful to have had this experience. I really learned a lot about myself and would definitely recommend River Source to anyone seeking treatment.

I would recommend the river source for anyone who is struggling with addiction. It is a great foundation for starting a life sober.

I decided I needed help with my alcoholism but had absolutely no knowledge of how the twelve steps actually work. I was familiar with River Source as I did a 5 day detox in 2015 and I couldn't find a treatment center in Florida that would accept me imidiately. When I got to river source I was ready to put %100 percent of myself into the program but I didn't really know what that meant. After I completed my first step I realized so much more about myself and realized that I had a more serious problem than I had recognized. It was the most crucial point of my recovery as I found I had all these things I needed to work on. I gave myself to the program, I found and cultivated my relationship with my Higher Power, and I learned patience and knowledge with each step I completed as well as encouragement and influence to continue improving my recovery. I got through all twelve steps and I have a better understanding of myself and I will keep working the steps and become a sponsor Immediately to continue my recovery and to give back and help others who were in my shoes. I sincerely thank River Source, all the staff, and my peers for being a huge part of my recovery and I would absolutely recommend The River Source to those who are in need of recovery. Thank you River Source.

Riversource was a positive first step into recovery. In my 30 days in treatment, I learned the basics of the Big Book, received a sponsor, and met other bright women that have helped me to stay sober and motivated.

In my experience at the River Source I have learned that honesty is a very important part of recovery. My Faith in Jesus Christ has grown tremendously and knowing that if I am spiritual fit I cannot and will not relapse. My chains of addiction have been broken and I have found my freedom to the love of Christ. I would defiantly recommend the River Source to anyone seeking help for their addiction.

The River Source was a great blessing and resource for my recovery. The staff is a bit overworked, yet they really care about you, your struggle, and your recovery. The food is better than most places and they try to accommodate for any/all dietary restrictions. The best part is the friendships and brotherhood that is formed between all the clients. You know you are truly accepted, loved, and cared about. I would recommend The River Source to anyone I know that is seeking help with this disease.

The River Source offered me a second chance at recovery. The highly structured program was crucial for me because I had very little structure before arriving. I feel that the program not only helped my recovery, but helped me to become a productive member of society. I would definitely recommend The River Source program to others in the future.

The river source is a great place for people who feel that they have hit rock bottom, like myself. When I came through these door I felt like I knew it all. I was shown I didn't, but working my recovery here and putting in as much work as I was willing to do. I got so much out from here. So I highly recommend this treatment facility, not just because this is my first one I ever been too but that here I really felt like I got the help I needed to be successful in my recovery.

The fellowship at the River Source was beneficial as it brought me out of myself. I enjoyed my individual counseling session with Jamar every week. The structure of the program helped me learn accountability and responsibility. I would recommend anyone seeking help for their addiction to give River Source a try.

My experience at The River Source was good. I would recommend them for the residential care. Outside sponsorship was very helpful.

I would recommend the River Source for treatment. Staff is positive and comforting to your needs. If you are serious about sobriety you can achieve it at River Source.

I feel that this place is very serious about recovery, it is a beautiful place and great sponsors and staff.

Thank you Gabby for your positive feedback! We're grateful you chose The River Source and had a great experience in recovery!

The medical care at TRS was very helpful. They really cared about how I was feeling. The groups including the step work were very beneficial. The staff at TRS is very helpful. I would most defiantly recommend the River Source to any seeking help for their addiction.

Thank you Remy, we value your positive feedback towards the staff and groups while at The River Source! Have a wonderful holiday season of recovery.

My experience at the River Source was excellent. I feel more stable and that I have learned more about myself in 30 days than other treatments in the past. they pout a strong focus on step work and 122 step meetings which is where the recovery process happens. I would high;y recommend River Source if you are looking to recover from addiction, and start a new way of living.

I enjoyed my stay at River Source. The staff was great. The brotherhood and fellowship formed between myself and my fellow peers was amazing. I enjoyed the food. Accommodations were good. I would highly recommend the River Source to anyone suffering from addiction whether it be for alcohol or drugs. I felt my needs were met and was taken care of.

Thank you Alvaro for your positive feedback. We're grateful you received a form of brotherhood and fellowship while at The River Source! That's what positive recovery is all about!

As soon as I fist stepped in to river source , I was greeted with smiles and very friendly staff, they made sure I had everything I needed , I could feel the love already and the other patient's introduced themselves right away, I would definitely recommend river source to anyone seeking help with any addiction.

Zac, We're glad you felt the love right away when walking into The River Source! We're so grateful for your testimony and that you received the help you deserved!

I like the 12 step program of the River Source. The brotherhood. The sponsorship and the field trips. I would recommend this program to anybody that is suffering and wants to get help.

WG, Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us at The River Source and for your thoughtful recommendation!

i would recommend the River Source the program and staff are great. The counselor was very helpful and understanding and caring. Staff can relate and understand because of their experience.

John, Thank you for your positive feedback!

i enjoyed my stay here , the staff seem to really care about us and how were doing.

Paul, It's our responsibility to assure our patients that we truly do care about their individualized recovery plans, and well-being. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and choose The River Source!

I loved River Source, the workers helped me out a lot. I hope this place stays open for a long long time because it really works and it brought me closer to my Higher Power.

Joseph, Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at The River Source, we're grateful you're closer to your higher power in spirituality!

i highly reccomend the river source. they have helped me so much with my issues. the program they provide is amazing and has given me a second chance at life. i am very greatful to have had the oppurtunity to come to the river source.

Westun, Thank you for your recommendation for others in need, we're glad to hear you found the help you deserved while with us. Life is and should be about second chances, none of us are perfect but we're grateful you can attest that its all worth it!

