If you're looking to help yourself or someone you love struggling with drug or alcohol addiction in Elgin, IL, Rehabs.com provides a massive Internet database of executive exclusive clinics, as well as a wealth of alternatives. We can help you in locating addiction care programs for a dependencies to alcohol, Clonazepam, crystal meth or other addictive substance. Search for a highly-rated rehabilitation clinic in Elgin now, and get rolling on the path to a sober life.
Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab Programs in Elgin, IL
Premium Listings in Elgin, IL
More Treatment Centers in Elgin, IL
Dukane Mental Health Clinics
Alcoholicos Anonimos En Espanol
Associates in Psychiatry & Counseling
Chiappetta Julie MSW LSW
Counseling Services Florentine F WILK Psyd
Rae Elizabeth Bramel- MSEd- LCPC
Anwar Syed H MD
BHC Center-Lutheran Social Services
Transitional Alternative Re Entry
Larkin Center College House Group Home
Transitional Alternative Reentry Initiative Inc
AID Elgin Area Services
About Change Counseling
Thatcher Care Unit for Sexually Prob Children
Accessible Counseling Center
Larkin Center Highland Avenue Group Home
Its About Change/Sober Living Inc
What would you do with that money if treatment was affordable? Find out if your insurance covers treatment now!
More Info About Rehab in Elgin, IL
Should I Travel for the Best Addiction Treatment?If you're looking to help yourself or someone you love struggling with drug or alcohol addiction in Elgin, IL, Rehabs.com provides a massive Internet database of executive exclusive clinics, as well as a wealth of alternatives. We can help you in locating addiction care programs for a dependencies to alcohol, Clonazepam, crystal meth or other addictive substance. Search for a highly-rated rehabilitation clinic in Elgin now, and get rolling on the path to a sober life.
Latest Reviews of Rehabs in Elgin, IL
Strengths: Focus on source of problems and not the negative coping mechanisms we were abusing. Specifically focused on woman's issues. Weaknesses: No sugar or pop.It is a long term 3-6 month program where you and your fellow clients will work together to help and keep each other accountable. The facilitators and counselors are genuine honest woman who are in recovery themselves and truly care about helping.
It was good.
Rigid schedule . Too far from home to be able to visit regularly on the scheduled visit days once a week. Son was court ordered to go to Sojourn House for treatment. We were pleased with the staff there. Things were explained to us well.
Meet the Pros
William NevadomskiCo-Founder Midwood Addiction Treatment
After a long battle with addiction to opiates and prescription drugs during his teenage years and early 20s, William went through state-funded treatment programs. After two episodes of treatment, he started living a clean life in February 2014, helped by the NA community and his desire and willingness to follow a program and change his life.Show Bio
Sam PenningtonCreative Director Oasis Recovery
Sam brings a plethora of creative energy to the Oasis family. She studied film and communications at East Tennessee State University and moved to the Asheville area in 2012. Feeling somewhat native to the area she has a huge connection to the local community and is super helpful to speak on the available resources that Western North Carolina has to offer. Her background is focused strongly on film, culinary, art, design, and marketing. Sam is in recovery herself and understands first hand how delicate and impactive rehabilitation is. She creatively thinks outside of the box to offer the most sustainable and effective benefit to your experience at Oasis. Assisting in adventure therapy with videography, planning staff and client get togethers, outreach to the local community, and volunteering in non-profit organizations needless to say, she stays busy. She typically has two pups trailing behind her at all times; a pug named Oatmeal and a mountain cur named Bowie they are her wingmen and an asset to her creative flow. Chances are upon your arrival at Oasis you will be greeted with a friendly smile and tons of support from Sam. Working in recovery is what she is most passionate about these days and with each day is eager to learn more. Sam has been described as charismatic, clairvoyant, compassionate, and insightful.Show Bio
Cecilia Plavnick, LMHC, CAPCEO Harmony Recovery Center
Two words describe Cecilia Plavnick: dedicated and passionate, especially when it comes to her work in the field of addiction treatment. Cecilia has extensive experience and knowledge, which she brings to her role as CEO of Recovery In Tune. She has dedicated more than 10 years to managing top-notch clinical teams in the substance abuse field and is regarded as a natural leader and role model by her staff. What sets Cecilia apart from the rest is both her ability to create an environment that is optimal for successful clinical interventions as well as her ability to inspire trust and continual growth among her team. Cecilia’s approach is unique because she isn’t afraid to jump in at any level of care–from the admission process to the discharge procedure–because she is a firm believer that good clinical care is an ongoing process that requires daily tweaking and maintenance. Cecilia is dedicated to her profession and to the individuals with whom she works and serves. She is always open to feedback and suggestShow Bio
- Illinois ranks 13th in treatment centers servicing/accepting DUI/SWI clients per 100,000 residents. Kansas is just 1 spot worse, ranked 14 out of the United States. Maryland is ranked one spot better at spot 12.
- When adjusted for population, Illinois ranks 19th in treatment centers servicing/accepting sliding fee scale. Indiana is ranked one spot worse at spot 20. One spot better is New York, ranked 18 in the U.S.
- For rational emotive behavioral therapy clients, Illinois ranks 20th in population-adjusted treatment centers. Washington is just 1 spot worse, ranked 21 out of the United States. One spot better is New Jersey, ranked 19 in the U.S.
- Illinois is 21st among U.S. states in treatment centers servicing or accepting any program or group. Washington is just 1 spot worse, ranked 22 out of the United States. One spot better is Nebraska, ranked 20 in the U.S.
- Illinois ranks 21st in treatment centers servicing/accepting 12-step facilitation per 100,000 residents. Massachusetts is ranked one spot worse at spot 22. Kansas is just 1 spot better, ranked 20 out of the United States.
More InformationExploring Elgin Rehabilitation Centers A large percentage of people looking for drug rehab in Elgin are seeking treatment for alcohol abuse or addiction. It's no wonder: About 21 percent of Illinois residents experience problems due to excessive drinking, according to a study published by the University of Wisconsin. This number is shockingly high compared to the national average of 8 percent.
- Binge drinking: When men drink five or more drinks in a sitting or women drink four or more drinks, it's considered a binge. Those who do this once or more per week on average may have a problem with binge drinking.
- Alcohol abuse: If you regularly drink too much or too often, you will benefit from treatment.
- Alcohol addiction: Physical and psychological dependence upon alcohol - or alcoholism - requires medical detox and psychotherapeutic treatment for healing to occur.
- Abuse of alcohol in addition to other substances: Combining alcohol with other substances can be deadly. If this a problem for you, immediate treatment may save your life.
Are you ready to find alcohol rehab in Elgin? Call now to speak to a counselor who can help you determine which program is right for you.Advice on Enrolling Into a Rehab
Are you worried about what will happen when you enroll in alcohol rehab? If so, you're not alone. Fear of the unknown is one of the most often cited reasons for avoiding drug treatment - fear of physical discomfort due to alcohol withdrawal symptoms, fear of changes in your friends, and fear of changes in your life.
Withdrawal symptoms, communication issues with family, the ability to work a normal job, underlying trauma, co-occurring mental health issues - if you need assistance on any of these fronts, you can get it at your drug rehab of choice.Finding Treatment Facilities in Elgin
At the phone number listed here, you can speak to a knowledgeable counselor about your options in Elgin drug treatment. Don't let fear stop you from getting the alcohol or drug abuse treatment you need to improve your quality of life.
Call now to learn about the types of treatment resources available to you at different programs and choose the one best suited to your needs.