Locate Greeley Rehabilitation Clinics
Greeley is distinctive for its mix of high-level education and health care offerings among a minority, low-income population working in the agricultural and meatpacking industries. The need for drug rehab in Greeley is high, and this city has unique needs that are met through a variety of different drug and alcohol treatment programs run both by the city and private institutions.Tips on Being Admitted Into Rehabilitation
According to the Colorado Department of Human Services, Colorado has a higher-than-average level of drug and alcohol abuse, with about 7 percent of the population addicted to a drug or alcohol. This means that the state’s drug treatment systems are overloaded, and finding treatment can take time and patience. Greeley has several excellent medical centers that treat addiction and offer rehab services, so don’t lose hope of finding treatment for your addiction.
The same study, however, showed that while drug abuse is an issue in Colorado, treatment can work for Greeley residents. One program designed specifically for women showed that the average use of drugs in the previous 30 days dropped from 14.2 to 4.6 instances for those who completed drug rehab.
Some ways to ensure that you are admitted into the best program for your addiction include:
- Get a referral from your primary care doctor. This may decrease wait times for the facility that will best serve your needs.
- Do your research. Understand what each rehab clinic offers, what the success rates are, and how they will treat your individual addiction.
- Call our toll-free number for advice. Our representatives understand how difficult the process of rehab is, and provide confidential, professional advice on how to be admitted to the best rehab program.
- Check with your insurance company. Sometimes rehab is covered by your medical insurance, so understanding coverage details can save you time and money.
Do I Have an Addiction?
It may be hard to tell if you have an addiction to drugs or alcohol. When searching for a treatment facility, you need to have a basic understanding of your symptoms of addiction. According to the National Institute of Health, these can include:
- Not eating, or eating rarely and poorly
- Missing work or school
- Hiding your alcohol or drug use from family and friends
- Drinking or using drugs alone
- An inability to stop drinking or using drugs, even when others are being harmed
If you have any of these symptoms, pursue treatment as soon as possible to keep yourself and those around you safe.
Comparing Rehab Clinics in Greeley
There are several places to start when looking for the best addiction treatment available. We can provide you with a compassionate counselor who can help you find Greeley drug treatment center options that work best for you.