Victory Bay Recovery Center in Laurel Springs, NJ

Call (888) 445-0098 to Contact Victory Bay Recovery Center

1395 Chews Landing Road
Laurel Springs NJ 08021

Victory Bay Recovery Center Philosophy

Victory Bay is the premier drug and alcohol outpatient treatment center in the South Jersey and Philadelphia area. We provide effective treatment to those suffering from addiction and offer the highest quality Partial, Intensive Outpatient, & Outpatient Substance Abuse and Co-occurring services to the broadest spectrum of clients.

Victory Bay practices the Traction Recovery System trauma focused clinical program. TRS offers a treatment approach that combines the latest information and data on trauma informed care, neuroscience, somatic mindfulness and attachment theory with the incredibly useful and important aspects of 12-Steps along with traditional addiction modalities. The Traction Recovery System insures that each client is offered the best opportunity to learn the skills necessary to remain sober long-term. The client gets the ability to more intimately understand the addiction process from multiple philosophical vantage points to cultivate the skills necessary to pursue their individualized path of long term sobriety, recovery, and healing.

We are a treatment center that not only reflects our mantra of "providing effective treatment to those suffering from addiction," but we also understand what effective treatment represents. Quality of Care is our number one priority, and is reflected in our state-of-the-art facility and our highly qualified and compassionate team.

• Traction Recovery System
    Recently, Victory Bay has implemented the powerful and intuitive Traction Recovery System© (TRS) a trauma focused clinical program, developed by Stasia Rivera. TRS offers a treatment approach that combines the latest information and data on trauma informed care, neuroscience, somatic mindfulness and attachment theory with the incredibly useful and important aspects of 12-Steps along with traditional addiction modalities. By combining these latest addiction techniques with other traditional approaches, it is our belief that we offer better support and solutions to the addict that seeks the goal of long term sobriety and healing. The Traction Recovery System insures that each client is offered the best opportunity to learn the skills necessary to remain sober long-term. The client gets the ability to more intimately understand the addiction process from multiple philosophical vantage points to cultivate the skills necessary to pursue their individualized path of long term sobriety, recovery, and healing.

• Partial Care
    Partial Care is a level of care that is recommended after an inpatient detox or residential treatment facility. Partial Care allows you to work, volunteer, or go to school while attending therapy. This program still has structure and is somewhat rigorous, but it allows you to effectively reintegrate into society while still receiving close personal care. Partial Care will require daily therapy sessions in a group setting with one on one counseling provided once a week at a minimum. Victory Bay will assess each person so that the correct level of care is provided.

12-Step & evidence based practices

Comfortable & clean environment

Dual diagnosis

AJ Solomon

Co-Founder

At Victory Bay Recovery, helping people to acquire and maintain sobriety is a true blessing for AJ Solomon. Growing up in South Jersey and graduating from University of Pittsburgh with a Bachelors of Arts, AJ had an internship with US Senator Patrick Toomey. Then, while working for the Advance Team for New Jersey Governor Christie, he found himself struggling with addiction. He talks about how his life was saved because he attended treatment and was introduced to a new way of life. AJ credits his determination, his willingness to change his entire value system, plus great sponsorship, as big components in his recovery. It was through recovery that he realized it was the first thing that he was truly passionate about and his path for helping people was forged. As Co-Founder of Victory Bay Recovery Center, AJ now is blessed to be able to help others struggling with addiction.

Patrick Davis, LSW, LCADC

Clinical Director

Patrick was born and raised in South New Jersey and is from a very large family that suffered from some mental illness and addiction issues. He experienced first-hand the damage that addiction can bring to a family.
Patrick has worked in both the mental health and addiction fields for his entire career including inpatient, outpatient, with children, adolescents, and adults, for non-profit and for-profit. He has done individuals therapy, couples therapy, family therapy, and group therapy

ABOUT VICTORY BAY RECOVERY CENTER

Located in a quiet, primarily residential neighborhood in New Jersey, 15 miles southeast of Philadelphia, Victory Bay offers outpatient treatment at several intensities for individuals struggling with substance use disorder and dual diagnosis.

According to an article on Patch.com, the center is new, having opened in February 2017.

All programs are based on the medical model combined with the 12-Steps. Modalities in use include individual, group, and family therapy; psychoeducational groups; life skills groups; classes on nutrition and healthy living; and on the more intensive treatment tracks, art and music therapy. The facility’s website also notes thatgender-specific programs and trauma groups are available as needed.

Treatment options include partial care (PC), an intensive outpatient program (IOP), and general outpatient care. The PC involves at least 20 hours per week of programming per week, and lasts six to eight weeks; the IOP involves at least nine hours per week, focuses primarily on relapse prevention, and lasts six to 12 weeks; and general outpatient care lasts a minimum of four weeks, and involves four to six hours of treatment per week.

Victory Bay maintains contact with clients “on an intermittent basis” after treatment, to ensure continued sobriety, and recommends that clients continue to participate in 12-step programs as part of an extended care program.