I was an alcoholic for more than 2 years. I wasted my college years on the wrong side of the fence and found myself in one of the most challenging situations sometime back when I was out of money, without a college degree and had no way to pay my bills or even for my addiction! I was signed up for the River Source’s rehabilitation programme and realized where I had been going wrong. It is not the habit that is to blame, but the mindset. Thank you, River Source.

had a great experience, the program here is very unique, the step 1 process was a different approach, and i love IV vitamin therapy! the natural approach was cool and i loved that we get outings!!

My experience with River Source twice has been an amazing experience, structures, well focused on a mental and spiritual note. My oil change came with much more openness and willingness and a lesson in true perseverance. I have been from Desert Cove, Calvary and even Sierra Tucson and nothing touches the program here.

I cannot say enough about The River Source! I truly believe this facility has saved my life. The staff is amazing...the staff genuinely cares. We have had staff come in on there off times because certain people were struggling, that is how much they care about us. They love you until you love yourself. The program manager for the woman's side, is amazing. She is so busy, but will stop for the rehab patients when needed. Someone else is the one that checked me in. Because of my own fears, I wanted to leave. She helped me to realize how bad I needed this. I am so thankful for her. I don't know if I would even be alive today if I would have left. She loved me enough to realize my fears. Two other staff members are also fantastic. I was able to share so many things, and they just listened, and coached me through so many things. The two daytime staff members, again...They always attend to our needs no matter how busy they are. As do the ones who are usually on weekends. If anyone has a problem, they are right there to try to help find a resolution, typically it involved fear on the rehab patients side, and they help us see that. One of the nurses is so prompt, attentive, and caring. Once again, I can't say enough about this facility. Some people walk into your life for a moment others for a lifetime...I will always take what the staff has done for me in my heart, because they have been vital in helping heal my broken heart.

No rehab is perfect but River Source is pretty close :) Maybe a few more groups with counselors and a different subject every time would be good opposed to basically only watching Step Ones most of the time Monday-Thursday. Also, every single one of the BHT's are amazing!! Without them, River Source would not be as blessed!

has been a very enlightening and helpful experienced. The staff and the program has a bunch of different ways to break the steps down so everyone can understand. They have given me the tools to live a good life free of mind altering substances.

The rehab is well rounded encompassing the whole person. Staff was great!

I would say my experience here has been excellent. Very, very good. I really learned a lot of things. i would recommended this place to any one seeking help.

I gained a lot of personal, spiritual strength. Physical recovery also. I learned that self pity was my downfall and learning how to respect my self and others has been a great experience. I would recommend the River Source to anyone seeking help for their addiction. The 12 steps were very beneficial and I'm working them this time.

The staff at the River Source was friendly, caring and helpful. The IV nutritional bags were very helping during your post acute withdrawal symptoms. I would recommend anyone seeking help for their addiction to come to The River Source for treatment

I really enjoyed being here at River Source i have learned so much and Thank River Source and especially staff for helping me in my Recovery, i would defiantly recommend anyone who is struggling with addiction to come here. The staff is very involved with the patients and really compassionate about there job, and really support the patients in their recovery.

I recommend the RiverSource to any and all that are suffering from addiction. The staff is wonderful and very responsive to the patients needs. The program is well constructed with the focus on mind, body and soul.

My stay here was very uplifting and I learned a lot about myself and the strength that I have to continue my recovery upon discharge. I came from Connecticut to this facility because I wanted a holistic approach as something different. I was interested with the thought of vitamins, yoga, nutrition and a variety of things that facilities in Connecticut did not have to offer. The staff was friendly and patient. The medical staff though busy was insightful, and the amenities were beyond my expectations. I recommend this treatment center without reservation. Thank you to everyone

Very awesome program, I love the homeopathic ways here with the yoga and the vitamin bag etc. Definitely the best rehab I have been to by far.

recommending my dad to come to river source. I mostly learned that im powerless to my addiction and I have no control what so ever. learned how strong a fellowship come be with my piers and to people who also have the disease.

Had a very positive experience while attending River Source. I feel I was able to grow a lot in the time I was here, and I'm very grateful for the experience.

I had a wonderful experience. I learned about sobriety and what it takes to stay sober. The staff is excellent by helping me through my step work and keeping me on track when I began to stray. The River Source's environment made me feel right at home. I would highly recommend TRS to anyone who is wanting to seek help for their addiction.

I did a Methadone detox at River Source along with Benzo , It was hard but it can be done. There was great education and intense 12 step meetings . I recommend anyone who needs to detox and learn to do it and save your life.

I am so thankful to have been given the opportunity to go to Riversource. It was so enlightening and life changing. I would highly recommend this place for those who really want to end their addiction.

My experience here was great. I now have the tools to be successful at sobriety. I would definitely recommend RiverSource to others.

I felt very comfortable and would recommend the River Source due to their focus on natural health and getting every aspect of your body, mind, emotions, and spiritual health in check. It is a great group of women that are supportive and allow you to learn a lot.

I would say that The River Source, from what I know about facilities that they are doing a good job. I would recommend them to anyone looking for help. My experience has been good.

The River Source gave me a safe environment to grow spiritually and unlearn lifelong habits that kept me in a vicious cycle of drug and alcohol abuse, never really living a life that meant anything to me or anyone I loved. When I leave here I get to start a new life and mend relationships with people that support me, and best of all, I get to be free of addiction.

Great staff, fantastic way of working the steps. Accommodations could be updated somewhat but overall I highly recommend this facility.

The best facility I've attended. The staff here is amazing! They taught me how to live again. I owe all my serenity and happiness to them and God

I absolutely loved this program I am thoughly pleased with how RiverSource structured the 12 step process and really made sure i got through to my 4th step and was very involved with my recovery and aftercare. I highly recommend Riversource!

none

Very comfortable setting. Staff was willing to stop what they were doing to help or lend an ear if you needed someone to talk to and they were very understanding. They put you through the steps and help you get a sponsor if you don't have one. Patient utilize the BB. One staff member was a great help with setting up my aftercare. I would recommend anyone seeking help for their addiction to come to the River Source. The facility is a very safe and clean environment.

