Guide To Carson City Treatment Clinics
Carson City, Nevada combines a unique population of rugged outdoorsmen with those pursuing entertainment in Reno or other larger Nevada towns. While Nevada as a whole has battled severe economic problems, drug rehab in Carson City has remained diverse, professional and successful.Advice on Selecting a Rehabilitation Program
Choosing a treatment program for your addiction requires that you understand how addictions are treated while at the clinic. According to Clinical or Therapeutic Approaches Used By Addiction treatment Facilities, the most commonly used techniques include:
- Substance abuse counseling. You will communicate how and when your addiction began and what you need to complete treatment.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy. During this type of treatment, patients will learn new skills for coping with sobriety.
- Relapse prevention. You will learn the best practices to stop you from having a relapse.
- 12-step programs. These provide proven structure to addiction treatment programs.
Other, less often used techniques include:
- Community reinforcement vouchers
- Trauma counseling
- Anger resolution classes
Urban vs. Rural Treatment
Carson City offers a unique mix of both urban and rural environments for those seeking recovery services from addiction. According to the National Survey of Drug rehab program, some key differences in therapies offered by rural and urban clinics include:
- Fewer mental health services are offered to urban patients.
- Fewer social services are offered to rural patients.
- Less HIV support and education are offered to rural patients.
- Case management is provided equally to both rural and urban patients.
Find Rehab Help in Carson City
Carson City treatment center options are as diverse as the city itself. For updated information on options that may work for you, please call our toll-free number. Operators are standing by to help you.