Tina Klem Serenity House

74 Huntington Road, Bridgeport, Connecticut, 06608

About Tina Klem Serenity House

The Tina Klem Serenity House in Bridgeport CT provides safety, support and a serene environment where women with substance abuse (often in addition to a traumatic history) can feel secure and supported through recovery. The psych-educational program offers help with life skills, parenting, job search and focuses on helping clients learn how to avoid relapse.

Dual Diagnosis/ Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment

Residential Treatment

• Employment Search
  • Parenting Skills
  • Life Skills Training

• JB
    I’ve been in this program since the end of January I’m thinking about leaving tomorrow because I can’t deal with these people any longer I’m on house restriction due to a big ordeal that I had started I want to let staff know that I’m walking out tomorrow but afraid they’re going to try and stop me
  • MD
    I think it’s a terrible program,cause the caseworkers there brainwash the client sleep I know someone close there and when they were at a 30 day program before that,they were fine! A couple weeks there and they’re acting as they have done before when they were drinking and drugging!
  • Deborah
    i was in tina klem before and I loved it
  • jennifer
    Attended the inpatient treatment for co-occurring disorder. A fancy phrase for drug addiction and past trauma. I had a trauma from the past that reared its ugly head after my dad passed away. I was also was dealing with late onset of heroin addiction. Tina Klem was the perfect and obvious choice for me. I came into Tina Klem clean from heroin for a year. Unfortunately I was still getting high on methadone on a daily basis. I so desperately wanted off of methadone. I was watching my peers misuse methadone and felt deep sorrow for them. So getting down to the brass tax of this post is that I was not supported by the majority of staff, all the way up to the director. I plead to R.N.P. please please listen to the brave women in your facility. I have successfully kicked methadone the hard way.