The whole 12 step program, lectures and peer connection were most beneficial for me. The staff were wonderful. I always felt the I was the only one going through my issues but learned that there is a whole new world out there for me. I would highly recommend this program to any individuals out there seeking help.

very informational,helpfull I would recommend to others

I had a wonderful experience at Riversource. I found the first step groups to be most effective as well as ER. I valued that this program is suggestive of12 step programs (AA, CA) and enforces sponsorship. I would suggest however that there is more physical activity time instead of only meditation. Taking clients to the gym or building one as part of the facility would be highly beneficial to physical well being.

I recommend Riversource as a good treatment center as someones first or next time coming back. As a holistic program they focus on the well being of all patients. Daily vitamins, yoga, exercise, and whole food meals really help in the healing process. Unique things such as IV bags and acupuncture really help get the body back on track and even the brain. Besides the well being of their patients they have a good staff that most are in recovery. Being able to relate to people is really important and it makes the patients feel at ease and like they aren't being judged. Lots of empathy from staff and the fact they are in recovery shows that lots of them have walked in the same foot steps. The schedule is very structured and keeps you busy all day. Great fellowships are formed and its all over a great experience. Riversource was my first time in treatment and I have learned so much, being handed tools i will be able to use for the rest of my life.

I loved my stay the brotherhood everyone had with one another it helped me become a person an have a better understanding of my higher power it works if you work it.

my experience here was great they really care and the program really works. I would recommend this 100% to anyone in need.

I was able to realize how hopeless I was as far as my addiction. I believe I have hope to day due to my Higher Power. My peers at TRS have helped me tremendously. If you do the Step work it really helps you. I would recommend TRS to anyone who is seeking help for their addiction.

My 30 day stay at River source was my third attempt at sobriety. I was guided through the 12 Step process and taught to understand that my recovery depended on changing my lifestyle. It was the most extensive program which held me accountable for my recovery. I'm so thankful to River Source and the staff. The holistic approach gave me the ability to find balance in my life for my mind, body and spirit.

Very welcoming and serious fellowship here (serious about getting sober). Even though its a Christian program, it didn't matter I had another belief.. Would recommend.

This is a really good program and it helped me tremendously. I came in here mad at the world. I didn't think that my life was unmanageable, nor did I believe that I needed to be in treatment. What I learned over the course of my 60 days was that I was delusional. I came to realize the true grasp my disease had on me through the completion of the first step. Step 1 here was the most beneficial aspect of my stay here, and the foundation of my recovery. I learned more about myself than I ever thought possible, and if it weren't for the process I was taken through, and the experience that I had, I don't believe that I would have taken treatment as seriously as I ended up taking it.

Thank you for the support and great full I went to Riversource for recovery...

i would recommend River Source to anyone with an addiction. The staff is amazing. Ive loved every moment here. Ive learned a lot of tools for when I go home. Ive gained a lot of self respect , morals, and goals. The staff is professional, yet personal. You can talk to anyone about anything with no judgement.

I loved it here! The staff here truly care about you and your future. It is amazing to have such support going through something that is so life changing. I would highly recommend coming here to anyone that is dealing with a substance abuse problem.

I defenitely am impressed with the stafffRiversource and the completeness of the program. I have the tools needed to begin a new life of sobriety and am excited for the future.

I would recommend River Source to any addict needing recovery! i have learned so much about the program and myself. The lady's are amazing and the stuff is great as well! The stuff and everyone here will love you till you can love yourself! Any addict who is suffering should come here and get help. They help you with after care and through the whole process! Thank you River Source and all you've done for me!

it helped me get over detox off to a new start. I learn about the twelve steps, the keys of sobriety.

great place, great staff, very caring and compassionate.

I learned so much at River Source. They have many lectures and book studies and the staff really cares about your care and success.

I had an excellent experience. TRS is very strong on and the 12 step. The medical department is great and they took care of my needs. The counselor and staff were very helpful. I would highly recommend TRS to anyone seeing help for their addiction.

I am very glad I attended Riversource for my treatment. Like most people I was apprehensive and the first few days were tough, but it was well worth the treatment and recovery plan. I recommend this facility for treatment!!

My experience her was great. The staff and treatments were really good and I would highly recommend this for anyone struggling with addiction

I am very grateful for the staff speakers, and counselors at the River Source. I have gained so much positive information and learned how to love myself again. I am fully committed to my recovery and I truly believe that would not be possible without River Source. I am truly thankful for the time and care from everyone here.

This treatment center is a life saver! They truly care and are there to support you every step of the way- literally and figuratively :) I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone that battles with addiction. I got so much more out of this experience than I ever imagined possible. Thank you River Source!!!!! ~m

The River source has great staff with a lot of knowledge and make the experience very comfortable and worth wild and highly recommend The River Source for anyone who needs help.

I enjoyed many great things about River Source. The 12 step program has changed my life and opened my eyes to a new way of living that I had never imagined. The BHTs helped me in so many ways with understanding the program and the way I change my look and perspective on my life as a whole. The lectures and groups that I attended taught me so many things that I never knew. The facility is very nice and has a homey feel to it. The counselors were always there to help with anything needed. Overall I believe that god sent me to the right place I needed to be and I couldn't be more happy with the River Source. I recommend anyone who is living in addiction should consider River Source because it will change their lives in so many positive ways.

Very intensive program that takes recovery seriously. The methods used help to establish a firm foundation for you to build and maintain a sober life. I have seen this program work for men of all ages and all types of addictions. I highly recommend the River Source especially for anyone that wants to take their sobriety seriously.

