Explore Bellevue Recovery Centers
Did you know that Washington is among the top 10 states for the rate of drug abuse among residents over the age of 12? It’s the main reason that many families are in need of drug rehab in Bellevue. More and more teens are abusing drugs while adults are not getting the treatment they need to treat their ongoing drug addictions.
According to the White House Drug Control Update for Washington State, the main drugs of abuse in Washington are marijuana and prescription painkillers – abused with or without a prescription. Based on the National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH), a nationwide inquiry into the habits of Americans along the lines of drug and alcohol use and abuse, the White House reports that Washington is also having issues with:
- Painkiller abuse: Washington ranks in the top 10 states for non-medical use of pain relievers in the past year.
- Illicit drug abuse in general: 10 percent of WA residents reported abusing illicit drugs in the past month. This is 2 percent higher than the national average.
- Death due to drug overdose: The number of lives lost in Washington due to drug overdose is higher than the national average.
- Marijuana: This is the most often-cited drug of abuse among those who sought drug rehab in Washington.
A Guide to Enrolling Into a Rehabilitation Program
What do you need to do to make sure that no one in your family becomes a statistic? The most effective choice is to find a drug addiction treatment center in Bellevue that can provide your loved one with the care they need to stop abusing drugs or alcohol. Your options include:
- Detox programs: With a focus on your loved one’s physical dependence upon a specific drug or alcohol, the goal is stabilization. In some cases, the use of medication may be indicated.
- Inpatient rehab: Residential care is one of the most effective ways to address issues of drug dependence. Both medical care and psychotherapeutic treatments are included.
- Outpatient recovery program addiction treatment: Outpatient recovery program care focuses on the psychological health of the individual and allows for a looser schedule. This is ideal for those who are still maintaining at work or school.
- Aftercare programs: Sober living, 12-step programs, group therapy and more can contribute to creating a successful sobriety after rehab.