Searching for Green Bay Rehabilitation Centers
What’s the cost of avoiding drug rehab in Green Bay when alcohol abuse or alcoholism is a problem? The Wisconsin Department of Health Services’ Consequences of Alcohol Consumption report says that more than 1,600 people in Wisconsin paid the highest price possible in 2008, dying as a result of alcohol. Another 4,300 people suffered serious injury, and 94,000 were arrested.
Is someone you love at risk of accident due to alcohol use and abuse? A Green Bay alcohol rehab can offer the right treatment program to address your loved one’s needs.
Advice on Enrolling Into a Rehabilitation Program
What should the Green Bay alcohol rehab program you choose offer? Making sure you choose the most comprehensive program available will give your loved one the best possible chance at a successful recovery. Look for:
- Medical detox. Medication may be part of it, but medical supervision is a necessity to ensure that you transition into sobriety safely.
- Psychotherapy. Working through underlying trauma and other mental health issues is key to a successful recovery.
- 12-step program. These groups help you more seamlessly move from rehab to the “real world” and maintain sobriety along the way.
- Holistic and alternative treatments. A wide range of treatment options helps you to get what you need from rehab.
- Aftercare services. Staying actively engaged with your recovery can help you to handle trigger issues without falling victim to the urge to relapse.
Find Rehabilitation Facilities in Green Bay
There is no one right answer that fits everyone when it comes to a Green Bay drug addiction treatment program. Different services may be more important in the recovery of different people, depending upon their needs.