Exploring Greenwood Treatment Services
Indiana has made excellent progress in managing addiction treatment and offering residents comprehensive care. Those residing in Greenwood have access to a variety of addiction intervention facilities, as well as prevention programs.The Costs of Treatment
As reported by Health Services Research, the cost analysis of an initial drug abuse treatment program showed that treatment cost less than a lack of intervention over time. While you may be responsible for some of your treatment costs, the worth of a sober life cannot be measured.
Some methods patients use to fund treatment include:
- Insurance: Many insurance programs have addiction treatment benefits.
- Savings: You may consider using some savings to pay for treatment.
- Loans: Family or friends may be willing to help pay for treatment in order to help you recover from your addiction.
- Sliding scale fees: Treatment facilities may offer low-income patients the chance to receive treatment at a reduced cost.
- Payment plans: While most facilities do not offer payment plans, speak with the business office to see what kind of programs are available.
What Is Indiana Doing to Prevent Addiction?
Indiana is committed to preventing drug and alcohol addiction in the state’s youth. According to the Indiana Prevention Resource Center, the following programs are in place for residents:
- Tools for Communities, which gives different regional areas resources that affect them specifically
- Veterans Resources pages, which serve to outline treatment options for veterans
- Indiana Youth Survey, written to understand challenges facing drug prevention in Indiana
- Substance Abuse 411, which targets synthetic drug use among the state’s youth
Comparing Treatment in Greenwood
Quality addiction treatment in Greenwood will give you the chance to achieve your goal of sobriety.
Give us a call on the toll-free number listed on this page to find out more about what treatment options are available to you.