ViewPoint Rehabilitation Center

1114 Villa Road SE, Rio Rancho, New Mexico, 87124

About ViewPoint Rehabilitation Center

We are a 12-Step based treatment center.

Client & Family Support Groups

Group therapy is a vital component of addiction recovery treatment, considered as important and effective (sometimes even more so) than individual therapy. Benefits include reducing isolation and loneliness and providing the opportunity to learn from others in recovery. In the addiction setting, group therapy is run by trained professionals who guide participants toward a shared goal of recovery.

Medical Detoxification

Drugs and alcohol have widespread effects throughout your body, including but not limited to the addiction and/or physical/psychological dependence that develops with substance abuse over time. Many organ systems are affected by addiction and will react to withdrawal. The term “medical detoxification” means that there is a trained and licensed medical professional onsite to monitor your vital signs and protect your physical and emotional health as your body goes through withdrawal.

• Relapse Prevention
  • 12-Step Based Program
  • Family-like setting with one-on-one care as main focus.

• Matthew Trujillo
    This place is amazing. It saved my life. The facility is great, and the staff are kind, understanding, and genuine in all they do. It took me a while but eventually i felt at home and made true friends.
  • Krystal
    The staff was amazing! They all cared about how I was doing. They are understanding of some of the struggles I was going through. And always made time for me. They were was on top of all my after care plans making sure everything was set up for me when I got home. They were always there if I needed to talk. One staff member had a way to make me feel ok even when I had bad anxiety. His guitar playing was awesome! There were very understanding of some of the issues I was going through at home. Another staff member was very positive and upbeat and made me feel welcome. I gained the skills I needed to return home stay sober, feel alive, and really enjoy my recovery! I thank God for all of them. In their own ways they all helped in saving my life. The mindfulness counseling gave me the courage to face some very difficult situations when I arrived home. I continue to use these practices in my daily life and its made me a very grounded and thankful person!

Nearby cities with more treatment facilities: