Get Info on Grants Pass Recovery Programs
The city of Grants Pass offers residents a community-oriented city on the beautiful Rogue River in Oregon. With facilities in town and in nearby Medford, drug rehab in Grants Pass gives those struggling with drug addiction a variety of opportunities to pursue sobriety.
Does a Loved One Need a Dual Diagnosis Facility?
If your loved one currently has a dual diagnosis of mental illness and addiction, it can be frustratingly difficult to find competent, quality help. Some reasons why those with co-occurring disorders go without help, according to the National Alliance on Mental Illness, include:
- It may be difficult to differentiate between a mental health disorder and addiction.
- Those with dual diagnoses may be unable to live at home or in the general public.
- They are more prone to aggressive behavior.
- They may hide their drug or alcohol use.
- Dual diagnosis patients often withdraw from treatment.
If you are seeking Grants Pass addiction treatment programs for someone with a dual diagnosis, you are not alone. We are here to assist you find the best treatment for your loved one.
How Will I Pay for Treatment?
Effective drug and alcohol treatment can be expensive. If you are unsure of how to afford quality treatment, some options include:
- Private insurance policies
- Public/government insurance programs
- Government-subsidized treatment programs
- Reduced-cost treatment for those paying cash
Exploring Treatment Programs in Grants Pass
Those seeking care for addiction should consider their options carefully before choosing a program. We are here to help you find the perfect Grants Pass drug treatment center for your needs.
Our toll-free number will connect you with a trained specialist who can guide you through this difficult process.