View Apache Junction Treatment Clinics
Cities close to the US-Mexico border have been inundated with violence and an influx of drugs, making effective prevention and drug treatment programs difficult to manage. Drug rehab in Apache Junction, however, continues to provide excellent service to those living in the area.
We have updated information about treatment possibilities in Apache Junction. Give us a call today.
Does a Loved One Require a Dual Diagnosis Service?
Traditional addiction treatment programs offer patients a version of the following steps:
- Addiction and recovery counselor services
- Detox and withdrawal assistance
- Help with ancillary services, such as housing and job placement
Those facing a dual diagnosis should have additional treatments in their program of choice, including:
- Medication-assisted treatment, which can assist with co-occurring disorders such as anxiety
- Ongoing assessment and treatment with a specialized counselor who understands dual diagnoses
- Longer treatment times to ensure true sobriety is reached and that mental illness is under control
How Can I Prevent Addiction Relapse?
Considering addiction is a chronic, lifelong condition, the risk of a relapse is high. The Mayo Clinic has outlined some of the most popular methods counselors and addiction treatment centers have used to manage relapse, including:
- Learn how to avoid trigger situations.
- Understand the need to immediately seek treatment if a relapse is imminent or has occurred. This happens at times and can be handled faster and more easily with timely intervention.
- Work through your entire treatment plan, and follow it over the long term.
Seek Rehab Programs in Apache Junction
Apache Junction addiction treatment centers can provide you with the life you want and deserve.
Give us a call on our toll-free number, and we can assist you in choosing the best program for your needs.