If you're looking to help yourself or someone you love struggling with a drinking problem or addiction to drugs in Flint, MI, Rehabs.com presents a vast online database of exclusive luxury programs, as well as myriad other choices. We can help you locate substance abuse care facilities for a range of addictions to crack cocaine, Ritalin or other addictive substance or alcohol. Search for a high-quality rehab program in Flint now, and get moving on the road to a better life.
Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab Programs in Flint, MI
Premium Listings in Flint, MI
More Treatment Centers in Flint, MI
National Council on Alcoholism and Addictions/Greater Flint Area
Thompson Paul Ms Llp
Insight Recovery Center
Chimko Dzialo and Dimovski PC
Curran Helen A MA
Furlette Mary C Ma Csw Llp
Duncan Elonzo ACSW
Diagnostic Radiology Associates of Flint PC
Chimko' Dzialo & Dimovski
Atchison- Dr. Bill- Ph.D- ACSW
Chapel Mary L MSW ACSW
Ellis Anthony MD
Genesys Comprehensive Rehabilitative Services - Back Care Center
Alano House of Flint Inc
Kreger Kenneth C MA LPC
Bottinelli Robert Phd PC
TELT Workplace Ready Tech Careers
Dailey- Dr. Dianne L.- PhD
What would you do with that money if treatment was affordable? Find out if your insurance covers treatment now!
More Info About Rehab in Flint, MI
Should I Travel for the Best Addiction Treatment?If you're looking to help yourself or someone you love struggling with a drinking problem or addiction to drugs in Flint, MI, Rehabs.com presents a vast online database of exclusive luxury programs, as well as myriad other choices. We can help you locate substance abuse care facilities for a range of addictions to crack cocaine, Ritalin or other addictive substance or alcohol. Search for a high-quality rehab program in Flint now, and get moving on the road to a better life.
Latest Reviews of Rehabs in Flint, MI
They have a wide assortment of fitness classes, kind and compassionate staff, fair visitation policies and telephone call opportunities. Could be better staffed, while my loved one was cared for well enough, they could have used more employees on shift. The staff was patient and caring while dealing with our loved one.
Excellent counselors with 15+ years experience. Outpatient programs only Has good outpatient program and after care.
Strengths: Focus on source of problems and not the negative coping mechanisms we were abusing. Specifically focused on woman's issues. Weaknesses: No sugar or pop.It is a long term 3-6 month program where you and your fellow clients will work together to help and keep each other accountable. The facilitators and counselors are genuine honest woman who are in recovery themselves and truly care about helping.
Meet the Pros
William NevadomskiCo-Founder Midwood Addiction Treatment
After a long battle with addiction to opiates and prescription drugs during his teenage years and early 20s, William went through state-funded treatment programs. After two episodes of treatment, he started living a clean life in February 2014, helped by the NA community and his desire and willingness to follow a program and change his life.Show Bio
Sam PenningtonCreative Director Oasis Recovery
Sam brings a plethora of creative energy to the Oasis family. She studied film and communications at East Tennessee State University and moved to the Asheville area in 2012. Feeling somewhat native to the area she has a huge connection to the local community and is super helpful to speak on the available resources that Western North Carolina has to offer. Her background is focused strongly on film, culinary, art, design, and marketing. Sam is in recovery herself and understands first hand how delicate and impactive rehabilitation is. She creatively thinks outside of the box to offer the most sustainable and effective benefit to your experience at Oasis. Assisting in adventure therapy with videography, planning staff and client get togethers, outreach to the local community, and volunteering in non-profit organizations needless to say, she stays busy. She typically has two pups trailing behind her at all times; a pug named Oatmeal and a mountain cur named Bowie they are her wingmen and an asset to her creative flow. Chances are upon your arrival at Oasis you will be greeted with a friendly smile and tons of support from Sam. Working in recovery is what she is most passionate about these days and with each day is eager to learn more. Sam has been described as charismatic, clairvoyant, compassionate, and insightful.Show Bio
Cecilia Plavnick, LMHC, CAPCEO Harmony Recovery Center
Two words describe Cecilia Plavnick: dedicated and passionate, especially when it comes to her work in the field of addiction treatment. Cecilia has extensive experience and knowledge, which she brings to her role as CEO of Recovery In Tune. She has dedicated more than 10 years to managing top-notch clinical teams in the substance abuse field and is regarded as a natural leader and role model by her staff. What sets Cecilia apart from the rest is both her ability to create an environment that is optimal for successful clinical interventions as well as her ability to inspire trust and continual growth among her team. Cecilia’s approach is unique because she isn’t afraid to jump in at any level of care–from the admission process to the discharge procedure–because she is a firm believer that good clinical care is an ongoing process that requires daily tweaking and maintenance. Cecilia is dedicated to her profession and to the individuals with whom she works and serves. She is always open to feedback and suggestShow Bio
- Michigan ranks 13th in treatment centers servicing/accepting medicare per 100,000 residents. One spot worse is Nebraska, ranked 14 in the U.S. One spot better is New Mexico, ranked 12 in the U.S.
- When adjusted for population, Michigan ranks 16th in treatment centers servicing/accepting access to Recovery (ATR) vouchers. One spot worse is New Mexico, ranked 17 in the U.S. Missouri is ranked one spot better at spot 15.
- For seniors or older adults clients, Michigan ranks 21st in population-adjusted treatment centers. One spot worse is New York, ranked 22 in the U.S. One spot better is Nebraska, ranked 20 in the U.S.
- Michigan is 22nd among U.S. states in treatment centers servicing or accepting IHS/638 contract care funds. Colorado is just 1 spot worse, ranked 23 out of the United States. The US National Average is ranked slightly better, ranked 21.
- Michigan ranks 22nd in treatment centers servicing/accepting community reinforcement plus vouchers per 100,000 residents. Massachusetts is ranked one spot worse at spot 23. District of Columbia is ranked slightly better, ranked 21.
More InformationView Flint Recovery Services Why are people seeking help at Flint drug rehabs? It may be due to perceptions of the dangers that come with drug and alcohol abuse. Not everyone believes that certain drugs are dangerous. Many believe that marijuana use is not harmful and that prescription drugs are safe because they come from a doctor. Still others don't believe it's risky to drink during pregnancy or before driving. When people don't understand the risks they take on when they abuse drugs or alcohol, they are more prone to develop a drug abuse problem or an addiction that requires treatment to kick.
Contact us today to find the Flint drug addiction treatment program that can help you fight your issues with drug abuse and addiction.A Guide to Going to a Treatment Program
Why do people believe the myths that drugs are not harmful - especially when they are faced with the results of drug addiction and abuse on the news, in their neighborhoods, and among their family members every day?
- Denial: If you recognize that something is dangerous, the next step is to make changes that are in line with your new understanding. Admitting the drugs are dangerous may mean admitting that your use of drugs is a deadly risk.
- Not enough information: Some people aren't getting their information from reputable sources. They may believe what their parents or friends told them and leave it at that.
- Conflicting information: The fact that marijuana is legally prescribed for medicinal purposes in some states yet illegal for others to use can be confusing. The same is true for prescription drugs and alcohol, which are both legal but also deadly.
- Lack of self-awareness: Many believe that they have their drug and alcohol use under control. To believe that the drugs are not dangerous fits right in line with their world view.
If you're ready to embrace the truth and find the right drug addiction rehab in Flint for your needs, contact us at the phone number listed above today.