This was the first time I had gone to rehab and didn't know what to expect. I must say that the program and staff were exactly what I needed. This is holistic treatment with a focus on 12 step recovery which I didn't just read about, I actually studied it and learned how to implement it. There are group meetings in a variety of settings, excellent lectures by people who have been there and done that, and very good naturopathic medical professionals and more. Overall, I couldn't be more pleased with this program.

The Riversource is a good place for recovery. It took me a little over three weeks to actually get comfortable with the program and groups and people. at first I didn't like it at The Riversource one bit, I even wanted to leave two times. the staff members are great about helping people and talking people through their recovery and helping them realize what is best for them. its very comforting to have someone that is understanding and can relate to you and your experiences. I did not take a liking to the back to back to back groups and lectures throughout the day. There should be more time in between them or space them out throughout the course of the day. A lot of people get really tired of it really quick. I would recommend this place to someone who is serious about their recovery.

My experience at The River Source was amazing. I have been to several treatment centers before I attended this program. The River Source was by far the best program. Special thanks to the staff.

I am so happy I got to come to this facility! I feel like it was definitely a Higher Power that was working to send me here. It was a great experience and I am grateful.

Came to River Source due to my heroin addiction. After a 30 day stay, I can say that I have learned so much about myself, the disease, and the solution. Wouldn't trade the experience for anything. Highly recommend!

This program made an impact on me to change my life and has given me the tools for sobriety. I would recommend that more IV's be available for patient's in a 30 day stay. I would recommend the River Source to anyone seeking help for their addiction.

I can say that this is definitely the best program I have been in and the only one I recommend to anyone who has a alcohol or drug dependency like myself. I have tried every way to get sober for the last 13 years and this has been the only inpatient that I have ever completed. it applies the best forms of solution from the 12 steps and holistic values. it was not easy by any means but definitely worth the effort. the Riversource is a blessing and in the miracle business. It works miracles if you allow too.

excellent services and has been essential in my recovery as far ass step work and the tools to maintain sobriety

I would recommend River Source to anyone suffering from addiction.

The riversource offers a very effective introduction into the first three steps and the overall twelve step program which is essential for recovery. They accommodate you in finding a sponsor and there is a strong sense of commaraderie among the clients. They have very informative lectures to help you understand the nature of addiction and the how it applies to the brain and how it is affected chemically as well as vitamin IV bags which help speed up the process of getting your brain back to a state of normalcy and recover quicker. By the time your ready to head out the doors you will be provided all the tools necessary for success in recovery as well as establish a strong support system to help reinforce your recovery.

I was extremely satisfied with my stay here.

I would absolutely recommend The River Source. I really enjoyed both the staff and other patients a lot. The River Source has taught me how to utilize my Big Book which is something that I have always wanted but had trouble getting all of my previous attempts at treatment. I have learned more patience than I had before be cause everything does not revolve around me, in turn this has helped me with my tolerance as well.

In my experience with the Riversource I have learned to become more open-minded with the entire program and to listen to what my peers and staff have to say. It has helped me in a very hard time in my life and I have learned and taken so much from it and I can happily say I am ready for a new chapter in my life and I am so thankful for being able to come here. I would recommend anyone who needs help with their addiction and want to be in a safe and controlled environment to start your recovery. Thanks Riversource!

I have worked at The River Source since 2010. I have seen us expand and move with the ebs and flows of the recovery industry. All while holding on to our core values of wanting treatment to feel like help from family not institutionalized.

I was very impressed with how comprehensive the program is. I developed a solid start to connecting and developing my mind, body, spirit and emotional balance. Some things I didn't want to hear but needed to hear them to build on my recovery journey.

I found the River source to be a good place for my recovery, the step groups, lectures, and 12 step meetings were all beneficial to me. I'd recommend it to anyone who is serious about sobriety.

The most beneficial aspect I can make point of is the fellowship of patients in the sense of building up or companionship between patients. Often times most patients wanted their fellows to succeed and do well in their sobriety and working an effective program which is commendable. Staff had made so progress but when another patient is excited and motivates one to succeed in their program, I believe the success rate has a much higher chance of maintaining or even possibly elevating.

The Riversource treatment program helped me to get in contact with my higher power, gave me a good starting foundation in my sobriety and the social environment helped me to relate with others and see that there is still hope. I would recommend the Riversource to others seeking help/treatment.

I appreciated the fellowship between staff as well as the other patients however I did not appreciate the medical RN as well as no workout equipment, I would not recommend anyone to river source while she is employed here.

The River Source has helped me focus more on the importance of my recovery and has helped set me up for success upon leaving. I'm grateful for their help and would recommend this program for those who are looking to better understand themselves and what sobriety can do for them.

I reviewed this facility over a year ago. I stated that The Riversource had no experience in dealing with a benzo withdrawal. I had a horrible experience with this facility. The facility responded by stating that they would like the opportunity to make this right. How do you make an experience like that "right". It is just not possible. The right thing to do would be to not accept patients detoxing off of a benzo.

The River Source staff are great at what they do. Very understanding and caring. I would recommend this facility for family and friends who are in need.

Helpful staff. I would recommend coming here for detox/rehabilitation. I do feel that staff needs to ease up on the tearing down to build up.

The River Source is truly a great place and an awesome program. The majority of the staff have personal experience with addiction and/or in active recovery. This makes a huge difference because they actually care and speak from real experience. Unfortunately, this is my second time in treatment, but hopefully because this program my last. My prior experience was very effective and impactful and obviously didn't work. However, while at the River Source very different experience and I am leaving with faith and hope that this will finally work for me. Here they really focus on the importance of AA and the 12 steps. You will actually work with the staff and your peers on the first three groups and present them in a group setting. It is also required that you get a sponsor and work with him or her to guide you through the remaining steps. This is a very important part of the process so when your time comes to an end you will have someone you know and feel comfortable with to guide you through your journey. If you are reading this and need help or have a love one who does, I strongly encourage you to call and ask for help. This has change my life and I pray that it does for you as well.

Excellent attention to detail and my personal needs. The facility is large, clean, and very accommodating. Enjoyed the weekend trips to the movies and Casa Grande water park, at their treat. I've been to many other facilities and River Source totally exceeded my expectations, especially each and every staff member; they are the real deal and full of empathy with excellent listening skills. The Arizona City facility is quite remote. Even thought the gates and doors are unlocked, I never considered 'making a run for it' during challenging group sessions. Also loved the MON-FRI daily yoga sessions, they were greatly needed during my detox and even toned me up quite a bit. Truly feel this facility was very cost effective and would highly recommend it.

I found the detox to be very comfortable, and I fell like I was attended to during the whole process. I found the groups to be very helpful. The staff were all very kind and helpful. I also enjoyed the fact that I my addiction was treated in a way that addressed as a whole person. I would highly recommend this treatment program to any one in need of recovery.

Staff here is great! They actually care about my recovery and helped me so much. This is the only place that I would recommend to anyone seeking help with their addiction.

The River Source helped me open up and get to know other people. The groups and the exersice time makes it a serious and fun combination of sobriety. Best treatment center ive been to and the staff really knows how to help us here .

The most beneficial thing was the people and the groups. every group I went to I got something out of. I would recommend anyone who is seeking help for there addiction to come to river source.

The River Source program is outstanding. The staff especially is warm and caring and they are able to relate to the patients quite well. I would recommend River Source for drug and/or alcohol treatment to everyone.

river source was a life saving program, for myself and my family. it has given me the tools and education for my disease .I recommend river source with all my heart to families in need.

More diversity or treatment (not just 12 step). Better medical attention. Better organization all around. Staff is caring in general but undeerqualified in my opinion.

i would most definitely recommend the river source because the staff if so helpful and they have a wonderful program!

Pros - The Program exceeded my expectations. Program staff are wonderful and really care about their patients. Counseling was great, Food and accommodations were good. Cons - Management of the facility is below sub-par. Two days to get a towel, napkins out for a week, chips out for a few days, ping pong table with no ping pong balls, broken ice machine (for weeks), same with condiments, etc. May seem like small stuff (it was for me) but to some people in rehab I found it to be quite detrimental as negativity built it took away from their focus on the program. Don't even bother about approaching management... The After Card Program was not so altruistic, very profit oriented. Kind of like selling time shares. Hope someone reads this....

Very good 12 step program. Very good at getting you started on the 12 steps and understanding the process. The 12 step program is the only proven method that has real results in sobriety. you also receive great fellowship. I would recommend The River Source to anyone looking to end their addiction.

The love and respect from staff and patient's helped me through the process of being in treatment. I learned no matter how difficult it is to forgive and lets things go it's a lot better than going back to using. I also that I have no control over my addictions. I would recommend that anyone seeking help for their addiction should go to The River Source for treatment and check out the program and to see what they have to provide for you and your recovery.

I was introduced to the twelve steps and AA. "The "program". I thought I was only going to detox and then just another drug treatment. Fortunately I have received the gift of a new life by getting the tools and understanding "The program". I highly recommend this program for any addiction. It works if you work it and if you work it, it works.

The emphasis on the 12 Step Program was good allowing me to leave with a plan to stay sober. The AC in the vans was miserable in the heat of June. Not all the rooms are semi-private like the website says. However, for the price, River Source is a good program I would recommend to others.

This is the first time I went to rehab where I actually haven't had cravings my last two weeks here. This is the first time I haven't had plans to drink when I get home, or have plans to go to the liquor store, or have bottles hidden for the future.

Riversource has the best staff that genuinely care about the patients and their needs. This is a great place and I highly recommend it to anyone suffering with addiction issues.

The staff is great and genuinely care about your process and aftercare plan. I have learned a great amount from the 12 step program, and from the staff who have shared their experience, strength and hope with me. I would recommend The River Source to those who are still suffering from their addiction/alcoholism.

I had a positive experience at River Source. The staff was great and helpful in many ways. I learned a lot throughout the treatment. I would recommend River Source to others for treatment.

My experience with The River Source was amazing. Staff was delightful, professional and caring. The Step work, the fellowship and the wonderful staff were most beneficial to me. I would highly recommend TRS to any one seeking help for their addiction. GOD BLESS TRS.

I loved my stay at The River Source. This was my ninth treatment center and after thirty days I could feel the difference from other treatment centers. The days are very recovery oriented and more intense than other places. I especially loved the holistic approach to treating addiction. Staff is beyond helpful and truly cares about your recovery. I would recommend it to anyone struggling with addiction.

My experience at RiverSource was much better than anything I was expecting. Though it is very regimented and repetitious at times, that kind of structure is exactly what I needed to get into a "recovery state of mind". Staff was very helpful and understanding, from the BHT's to the program director and everyone in between, I found the help and resources I was provided very beneficial. The most beneficial part of my stay here was being surrounded by the staff and peers who helped me to see that I was not in control of my drug use or my life in general. This is a step that I was never able to take, even after spending over a year in some sort of "treatment facility". I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who needs help understanding their illness and is dedicated to a long term recovery plan.

I was very pleased with my medical detox, was very effective, only two patients per room which was good, and staff and counselors were great, overall was very pleased.

I loved my stay at the river source. Staff is very helpful and educated on addiction. The river source is a awesome program that I would suggest to anyone who is struggling from addiction.

My experience at the river source was a positive one. The staff never gave up on me. They called me out when needed. They helped me to get fired up for recovery again. They know their stuff! Bravos lectures were the highlight of my stay here. He really drew me back into the program. I would highly recommend the river source for the accommodations and the staff's attentiveness

I learned more as a patient at The River Source in my 30 days than I previously learned at another treatment facility that I spent 90 days in. The staff at TRS are very knowledgeable and they really care about each and every patient. The facility is wonderful, the amenities like acupuncture, vitamin IV bags, massage, baud therapy and yoga were most beneficial for me. I would recommend the River Source to anyone seeking help for their addiction.

