Info on Albany Treatment Centers
The capital of New York, Albany is a natural tourist attraction. With so many opportunities to party, alcohol consumption can sometimes get out of hand. A recent DWI sweep in Albany County resulted in 27 arrests in a single night.
If you party often and find yourself wondering how you got home after a night out, you might have considered getting help at an Albany treatment center.
Things to Consider Before Entering a Rehab Program
If you’re wondering if your drinking has become a problem, ask yourself a few questions before entering an Albany alcohol rehab program:
- Do you often have blackouts?
- Do you feel like you need to drink?
- Do you look for excuses to drink?
- Do you hide your drinking from others?
- Is your drinking affecting your social or business life?
- Have you been cited for driving under the influence?
Many people are not aware of these symptoms. Be careful because alcohol dependency can sneak up on you when you least expect it.
Consequences of Driving Drunk
Driving under the influence of alcohol can have serious consequences. Some of the problems you can expect to face are:
- Higher insurance rates
- Loss of vehicle
- Heavy fines
- Driver license revocation
- Lawsuits from injury or property damage
- Jail time
- Injury or death for you and your passengers
Benefits of Albany Rehabilitation Clinics
When you enter into treatment in Albany, you’re making a commitment to not only yourself but to your friends and family. You’re also improving the quality of your life. Oftentimes, it can be hard to admit you have a problem. It’s understandable.
Don’t try to take it all on at once. Just take it one step at a time and give us a call. We’ll evaluate your situation and offer you some options so you can start on the path toward sobriety.