Information on Costa Mesa, CA Drug Detox and Addiction Rehab Services
Finding a drug rehab in Costa Mesa
starts when you contact us at the phone number listed above. When you call, you can ask any questions you have about addiction issues, treatment options, and potential concerns that may be stopping you from enrolling in drug rehab.
If you’re looking for treatment in California, you’re not alone. Every year, a one-day census is taken at drug rehabs across the country to determine the numbers of people enrolled in treatment. In 2006, 96 percent of California drug rehabs responded to the census survey, reporting a total of 138,342 people in treatment on that day. Of that number, 86 percent were enrolled in an outpatient treatment program, according to the California Substance Abuse and Mental Health Issues At-A-Glance published by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
Why outpatient treatment? For many, it’s the less intimidating choice. But is it the right choice for you?
Contact us today at the phone number listed above to learn about all the options available to you in Costa Mesa drug addiction treatment.
A Guide to Entering a Drug Addiction Rehab Program
For many, people there are a number of different issues that can become obstacles to treatment. For example:
- Finances: Drug detox is expensive, but even if you’ve spent all your cash on drugs, you can get financing assistance at many drug addiction treatment programs in Costa Mesa.
- Work schedules: Many who are barely holding onto their jobs don’t want to use up their last bit of currency by taking leave to go to treatment, but bosses who already realize that you have a problem with addiction will usually support you in getting better so that you can be more productive at work.
- Family needs: Kids, spouses, extended family – you may feel that everyone needs you to be present. However, everyone who needs you will benefit from your improved health after rehab.
- Fear: Whether it’s a fear of withdrawal symptoms, a fear of the unknown at treatment, or a fear of trying to live your life without drugs and alcohol, don’t forget that in treatment you get the tools you need to deal with everything that comes your way.
- Health issues: Medical disorders and co-occurring mental health issues can and should be treated alongside addiction issues.
Find Addiction Recovery Centers in Costa Mesa
When you contact us at the phone number above, we can help you figure out how to overcome the obstacles that are standing in the way of your recovery at a Costa Mesa drug rehab. Don’t wait.