Compare East Providence Recovery Clinics
Drug rehab in East Providence provides potential patients with many options for the best care possible. The state of Rhode Island believes in the power of prevention and invests in residents’ futures. As noted in the 2011 study Rhode Island Kids Count, for every $1 spent on prevention, the state saves $18 in future treatment.
Paying for Rehabilitation Services
Finding payment options for drug or alcohol rehab services can be confusing and disheartening. However, though private insurance, governmental assistance and financing options, treatment is available to those who need it. Call our toll-free number for specific programs that meet your needs.
However, in order to find the best treatment for your addiction, consider the following questions, as outlined by the National Institute of Drug Abuse:
- What is the length of time for treatment? Are most patients successful within that time frame?
- What structure is the program based on?
- If my needs change or another diagnosis is issued, how will this affect my treatment program?
- Is the program individualized, or structured entirely for a group?
Answers to these questions can help you narrow down specific treatment centers in the East Providence area.Can Family Counseling Help?
As the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration outlines, those who have family in rehab often seek treatment themselves. If you have a family member undergoing treatment for addiction, some things to keep in mind include:
- You should work toward resolution for yourself; you cannot change anyone else.
- You are not in charge of your family member’s recovery.
- The causes of addiction are complex, and the addiction is not your fault.
- Relapse is common, and it is not your fault.
Locate Treatment in East Providence
East Providence drug rehabilitation programs offer patients excellent medical, mental health and addiction recovery programs.