Investigate Alexandria Rehab Programs
Louisiana has recognized the need for effective addiction treatment and prevention programs, and has worked hard to address key issues, including developing a Strategic Prevention Framework
to implement desired programs. Alexandria
drug rehab centers provide patients with comprehensive care in addressing their dependencies; our toll-free number can connect you with a specialist who can assist you in finding the perfect rehab center for your situation
.Paying for Rehab Services
Unfortunately, one barrier to access to drug or alcohol treatment is the cost of treatment. Private and costly rehab programs are not the only way to get help; quality treatment can be available through free or government rehab clinics. As noted by the National Institute on Drug Abuse, those entering government treatment for legal reasons have as successful, or more successful, outcomes as those entering treatment on their own, in private or public institutions. Some funding sources for treatment can include:
- Private insurance. If you have private insurance, rehab coverage is often included. Call your insurance carrier for updated information.
- Government insurance. You may qualify for Medicare or state-sponsored insurance, such as Medicaid, which often has rehab and mental health coverage.
- Discounts/sliding scale. Find out in advance if your treatment can be discounted if you pay in cash or on a credit card. If facilities do not have to spend time and resources on insurance claims, they may discount their services by up to 25 percent.
- Free rehab clinics. These facilities often have waiting lists, and offer very basic services.
If you are unsure of where to start in your search for drug or alcohol treatment in Alexandria, contact us today at our toll-free number.
How Long Does Treatment Take?
Treatment times range, depending on your individual needs and underlying conditions. Issues that often extend treatment times include:
Find Treatment in Alexandria
- Underlying mental health disorders that must be addressed to prevent relapse
- Physical problems stemming from addiction, such as hepatitis, kidney disease or HIV
- Reducing the risk of relapse through alternative therapies, including job retraining
- Gaps in treatment that requires key pieces of treatment to be reintroduced
Alexandria drug rehab centers can offer the best care for your individual needs. You can seek treatment options through your primary care physician or through our toll-free number, which gives you immediate access to a qualified specialist who is waiting to help you.