My experience at The River Source has been very helpful for my recovery. I learned a lot about myself. They walk you through the steps which for me has been the most beneficial in my recovery. I am grateful with all the staff that has helped me through this process. Would definitely recommend The River Source to others.

We're grateful to hear you learned a lot about yourself and found the 12- step program ti be most beneficial in your journey of recovery! We appreciate your testimony and recommendation to others seeking the healing power of sobriety!

My experience with my stay at The River Source was positive. The holistic aspect of the program was very helpful. The process of presenting Steps One-Three in the group process was great. I would recommend TRS to anyone seeking help for addiction.

We're thankful your experience was positive at The River Source and you enjoyed our holistic approach to treatment!

I had an amazing experience at the River Source, and would strongly recommend this program to anyone who is interested in recovering from alcoholism or drug addiction.

My experience here has been great to say the least. The staff here really cares about the patients and try there best to make sure we are working on our recovery and doing what is best for ourselves and our recovery. I have learned so much about myself and they also make sure they set you up with the best after care plan. The suggestions they give are out of pure love and they will do anything to make sure you have the best chance to stay sober when you leave. I would recommend this to anybody who is looking to start their recovery off right.

I loved this program. From the helpful and friendly staff to the services offered they even help you once you have left their facility. The river source have has been incredible. I would recommend this program to anyone seeking treatment.

The Riversource was my first inpatient treatment for addiction and it exceeded all my expectations! Everything from the staff to Lectures helped me gain the tools needed to stay sober in life! I would recommend the river source for anyone who seriously is thinking about obtaining help for addiction.

Riversource is a great program if you are really truly done with drugs and alcohol. This is not a vacation and you do have to put in some work, as is with everything in life you have to work for what you want. I would highly recommend tis treatment center to anyone who wants a change in their life and Is willing to put in the work to achieve sobriety.

The staff here has been there done that. They do not baby you through the steps and they hold you accountable for your actions. If you are tired of living through the pain of addiction then the River Source is a great facility to start a new life.

I love the river source program. It has taught me a lot about my addiction and has taught me that as long as I don't take back my willingness and keep trust in my higher power that my god will keep me on the right track to sobriety. I would recommend this program to anyone who is in need of help with addiction.

This place has saved my life, Ive been to many treatment centers before and I can honestly say The River Source is one of the best Ive been to. I would recommend this place to any friend or loved one who is struggling with an addiction.

My experience was good and fulfilling. i feel that I got a lot out of The River Source, mentally , physically, emotionally, and spiritually. I would honestly recommend The River Source to other addicts or friends that oi know need the help

MY EXPERIENCE WITH RIVER SOURCE WAS GREAT. THE STAFF IS ALWAYS HERE TO HELP YOU AND LISTEN. THEY ALSO LET YOU GO OUT AND SO FUN SOBER ACTIVITIES. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS FACILITY FOR SURE.

The experience here has given me great tools and excellent support for my needs in recovery.

The River Source has been a good program for me at this time in my life. It has a variety of treatments, most all of them are mandatory. There is a very heavy emphasis on the 12 step AA program with meetings in house and other outside meetings. 2 people to a room, nice facility, outdoor area with V-Ball, Basketball and dirt track among other things, Yoga a few times a week. Food is definitely adequate. The schedule can be too busy at times, sometimes disorganized, but all the tools are here for shaping a recovery if you want them. The staff is very helpful most of the time and has a lot of addiction experience.

I am so happy i came to river source. I have gained alot of knowledge about myself in the time i have been here. I will never forget this place and what ive gained here.

My experience with being at The River Source was really hard during my 14 years of Methadone use and my detox as was severe and PAW symptoms were hell, however as I reflect back I am able to acknowledge the hell I put my body through. After spending 30 days in treatment I feel that a heavy weight has been lifted off my shoulders knowing that I don't have to be a slave to methadone the rest of my life. I highly recommend The River Source. Everybody struggles the first week or so but eventually you will realize how much the program will help you. The fellowship is fantastic. You will meet some of your best guys from all over the country and you will have a bond with them that you may never find with a normy.

My experience at The River Source met my expectations of having a nice facility, being comfortable along with the amenities that were offered. This is the first time I had worked the 12 Step program and it has been very beneficial. I would recommend anyone needing help with their addiction to try The River Source for help.

My experience at the River Source was great. Very educational. I learned about my addiction, that it is a disease not a fault. My experience with the 12 steps was good. I would recommend The River Source to others who are seeking help for their addiction.

Excellent Detox program, followed by extremely useful daily meetings and events. All staff are interested and involved, and speak from experience in addiction. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone seeking sobriety!

found that I am not an individual you have everthing you need to be successful

After three years of sobriety I found myself t the Riversource and I am so grateful I made the call. Garret was compassionate and let me know their was space available for immediate check in. Arriving the next morning the entire staff of friendly, caring and just let me know that each day will get better. After 30 days of treatment I feel hope for a better future and have made friends in the AA community as well. I would highly recommend the Riversource to anyone struggling with Drugs or Alcohol.. They have changed my life and they can help change yours for the better also.

I would recommend TRS because of the knowledge I received that has helped me address my alcoholism. I feel that I have received the tools that are necessary to remain sober. Not only did I received the tools but life lessons that will serve me well as I start a new life. I feel the curriculum was well thought out and comprehensive. I also welcomed my sessions with a qualified counselor. Although the amenities are secondary to ones recovery it is nice to have a safe, clean and friendly environment. Staff is very helpful and caring. I would recommend The River Source to anyone who is challenged by addiction or alcoholism if they want to start a new life.

This program puts an emphasis on the big book and step work. It is a good program for individuals interested in a twelve step model for recovery.

