Women Assisting Recovering Mothers (WARM) at the Vince Carter Sanctuary in Bunnell, FL

Call (800) 539-4228 to Contact Women Assisting Recovering Mothers (WARM) at the Vince Carter Sanctuary

301 Justice Lane
Bunnell FL 32110

Women Assisting Recovering Mothers (WARM) at the Vince Carter Sanctuary Philosophy

ABOUT WARM (WOMEN ASSISTING RECOVERING MOTHERS) AT THE VINCE CARTER SANCTUARY- BUNNELL, FL

WARM (Women Assisting Recovering Mothers) at the Vince Carter Sanctuary, located in Bunnell, Fla., offers residential treatment for women struggling with drug and alcohol dependence. WARM is a program of Stewart-Marchman-Act Behavioral Healthcare, which serves clients in Flagler, Putnam, St. Johns and Volusia Counties. In addition to offering residential services, Stewart-Marchman-Act Behavioral Health also has outpatient, crisis, and community justice programs.

The facility website does not provide information on the treatment methods used at WARM, but several alumni surveyed by Rehabs.com reported that treatment revolves around the 12-Step method.

Treatment at WARM is reserved exclusively for women who are pregnant, postpartum, and/or parenting young children. Treatment begins with an admission assessment to determine a prospective client's treatment needs. Women are permitted to bring their children under six years of age with them to the facility, and children older than six may visit on the weekends. Although the facility does not provide information on what type of counseling or therapy is offered at WARM, it states that treatment occurs in a “therapeutic and supportive environment.”

There is currently no information provided by the facility regarding its treatment staff.

There is currently no information provided by the facility regarding its living arrangements and related offerings. However, three alumni gave the facility a five-star review for accommodations and amenities, and one alum gave the facility a three-star review in this category. All three alumni surveyed by Rehabs.com gave the meals and nutrition high ratings, and the facility received four and five star ratings for its cleanliness.

The three alumni polled by Rehabs.com to date provided mixed reviews. Alumni gave polarized ratings on the facility's treatment effectiveness, with two giving the category one out out of five stars, while the other provided a five out of five star ratings. The alumni rated the facility's accommodations and amenities an average of 3.6 out of five stars, and the facility's meals and nutrition an average 4.3 out five stars. All three alumni gave the counseling options mixed to low ratings, indicating a lack of individual and group counseling options.

One anonymous alum said: "the staff was okay...Wasn't happy with the counselor's at all." Alum Heather felt that the programed was mired by: "too many court ordered people who do not want treatment which makes it hard." The third alum was more positive, and wrote: "I endured a much needed detox...I did stay strong using the tools afforded to me and I am still 2 yrs later alcohol/drug free."

The three loved ones polled by Rehabs.com at time of writing gave positive reviews. The anonymous loved ones gave the facility high four and five (out of five) star ratings for the categories: treatment effectiveness, meals and nutrition, accommodations and amenities, holistic offerings, and affordability.

When asked about strengths of the facility, loved ones highlighted the staff's level of training and experience, and the fact that clients can bring their children with them to the facility. “I am so thankful for this place and all it has done for my friend!” One representative reviewer said.

There is currently no information provided by WARM regarding its costs. Clients are encouraged to contact the facility directly for additional information regarding the cost of treatment.

Published on December 2017

Becky

Staff & program were strengths. 12 step program.

An overall great facility.

anonymous

Private facility, not state funded, good food, good doctors. Staff was okay. Wasn't happy with the counselors at all. It is closed down and I am also clean now as well.

It is focused around women helping women. You can go there and bring your child with you if needed or you child can visit you. It seems to really be helping my friend I haven't noticed any. I am so thankful for this place and all it has done for my friend!

anonymous

I cannot say enough of how miraculous this facility was to my life change! They freed me of everything bad in my life. From detox to workshops-med changes!

anonymous

I endured a much needed detox having a dual diagnosis. The mandatory groups, church, AA meetings,no phone and counseling was amazing. I wish I could have stayed longer but the facility did not properly handle my FMLA paper work and I got fired while in rehab!! I did however after initially being denied, receive unemployment due to being fired while in their hands but was a very hard reality after leaving the facility to having no employment... I did stay strong using the tools afforded me and I am still 2 yrs later alcohol/drug free!

Heather

You can keep your child there with you. However, there were too many women and children at one time. its a nice comfortable facility but there are too many court ordered people who dont want treatment which makes it hard. it is helpful if you really want treatment. Overall it was a good place.