Psychiatric assessments are provided by a psychiatrist employed on a consulting basis. Otherwise, the staff consists of master’s level licensed and certified clinicians. The single alum polled by Rehabs.com to date gave the center five out of five stars for its staff’s level of training and experience.

The single alum polled by Rehabs.com to date, Nathan, gave very positive feedback. “The staff, especially the ownership, was compassionate and involved in the care I received. My after care planning was done far in advance and made me feel confident that I could leave and be successful,” Nathan wrote, indicating that he would strongly recommend treatment at this facility, and giving it five stars in all 15 of the evaluated treatment metrics, including its treatment effectiveness, holistic offerings, family participation, counseling options, and treatment for co-occurring disorders.

At the time of this writing, secondary sites yielded unanimously positive coverage, with a 4.9-star average rating based on 12 reviews on Facebook (where the facility can manage its own page), and on Google, a single five-star rating.[1] [2] “Amazing program with great staff who care very much about their patients. I would recommend this facility to any friend or family member who is struggling with substance abuse,” J.B. wrote on Facebook, in one of the few pieces of commentary that accompanied these reviews.

Victory Bay accepts private pay and, according to its website, “most private insurances,” though the website does not state whether insurance is accepted on an in-network or out-of-network basis. The center also offers a sliding fee scale for uninsured clients. The single alum polled by Rehabs.com to date gave the center five out of five stars for its affordability.

Published April 2017

1. https://www.facebook.com/pg/victorybayrecovery/reviews/

2. https://goo.gl/DbGJCE

Published on June 2017

They didn’t care about my progress in treatment. Everyone gets the same amount of time even kids who don't deserve it. The admissions coordinator is literally worthless and sits around blasting rap music. The owner is a rich guy from Arizona who has no idea how drug addiction works. Money hungry bullies. Wait until you see these headlines

How is this place doing this ? These are people’s lives. The owners father is a federal judge so this is what we have to deal with? Dragging these young men’s and woman around and milking their parents insurance . This is crazy.

Owners care? They run houses with no structure and house managers who have intimate relationships with their clients. Also do not say victory bay does not have houses because the owners open up a new LLC. They have had the same people in the community for almost a year ... the sad part is None of them have clean time.

Hands down one of the best treatment centers in New Jersey. The owners/staff truly care about your well-being and push you to be a better person each day! I would recommend this place to anyone struggling with addiction because they know what they are doing.

My son went there, he said it was horrific. There was a house full of kids who have been there in and out for months. They tried hitting me for 150 dollars a week for rent but his roommates didn’t have to pay? I’m confused. The one house manager would sleep out on The Weeknd’s and leave them on there own. He is at sobriety solutions now in Blackwood and I would recommend that for your loved one. The sad part is the owners are in “recovery”.

Eat food, go to crappy groups ran by whoever gets picked , go back home and relapse. They put you on 5 days a week and take your phone two weeks and then you go back to 3 days a week. The cycle continues..

My daughter went to this facility. She has never been out of the state but a friend from work told me about the owners father and due to my job in government I trusted the referral. One of the worst decisions of my life, not only have a gotten bills she has told me horror stories. I won’t get into detail because that isn’t right. However I would not recommend this facility to anyone I know. Shame on them.

House mangers were cool for the most part except the one at my house, lanky guy who claimed to Be a veteran and got off on bossing ya around.

The therapist are the only reason I am giving 3 stars, amazing people and helped me a lot . Ownership is like the blind leading the blind and the old guy from Arizona only came once but what a terrible attitude . Barley talked to us and was so arrogant like he runs a Fortune 500 company. Integrity doesn’t exist there and it is mostly a show off for TV and Facebook.

I am confused, my son went here and was working and paying rent at their housing and they told him he had to leave because “it was time to move on.” Meanwhile he told me their was people there not paying rent and have been their for MONTHS. 2 weeks later he overdosed and of course they put him back in PHP which is charging my insurance more. I am not accusing anyone of anything but I mean what does that sound like...

Some of the most immature staff I have ever seen, they all disrespect each other and try to get each other in trouble and tell the clients about it. Very sad what has happened to these guys they are really going downhill fast.

They give us a lot of food, once insurance is up they kick you out on to the street. Place is taking a turn for the worst ... and they told me I can’t come back , thank god. They will figure a way to delete this I’m sure. That’s all true too. The IOP is good and has good Counsler’s .

I came to Victory Bay from a Google search and it was the best thing I ever got from Google.

Victory Bay is full of great employees who genuinely care about your well being and want whats best for you. The clinical staff members are very knowledgeable and keep pushing you to be the best that you can be. The house managers care and always try to help where they can and hold everyone accountable for their actions and teach responsibility.