The River Source is staffed with excellent people who really care about what they do. I would recommend it to anyone who thinks they may need a change.

I enjoyed my time at River Source and feel that I was provided with the proper tools to maintain my sobriety. I am leaving feeling good and happy.

The Riversource has changed my life. I came here broken and leave here sober and on the right path to recovery. The staff here really cares about everyone. I would recommend The Riversource to anybody with an addiction problem.

this is a very good treatment center I would recommend this rehab to my friends and family

I would highly recommend The River Source to other people for the fact that it separates the men and women to allow more focus without distractions. The food was amazing and I had a comfortable bed with my own thermostat. The staff helped me immensely with setting up a good plan for aftercare. The staff was friendly and very understanding, since they were mostly all in recovery. This facility helped me gain structure back into my life!

a very huge thanks to the RiverSoure. very helpful staff that have been in the same place< I highly recommend to anyone searching for a beautiful and serene life. Many thanks for everything RiverSource.

The River Source helped me to understand the disease of addiction and also I learned the importance around building a fellowship around the program. I would highly recommend TRS for rehabilitation needs and services.

Yes, I would recommend The River Source, all of the staff, nurses, and doctors have been awesome. I felt that all of my needs were met. I feel that the structure of the program is where it needs to be, in order to help us. I am very glads that I came here.

I loved the river source . The river source changed my life. I recombined choosing the river source for treatment.

my experience was very great where the staff is so great where you come first in there eye there care about you so much where they do anything they possibly can help you with you problem with feed back there suggestion or even having them tell you there experience I highly recommend the river source to people that are struggling with there addiction

Good place to get sober!

The River Source helped me realize how mentally and spiritually sick I was. Once I started getting more in touch with God I also realized how I couldn't rely on my own direction in my life, He needed to guide me. There were good staff members that were helpful to someone like me from further away than most, especially getting used to the structure and new surroundings.

I learned lots about my self and where I need help. Having Bravo as a facillator in groups was tremendous help. The whole process was very clear. I would recommend The River Source to anyone seeking help for their addiction.

River Source and Staff saved my life and have provided me with tools to continue on a healthy path. The holistic approach was amazing. I highly recommend looking in to this program, the accommodations and staff really relate and bring passion to helping with your recovery.

All treatment expectations were met. All of River staff have outstanding and accommodating. Dietary and nutritional needs were very good. I would highly recommend The River source to anyone who is seeking help with an addition.

Highly recommend. Staff is courteous and professional. Excellent facilities. Plenty of food and snacks, you will never be hungry.

I enjoyed my stay here at the river source I had fun learned new things about myself and made new friends I would defiantly recommend river source to some one who I know who needs help with there drinking or drug problem

I have been to many treatment centers, some that were long term and some that were around 30 days, however, I have never had such an incredible experience like I did at the River Source. In a short period of time, The River Source helped me to learn how to truly care for myself and that is a miracle in its own. Before I came here I was truly broken, without hope. I had absolutely no will to live and could barely pick myself up to walk through the doors of River Source. Today, I am so grateful I did because the staff here and the program in general helped me to find myself again and my path to recovery. I mean this with every thing that I have, if it was not for the River Source, I do not think I would be alive today. I will forever be grateful.

Being a patient at The River Source was a a life changing experience and would recommend those with addition problems to seek this facility out. Very beneficial.

River source changed my life. i was in treatment prior to river source, and i didn't receive even 25% of the knowledge in 4 months as i did in 30 days at river source. they made my stay absolutely ineradicable. I'm so sad to leave, but highly recommend river source. i not only received an enjoyable stay but it truly felt like home. the staff and other patients became my family. i truly cant say enough good about the treatment, structure, and how much they genuine care for their patients. thank you for all the amazing memories and tools to succeed. thank you for the help and concern with my after care.

Hi Ashton, We thank you and we're grateful to hear that you found quality treatment at The River Source! We appreciate you for sharing your wonderful testimony.

When I first got here I desperately wanted to leave, but I can't say how glad I am I stayed. River source is exactly what I needed

I would definealty recommend the Riversource. Great Staff, and a positive atmosphere

The staff was wonderful and the classed were extremely beneficial with information that was provided. I feel that I have the tools to stay sober. I would highly recommend The River Source to anyone needing help with their addiction.

Staff is very accommodating to every need. Always willing to talk in private about things you are going through that you don't want to share with the whole group. The experiences of going to Home groups outside of river source is a great one, meeting people all range of ages going through the same things we have or worse.

River Source has exceeded my expectations of all prior treatment centers. Their focus of physical, mental, spiritual and emotional approach is one of a kind and has proven success.

I'll recommend River Source because I'm sober and got my life back. Staff members' knowledge helped me and guided me to understand 12 step program. I learned how to stay sober and happy for the first time.

I came into this treatment after being around the rooms of AA and being to several treatment centers ,I felt as if I could not learn anything more and that I was doomed to die a death from my addiction! Soon after My detox ,I began to see that there was something amazing about this program and started to learn and feel the benefits of this center. Im more then happy with the treatment I received here and have hope today about my future life in sobriety.

i loved my stay at river source. i learned a lot. and would recommend it to all i could help. Thanks Janice Olson

My experience at The River Source facility was a amazing experience. The different aspects of what others recover from and the treatment was all comparable. What was most beneficial was the activities and staff extremely helpful and will recommend anyone fighting addiction to attend this facility.

I had an awesome time here at The River Source and would highly recommend that people struggling with addiction come here for treatment if the are serious about getting clean and sober

It was a great facility all around.

We appreciate your positive feedback and experience at The River Source!

