Finding Albany Treatment Programs
Drugs are everywhere in upstate New York, and many people are in need of addiction treatment services at an Albany drug rehab as a result. In fact, the Albany area is under surveillance by the High Intensity Drug Trafficking Areas program (HIDTA) because it has been red flagged as an area that is at high risk for drug trafficking, according to the White House New York Drug Control Update.
Drug trafficking leads to local drug abuse. Is it a problem for you or someone in your family? Contact us today to find the right drug rehabilitation program in Albany that can help you break free and start fresh.
When Is It Time to Enter Rehab?
Not sure if you need treatment for your issues with drugs and alcohol? Ask yourself some of the following questions to determine whether or not an Albany drug rehab can help you:
- Do you use any illicit substance, including alcohol, daily?
- Do you use prescription painkillers or other prescription drugs – without a prescription or in a way that is not recommended by your doctor?
- Do you ever lie about how much you use drugs or whether or not you’re under the influence?
- Do you ever steal or commit crimes of any kind to pay for drugs?
- Have you ever overdosed?
- Have your close friends or family members told you that they are worried about your drug use?
- Have you tried to stop abusing drugs but been unable to remain drug free for any length of time?
Locate Treatment Clinics in Albany
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions listed above, you would benefit from the services provided by an Albany drug rehab program. Take the first step toward your new life when you contact us at the phone number listed above and talk to someone about getting help.
We’re here 24 hours a day. Call now.