Investigating Bolingbrook Rehab Programs
Do you suspect your child has an addiction problem? Bolingbrook police report that in 2011, there were 1,918.89 grams of marijuana and 40,435.67 grams of other drugs seized. Of course, this only represents a fraction of illegal substances in the city.
Fortunately, there are many Bolingbrook drug rehab centers that can help.
What Needs to Be Addressed Before Entering a Treatment Program?
To help ensure that an addict will be successful in treatment, the National Center for Biotechnology Information suggests assessing:
- If the program offers culturally sensitive programming (if necessary)
- Which screening tools are used
- If depression, anxiety or mental illness is taken into consideration
Adolescents and Drugs
According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse:
- After years of decline, Ecstasy is re-gaining popularity among adolescents.
- Marijuana use amongst adolescents has been steadily increasing since 2008.
- About 6.6 percent of high school seniors use marijuana daily.
Entering a Treatment Center in Bolingbrook
News reports about young adults and teens struggling with addiction have been staggering. Heroin abuse is particularly troubling and police have been arresting many young people carrying the drug and accessories.
When a parent discovers that a child is using or abusing drugs, it is heartbreaking. It can seem like no one understands the pain and frustration. Free help from a compassionate expert is just a phone call away. There are multiple rehabilitation facilities in the Bolingbrook area, which means that finding the perfect fit is possible. Don’t wait another day to connect with a trusted professional.
Call today to take the first step towards a better, brighter, and healthier future for you and your child. There is no reason to face this challenge alone. Reach out to us by calling one of our friendly, empathetic drug addiction experts.