Great staff that have experience. A program that can truly reach a person who has struggled to get sober in other programs. It is a little far outside the Phoenix Metro Area (about 50min), but this can be positive for those who wish to seek treatment in an isolated environment. I struggled in other treatment centers and programs to find a solution that would work for me. I was always diagnosed with a new mental illness but never given a program of action to solve these challenges in my head. River Source gave me a new perspective, and tools/motivations to find a way to live life clean and sober, and most importantly- happy. Love this place

I am so thankful for the wonderful staff and program at River Source! I came into treatment full of desperation, self delusion and fear. With the help and guidance provided by this facility, I am grateful and full of hope in my recovery. The staff connections with individuals is unlike anywhere I've seen before. They make you believe in yourself and provide you with the tools and instructions needed in order to succeed. I am so very appreciative to River Source for this experience and would definitely highly recommend them to anyone in need of treatment.

The River Source was a life-changing experience for me. It has been amazing to witness how invested their entire staff is in each and every patient in the center and truly wants them to succeed. The staff being so invested in my recovery really motivated me to do the work and want to succeed. Any time I had concerns or issues, they were always addressed promptly. I would absolutely recommend this facility to anyone that is looking for assistance in changing their lives for the better.

Hi Kylie, Thank you for sharing your uplifting experience and positive review regarding our staff. Our goal at The River Source is for all of our patients to succeed and exceed their expectations of what a life of sobriety could and can be.

I feel that my experience here will help me through out my life. This place gave me the tools I need to get through my sobriety and work on staying clean and sober. thank you.

I had no idea about the term “Co-occurring.” The doctor at The River Source said that my colleague is a patient of Co-Occurring. They have highly experienced and caring experts for all such problems. My colleague’s symptoms have been eliminated completely, and he is now a happy person.

We at The River Source appreciate your positive feedback and experience with us. We're glad you learned about "Co-Occuring" Disorders and your colleague is on the right path to recovery.

Let me tell you about how great The River Source was for my aunt. These people really understand recovery. From the moment I called in they were asking all the right questions. I know because my wife is the brass at a treatment center here in California. I come from a long line of recovering alcoholics/addicts and I was pleased at their process. My aunt was suffering from a devastating heroin addiction and living on the street. Bouncing between the Central Arizona Shelter and the Phoenix Rescue Mission. She was admitted into the residential program and then transitioned to IOP while staying at the sober living. They did this thing called Neurofeedback that does something with retraining your brain waves. My aunt said this is where she saw a lot of progress and really enjoyed the time with it. She has been out of the program for 3 months now and still remains clean and is finally working!!! I cant say enough about the staff and the program at The River Source. They really know addiction

The place is not as advertised. Half the population would be a start. I left in about 48 hr.. they wouldn't even call me a cab. I had to walk in the heat with suitcase. All those wasted thousands, not even a phone call. I'm seriously trying to think of one positive aspect about the place but I can't

Staff's the best!!! very helpful and accommodating. very grateful to have chosen this facility.

Alissa, Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us at The River Source, we truly appreciate the awesome feedback on staff support!

I had a great experience at The River Source! I attended the 30 day In-Patient program. I feel great about my recovery and would recommend it to anyone looking to get on a path of sobriety!

Hi Alexis, We greatly appreciate you sharing your positive experience with us at The River Source!

Upon arriving at the River Source in Arizona City, AZ, I was emotionally and spiritually void. I was broken, and believed I was unfixable. Going through my treatment, I was taught the pathways through Alcoholics Anonymous on how to accept and respect my disease, which lead me down to road to spirituality and gratitude towards living a healthy, righteous life. Leaving treatment today (November 18th, 2015) it is a miracle on what a change I have made, all with the help from my higher power, the 12 steps, my fellowship, and amazing staff that always held me accountable. Management was adamant on making sure my aftercare plan was solidified before leaving, and support has been given to ensure successful long term treatment. Thanks to this facility and their extensive support and accountability, I was reborn again into the person I was meant to be in life. If you are struggling with addiction/alcoholism, and have attempted sobriety before, research this program. I believe it will change your life as much as it did mine, and open your eyes to a new, healthy experience in recovery.

The Riversouce might be a good rehab facility if you are already detoxed. But going there to be detoxed is a mistake. Detox clients are mixed in with the general population and have to wait hours for meds just like everyone else. There is usually only one nurse for over 50 clients. I went almost a week without sleep until I finally had to get out. My advice is to avoid the Riversource at all costs.

Dear Joe, We're so sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience at The River Source. It is common for many treatment centers depending on one's arrival time to have to wait receive meds. We truly value and appreciate your feedback, we do hope you give us the chance to make things right!

Omg, worst experience ever. Staff? What Staff? With close to 60 people there, their staff consisted of people with only a year sober, and they were either horrible or indifferent. Actual professional staff was limited. No assistance for physical disabilities either. Stay away from this place at all costs, I ran as fast as I could !!!

Enjoyed the holistic aspects of the facility.

We're glad you enjoyed the holistic modalities of The River Source, as an organization fighting the disease of addiction we're always looking for ways to improve our patients' experience in recovery, if there's any other recommendations you have for The River Source we'd be glad to take them into consideration thank you!

Enjoyed the extracurricular activities and holistic inclusions. In addition, the staff was very supportive.

Thanks JD for sharing your positive experience with us at The River Source!

Awesome treatment, and wonderful service.

This place was truly terrific and lived up to their website and other descriptions. Very tuned into health and well being i.e. eating well, yoga, etc and right on it in terms of getting into underlying issues with addition etc. My niece has been to multiple rehab and this place was different - super hands on - and she's doing well. She went to their recommended sober living after treatment. She stayed for 90 days - worth every penny. The staff was also excellent with family.

I benefited from the yoga, massage and vitamin treatments. The first step process was mainly used to break a person down. It was a very negative experience. I did not feel empowered at all by the message that was represented. They believe in only one path to recovery.

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear you were unhappy with your experience. We understand that each person’s journey to recovery is unique. Our staff strive to empower our patients, providing them with the tools they need to take ownership of their lives and remain sober while following the familiar principles of the 12-step program.

Sabino Recovery