Like much of the rest of the country, Carteret, New Jersey is experiencing a spike in the number of people dealing with substance abuse issues. If you or a loved one is struggling with substance abuse or addiction, resources are available to find the right Carteret rehab for you.
In 2015, 146 Carteret, NJ residents checked into a substance abuse treatment program for their addiction.1 This number jumped to 209 just a year later—a 43% increase.2
Looking to escape your endless cycle of drug or alcohol abuse? Entering a rehab program is the best way to do that. Unfortunately, one factor that deters people from entering treatment is cost.
There are several ways you can afford treatment, including:
- The Veterans Alcohol and Drug Dependence Rehabilitation Program, which is a service provided by the Veterans Health Administration for alcohol and drug dependent veterans.3
- Medicare, which provides coverage for both inpatient and outpatient services as long as the treatment is both reasonable and necessary.4
- Insurance from the Healthcare Marketplace, since all plans offered must include behavioral health treatment, inpatient services, and substance abuse disorder treatment.5
- State and federally funded drug rehabilitation facilities, which offer treatment on a sliding fee scale for people without insurance or who can’t reasonably afford rehab.
- Vouchers, which can be used to pay for treatment in numerous states across the country.
- Clinical trials, which provide new and untested methods of counseling or treatment as a means of experimenting.
- Private insurance, which can vary from plan to plan, but should provide some mental health or substance abuse coverage.
You can find a way to get the treatment you need. To get started today, browse our directory to find Carteret drug rehab facilities near you.
- Department of Human Services, Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services. (2016). Substance Abuse Overview 2015 Middlesex County.
- Department of Human Services, Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services. (2017). Substance Abuse Overview 2016 Middlesex County.
- Benefits.gov. Veterans Alcohol and Drug Dependence Rehabilitation Program.
- Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. (2016). Medicare Coverage of Substance Abuse Services.
- HealthCare.gov. Mental health & substance abuse coverage.
Looking for Outpatient Treatment Centers in New Jersey? Outpatient treatment describes all addiction treatment that is not residential. Patients live at home while undergoing rehab.