Find Beaverton Rehab Services
As part of the "Silicon Forest," Beaverton
, Oregon provides residents with a unique combination of health, wellness and high-tech appeal, as it houses the headquarters of Nike along with many software companies. At the same time, Oregon needs quality addiction services, as the rate of drug and alcohol use is higher than the national average, according to the Office of Applied Studies
.Tips on Entering Rehabilitation
If you believe you need help with an alcohol or drug addiction, there are a variety of paths to finding treatment that will work for you. These include:
What Are Side Effects of Drug and Alcohol Abuse?
- Contact your healthcare provider. They can give you advice and information about Beaverton drug treatment programs that may fit your needs. They can also provide more immediate help if you are withdrawing from drugs.
- Ask your human resources department. Often, companies provide services for addicted employees, and may have resources that are covered by your insurance.
- Call our toll-free number. We have access to quality rehab clinics in your area, and can provide advice and support in choosing the right facility for your addiction needs.
Some long-term effects of addiction can include:
- Memory lapses
- Legal issues
- Medical problems, such as HIV or hepatitis from sharing needles
If you believe you may have an addiction, find treatment as soon as possible to avoid further complicating your physical and mental health.
What Can I Expect During Treatment?
During treatment you will undergo several different steps to gain sobriety. These include:
Explore Rehab Clinics in Beaverton
- Withdrawal. This first step is often the hardest during treatment. Withdrawal symptoms can be minor to severe, depending on the nature of the addiction.
- Counseling. Understanding your risk factors, how you became addicted, and how addiction has affected your life is crucial to moving on from addiction.
- Drug therapy. Sometimes a doctor may involve drug therapy to counteract withdrawal or other mental health conditions you may have.
- Transition assistance. This may include job or housing help, and ongoing counseling to ensure a sober life.
By calling our toll-free number, you can be connected with a variety of services in and near Beaverton that are available to help you conquer your addiction issues.
Taking the time to consult a professional will save you resources and energy, and give you the chance to make the best decision for the rest of your life.