Westbridge Recovery Center, Inc. in Porter, TX

Call (281) 608-7600 to Contact Westbridge Recovery Center, Inc.

(5 of 5)
4107 Acorn Ln
Porter TX 77365

Westbridge Recovery Center, Inc. Philosophy

Our highly skilled and qualified staff of clinicians, psychiatrists, recovery technicians, and house managers are trained to develop and implement a unique plan for individuals willing to recognize, overcome, and proactively react to the precursors causing addictive behaviors.

• Outpatient
    Outpatient treatment describes all addiction treatment that is not residential. Patients live at home while undergoing rehab.

15-Bed Facility

3:1 Staff to Client Ratio

Houston's Luxury Addiction Recovery Center

S. Carol Garza

MPA, LCDC, AADC / Program Director

Carol has developed multiple Addiction Recovery Programs over the last 20 years. Carol is an expert in the field and utilizes her empathy and relationship skills to assist others in their journey back to sobriety.

Jake Gatlin

Clinical Director - LCDC

Jake is a U.S. Navy Veteran and a proud American. Jake is an expert in Addiction Recovery and has worked hand-in-hand with many specialists in the Houston area. Jake wants to help individuals by giving them the tools to conquer their addiction.

ABOUT WESTBRIDGE RECOVERY CENTER, INC.

Westbridge Recovery Center in Porter, Texas, offers provides residential treatment, partial hospitalization, and sober living services.

The center is one of 232 treatment facilities in Texas that provides intensive outpatient programming (IOP), which make up 53.8 percent of all Texas-based facilities.

Clients at Westbridge Recovery Center will undergo a clinical assessment and evaluation to determine the level of care needed.

The center's treatment is based on motivational interviewing. Clients will participate in 12-step meetings and daily recovery classes and programs. Family group sessions are offered weekly.

A typical day at the center begins with meditation or personal training and proceeds into an afternoon filled with meetings and personal time.

Both PHP and IOP programs are offered for three to five days per week. Clients are subject to random drug tests.

Westbridge Recovery Center employs licensed therapists, recovery advocates, and house managers. The center also has medical doctors and nurses available for visits with clients. It is one of the 119 (27.6 percent) of treatment facilities in Texas accredited by The Joint Commission.

The 15-bed residential facility actually has a lower median than residential care at non-hospital opioid treatment programs nationwide that usually have 32 clients at any given time. Westbridge Recovery Center has a 10-bed sober living facility.

Clients at the center will share bedrooms, have access to cable TV and WiFi, a fully equipped kitchen, and elliptical trainer machines.

The facility provides local gym memberships and meals prepared daily.

Rehabs.com has not yet received any reviews from affiliated alumni or loved ones to date; however, secondary sites yield positive reviews. On the facility's Facebook page, which Westbridge can manage, Westbridge earned an average rating of five out of five stars based on four reviews. One of the reviews on the site came from Westbridge's owner. The only other commenter, D.H., complimented staff at Westbridge. [1]

On Yelp, an anonymous individual gave the facility five out of five stars for its "peaceful setting" and professional staff. Additionally, three individuals gave five-star ratings that are not currently recommended. [2] [3]

The sole staff member polled by Rehabs.com to date provided overwhelmingly positive feedback for care at Westbridge. The individual, who is the owner of the facility, provided perfect five-star ratings for all 15 evaluated categories including the center's level of family participation, and the staff's professionalism and availability.

Westbridge Recovery Center is one of the 271 (62.9 percent) of treatment facilities that accept PPO insurances including United Healthcare. The facility also works with a loan lending service.

[1]https://www.facebook.com/pg/txwbrc/reviews/?ref=page_internal

[2]https://www.yelp.com/biz/westbridge-recovery-center-porter
[3]https://www.yelp.com/notrecommendedreviews/westbridge-recovery-center-porter

Published on December 2018

CS

To anyone, and everyone who is considering this program for themselves or a loved one should apply immediately without hesitation. I’m a former client of the Westbridge Recovery Center who can honestly share my personal experience with the hopes that it will encourage another to take advantage of the care that they offer. Westbridge recovery center has not only saved my life, but they also saved my relationships with my family, and children. When I came into the program I was not only in denial that anything could help me at that point, but I also didn’t believe that any of the relationships I had severed could be amended. Thankfully, I was wrong. The staff not only greeted me with a warm welcome, but every day took the time to reassure me that I was in a safe place that I could consider home. The establishment in itself is not only beautiful, designed specifically for the appropriate needs of an addict, but also clean and well-maintained. West Bridge Recovery Center is always considering and taking account for individual client needs making adjustments with the consideration of everyone in the residence. The counselors are not only on a level to where you can consider them trusting, non-judge mental, but eventually you feel as though they are your family. With this being said it can be misconstrued by the client that they are not your typical therapist or psychiatrist but little do you know they are more capable than you could ever imagine. I say this because my experience was incredibly along the lines of exactly what I needed to make adjustments in my life and progress towards mainstream day-to-day needs. With that being said, by the end of my program it seems as though I blinked and became the young woman that everyone around me could see I could be. I now have the tools, the credentials, and the personality to be confident in my sobriety, and in myself. I can only imagine the places I will though. This entire program, & the recovery center are a godsend. That is a God of your own understanding;) #letgoletgod #thankfulbeyondexplanation

Sam

Westbridge Recovery Center has metamorphosed from a 10 bed luxury sober living home into Houston�s premier 15 bed residential treatment facility. Our continued care program provides life-long assistance. Our qualified specialists develop a life-long Continued Care Program uniquely designed for each individual. Structured around the concept of Motivational Interviewing by choosing techniques, strategies, and skills to bring about change. Once trained in empowerment sessions, you will harness your personal strengths and conquer your weaknesses. Westbridge Recovery Center is limited to 15 clients. This facility is just the beginning of many more to come.