Use our free and confidential online insurance checker to see if your insurance covers treatment at an American Addiction Center facility.
Like much of the rest of the country, Carteret, New Jersey is experiencing a spike in the number of people dealing with substance abuse issues. If you or a loved one is struggling with substance abuse or addiction, resources are available to find the right Carteret rehab for you.
In 2015, 146 Carteret, NJ residents checked into a substance abuse treatment program for their addiction.1 This number jumped to 209 just a year later—a 43% increase.2
Looking to escape your endless cycle of drug or alcohol abuse? Entering a rehab program is the best way to do that. Unfortunately, one factor that deters people from entering treatment is cost.
There are several ways you can afford treatment, including:
- The Veterans Alcohol and Drug Dependence Rehabilitation Program, which is a service provided by the Veterans Health Administration for alcohol and drug dependent veterans.3
- Medicare, which provides coverage for both inpatient and outpatient services as long as the treatment is both reasonable and necessary.4
- Insurance from the Healthcare Marketplace, since all plans offered must include behavioral health treatment, inpatient services, and substance abuse disorder treatment.5
- State and federally funded drug rehabilitation facilities, which offer treatment on a sliding fee scale for people without insurance or who can’t reasonably afford rehab.
- Vouchers, which can be used to pay for treatment in numerous states across the country.
- Clinical trials, which provide new and untested methods of counseling or treatment as a means of experimenting.
- Private insurance, which can vary from plan to plan, but should provide some mental health or substance abuse coverage.
You can find a way to get the treatment you need. To get started today, browse our directory to find Carteret drug rehab facilities near you.
- Department of Human Services, Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services. (2016). Substance Abuse Overview 2015 Middlesex County.
- Department of Human Services, Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services. (2017). Substance Abuse Overview 2016 Middlesex County.
- Benefits.gov. Veterans Alcohol and Drug Dependence Rehabilitation Program.
- Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. (2016). Medicare Coverage of Substance Abuse Services.
- HealthCare.gov. Mental health & substance abuse coverage.
Looking for Outpatient Treatment Centers in New Jersey? Outpatient treatment describes all addiction treatment that is not residential. Patients live at home while undergoing rehab.