Victory Bay employs a wonderful staff that are all focused on recovery and demonstrate a genuine concern for the holistic well-being of all clients. Any and all personal needs are accommodated above and beyond to ensure everyone has everything they need to work on themselves, so that they can establish a foundation for the rest of their sober lives. Victory Bay has done more for me personally than any other facility/support network/clinical staffing has ever done before. I highly recommend Victory Bay for anyone interested in IOP, Sober Living, PHP, or OP.

Overall they treated me as family and were very professional. They cared for my well being and I would recommend this place to anyone trying to recover and live a better life. By far the best treatment center I've ever been to.

I have been to numerous treatment centers, but none have been as effective as Victory Bay. From the very beginning of my stay, they were nothing but supportive. The staff kept close to me and kept me on the right track to the best of their ability. I was made to feel comfortable enough to stay; however, I was also pushed to better myself and work towards the person I had forgotten I could be. The focus on not just my drug use issues, but my family and emotional issues as well, was tremendously helpful. They go hand in hand which was hard for me to see before and had always stunted me in my recovery. I certainly fought every step of the way and it was not easy, but Victory Bay did not give up on me. They played a crucial role in kick-starting my recovery, and I absolutely would not be where I am today had I not attended their treatment facility.

i love victory bay, the staff here is amazing, they treat you with respect and truly care about your feelings.

victory bay helped me get my life together got me involved with a 12 step fellowship and helped set me up for my future great staff that cares about my and your well being I highly recommend this facilty to family and friends

Best treatment center ever! With a lot of help from them and cooperation from myself I am starting to see what an improved, happy, healthy life looks like!

The Victory Bay staff consistently goes above and beyond to be supportive to clients and their families. They are professional, warm, welcoming and quick to respond to individual needs. We are very impressed by the level of care our loved one has received and how open the staff is to family involvement. You will sleep well knowing your loved one is in treatment with Victory Bay.

Victory Bay has made my transition to a better way of life fun, educational, and an all around freeing experience. The counselors have all the knowledge it takes to guide me in my recovery. With a wide variety of therapeutic group counseling, one on one sessions, and life skills, my awareness of the disease of addiction and progress towards correcting my old behaviors has sky-rocketed. When I first met the staff members, I didn't feel like I was going into treatment. I felt like I was welcomed into a whole other family of recovering addicts and alcoholics with nothing but love and tolerance. When it comes down to it, if you're looking for structure, guidance, a spiritual experience, and a new way of life lead by caring professionals, you will find it all and much more at Victory Bay.

Victory Bay is an amazing place, with a great staff that will go above and beyond to meet its client's needs.

Victory Bay Recovery Center has a knowledgeable, welcoming staff who truly care about each individual client. The center is a safe environment that is clean, comfortable and positive. Great communication and involvement, the clinical staff provides individualized treatment to each client. The staff at Victory Bay really go the extra mile to make sure every client is well taken care of. I would highly recommend this treatment center to anyone suffering from addiction or dual diagnosis!

Strengths:Strong Recovery Environment Cleanliness Supportive Staff Close Monitoring 12-step based Recovery Model Extracurricular Activities Weakness:Organization and Time Management My experience with this facility was great. Everything I expected from them I received. I recommend it to anyone who has a strong desire to cease substance abuse once and for all and is willing to engage in life-changing behaviors to adjust their outlook on life and gain a healthy perspective on themselves.

Victory Bay has such an awesome clinical program focused on trauma and it has made such an amazing difference for our loved one (my brother). Please do what it takes for your family member as it is worth that chance. The staff makes all the difference and we cannot thank them enough!

Staff and owner are very supportive and genuinely care about the well-being of their residents. Outside activities and meetings make for less monotony throughout the day. Housing is quite comfortable and there is an abundance of food. I can't think of any complaints thus far throughout my stay here. They had one counselor that was kind of boring but i think they got rid of him and was replaced immediately with a dude who is awesome. Close knit sober community with a lot of outside support. My transition from in-patient to their sober living was smooth and comfortable.

I highly recommend Victory Bay Recovery Center for anyone suffering from addiction. The staff is amazing, they truly care about each client and making a difference. Victory Bay's model is different than anything in this area making the treatment experience unique. Knowing so many loved ones that have tried and failed the standard outpatient substance abuse treatment model, Victory Bay brings relief knowing that there is another option and it's right here in South Jersey! I think we will see big things from this recovery center in the future as they grow and continue to save lives!

They have a robust and individualized treatment schedule. The staff, especially the ownership, was compassionate and involved in the care I received. My after care planning was done far in advance and made me feel confident that I could leave and be successful. I would suggest Victory Bay to anyone suffering with alcoholism or addiction. Of all the places I have received treatment, Victory Bay was definitely the most comprehensive and beneficial.

SOBA College Recovery
  • Care-Frontation
  • Dual Diagnosis
Behavioral Wellness & Recovery
  • A comprehensive approach to substance use disorder treatment
  • Community and peer-based models such as 12-step mutual aid programs
  • Long-term recovery training and strategic planning