Information on Carrollton Rehabilitation Centers
The Texas Drug Control Update published by the White House lists Texas drug abuse statistics that more than illustrate why so many are seeking drug addiction treatment in Carrollton. Did you know the following facts?
- Six percent of Texans reported that they had abused drugs in the past month in a national survey.
- Marijuana is the drug for which most Texans sought treatment for abuse and addiction in 2010.
- Between 2006 and 2010, law enforcement seized increasing amounts of marijuana along the US/Mexico border.
- Crystal meth is increasingly an issue across Texas as well; between 2007 and 2009, the number of meth lab seizures increased by 67 percent.
Families living in Carrollton, Texas no longer have to live as victims of the Mexican drug cartels across the border – or as victims of the drugs that make their way into the state.
If you’re ready to create a new life without boundaries created by addiction, contact one of our counselors at the number listed here.
A Guide to Enrolling Into a Rehabilitation Center
Which type of drug rehab in Carrollton is the best choice for you? It depends upon the issues you’re experiencing as a result of your drug addiction. Some of the factors that may affect your decision include:
- Your drug (or drugs) of choice
- The dose you are taking when you begin rehab
- Whether or not you experience withdrawal symptoms when you stop taking your drug of choice
- Symptoms related to co-occurring mental health issues (e.g., depression, hallucinations, aggression, irritability, anxiety, etc.)
- Symptoms related to co-occurring physical health
- Family responsibilities, including childcare
- Commitments at work or at school
- Financial resources
- At-home support
Different drug addiction treatment centers in Carrollton will have different resources to support your needs. In some cases, an outpatient program may work while other cases may require the round-the-clock care offered at a residential rehab. Medical care and pharmacological maintenance may be required for some patients while others will fare better with a treatment plan that prioritizes holistic treatment. It all depends on you and your treatment goals.
Exploring Treatment Centers in Carrollton
If you’re ready to find the best possible drug rehab in Carrollton, TX, we’re here to help you.