Transitions Recovery Program in Miami, FL

(5 of 5)
1928 NE 154th Street Suite 100
Miami FL 33162

Transitions Recovery Program Philosophy

There is no official review of Transitions Recovery Program yet.

Is this your facility? Click here to learn about participating in an official Rehabs.com review.

I cannot thank Transitions Recovery Program enough for all the help and support they have given me, not only as a patient but now as a staff member for the past 5 years. The relationships that I have with my family now, that were at one point absent, are even better then prior to when my addiction began. The staff all the way from the owners down to the techs all have played a part in my journey and life , and still do. All of my loved ones are very grateful to this program.