Tree House Recovery PDX in Portland, OR

4713 N ALBINA AVE
Portland OR 97217

Tree House Recovery PDX Philosophy

Tree House Recovery PDX addiction treatment center offers Partial Hospitalization, Intensive Outpatient and Aftercare to Men. Tree House Recovery's unique approach to addiction focuses on the mind/body connection to build sustainable, healthy lives. Because we believe that simply removing substances is not enough, we equip clients with the skills and knowledge needed to live lasting, healthy, and fulfilling lives.

• Process Abuse Treatment
    Not all addictions involve mood-altering chemicals. The term “process addiction” describes the unhealthy use of behaviors (including eating, gambling, sexual activity, shopping, internet use, etc.) that has spiraled out of control and into the realm of addiction.

• Holistic Therapy
    Facilities that offer “holistic therapy” see and treat patients in the context of their entire lives and health status. They treat the “whole person,” not just the addiction.

Literary Therapy

Resolving Trauma, Big and Small. Identify, process and resolve traumatic events with writing.

EP Yoga Therapy

Master Emotions and Thinking with our hybrid of modern and ancient techniques.

One-on-One Therapy

Get help developing the skills and insights necessary to overcome addiction.

Dr. Stephen Cameron

Medical Director

Stephen Cameron received his Medical Degree from the University of Washington and his Bachelor of Arts from Hampshire College. A world-class whitewater kayaker in the 1980s, and still a very avid one, he is the author of the book Performance Kayaking and of numerous articles for Canoe Magazine. He currently practices both addiction and urgent care medicine in Portland, Oregon.

Karen Willock

Clinical Supervisor, LPN

Karen began her life’s vocation as a hospice nurse, caring for the terminally ill and guiding their families through painful transitions. A decade later she brought her skills, education and dedication to serve in the Addiction and Trauma field, where she has served for the past 34 years. Karens passion is assisting persons with addiction to live the life they were created to live.

There is no official review of Tree House Recovery PDX yet.

Is this your facility? Click here to learn about participating in an official Rehabs.com review.

W is a phenomenal individual who really takes the time to get to know the clients. He was my ESM therapist while I was in treatment and he really challenged me to push beyond my own self-established limits. He wouldn't just suggest things to ask you to do them, he would actively participate with the clients. He show the worth of the program and the activities we participated in through his own word and deed. Will B. is the Physical Director for Portland and has taken his passion for Mixed Martial Arts into the treatment structure of the program. I was privileged enough to participate in a few of the earliest incarnations of this modality. The benefits that it can provide to any individual struggling with any multitude of psychological or neurological imbalances is immense and innumerable. He understands the clients and thus can craft the sessions to benefit individuals specifically and the group as a whole. The reason for the meals being a lower ranking is because at the very beginning you are budgeting for yourself and a lot of the time my pride and ego got in the way of me asking for help on my nutrition to make a more effective and efficient use of my funds for food. However, after I requested help, I was able to take control of diet and budgeting and now am able to do things for myself in my day to day life. The lower rating was because the program wants to empower individuals to ask for the help and then it is up to the individuals to take that advice and implement it. The first couple of weeks, this could be hard for an individual to do. However, I never once went hungry and now have the means to sustain my healthy lifestyle for the duration of my life. Thanks again Will B. and the Tree House Recovery PDX staff.

If you want to give yourself the best shot at lasting recovery, Tree House is the place for you. Hands down the best treatment available.

The over all treatment while attending treehouse was eye opening, I was able to find myself in a safe place surrounded by people who honestly care about me. I was able to open up and be vulnerable with men. Treehouse saved my life I'm coming up on 18months sober and I still have the momentum to keep going thanks to the tools I learned at treehouse.

Tree House Recovery PDX empowers men. It teaches them the necessary life-skills to not only obtain long-term sobriety, but maintain it and flourish in any environment. The program will be challenging and will require work; however, if you are at a point in your life where you never want to feel the pain or hurt associated with using again, Tree House Recovery is the only option for any man in need of the final and absolute best treatment facility. Tree House Recovery PDX empowers men. It teaches them the necessary life-skills to not only obtain long-term sobriety, but maintain it and flourish in any environment. The program will be challenging and will require work; however, if you are at a point in your life where you never want to feel the pain or hurt associated with using again, Tree House Recovery is the only option for any man in need of the final and absolute best treatment facility.

I have been through many other treatment centers in the past. I was beginning to believe there was just something wrong with me and no treatment would work. Then I was recommended Tree House. The knowledge that is shared here is beyond that of any other center I've ever been to. Its so much more advanced and gives us an actual understanding of whats happening in our brains. Not only do we get the knowledge, we get strategies to rewire our brains and create new habits. These are tools that really work. Seeing how this works during treatment empowered me to wanting to continue growing my brain, beyond treatment. Another great part of Tree House is the physical side. Through all the workouts I've been able to get in the best physical shape I've been in in ten years, but I've also been able to push through mental barriers, by learning how to push my mind in fitness therapy sessions. Overall, the most amazing treatment experience Ive ever seen or heard of. This place works!

A Better Today Recovery Services
  • Nutrition & Life Skills
  • Dual Diagnosis Treatmen
  • Aftercare
Sunspire Health Astoria Pointe
  • Detox
  • Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)