If you're looking to help yourself or someone you love struggling with a drinking problem or addiction to drugs in Harrisburg, PA, Rehabs.com offers access to a comprehensive online catalog of luxury private facilities, as well as a lot of alternatives. We can assist you in finding addiction treatment centers for a wide variety of drug addictions to Ritalin, crack cocaine, alcohol or other addictive drug. Search for a top rehabilitation facility in Harrisburg now, and set out on the path to clean living.
Harrisburg Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers
Premium Listings near Harrisburg, PA
Clearbrook ManorLaurel Run, Pennsylvania 75 Miles from Harrisburg, PA
Excel Treatment CenterDover, New Jersey 124 Miles from Harrisburg, PA
Recovery Centers of America at LighthouseMays Landing, New Jersey 127 Miles from Harrisburg, PA
AdCare Outpatient Facility, SpringfieldWest Springfield, Massachusetts 248 Miles from Harrisburg, PA
AdCare Rhode IslandNorth Kingstown, Rhode Island 289 Miles from Harrisburg, PA
AdCare Outpatient Facility, WorcesterWorcester, Massachusetts 292 Miles from Harrisburg, PA
AdCare Outpatient Facility, WarwickWarwick, Rhode Island 292 Miles from Harrisburg, PA
AdCare Outpatient Facility, North DartmouthNorth Dartmouth, Massachusetts 314 Miles from Harrisburg, PA
AdCare Outpatient Facility, BostonBoston, Massachusetts 328 Miles from Harrisburg, PA
Foundation HousePortland, Maine 406 Miles from Harrisburg, PA
Standard Listings near Harrisburg, PA
Cazenovia Recovery Systems - Cazenovia ManorBuffalo, New York 203 Miles from Harrisburg, PA
Community Assessment & Treatment ServicesCleveland, Ohio 264 Miles from Harrisburg, PA
TROSA (Triangle Residential Options for Substance Abusers)Durham, North Carolina 324 Miles from Harrisburg, PA
Holly Hill HospitalRaleigh, North Carolina 331 Miles from Harrisburg, PA
Fellowship HallGreensboro, North Carolina 332 Miles from Harrisburg, PA
Our HopeGrand Rapids, Michigan 492 Miles from Harrisburg, PA
The Morton CenterLouisville, Kentucky 499 Miles from Harrisburg, PA
More Treatment Centers in Harrisburg, PA
Daystar Center for Spiritual Recovery Inc
Discovery House Comprehensive Treatment Center of Harrisburg
Counseling - Personal - Family - Marriage- White Deer Run
Steelton Area Counseling Clinic
Blue Ridge Haven East
Kunkle Jamie K
Anderson William MD
Mazzitti and Sullivan Counseling Services, Inc.
Brothers & Hayduk PC
Aszmus Sharon Lee CMT
Hart Jessica MA
Alternative Rehabilitation Communities
Drug Free Pennsylvania Inc
Beachy Robert J Psyd
Smith- Ms. Ann W.- MS
Alternative Rehabilitation Communities (ARC)
Genesis House Harrisburg
Social Security Administration - Harrisburg- Office Locations Hours- Of
Alternative Rehabilitation Communities
Pennsylvania Council Of Children Youth & Family Services
Alternative Rehabilitation Communities
Knackstedt Thomas E Acsw
Beverly Health & Rehabilitation Services Inc
Volunteers Of America - New Song Village- Mh Transitional Program- Community Connect
Angstadt Diane M MD
Crisis Intervention of Dauphin County
Nerviano Vincent J PhD
Child Partial Hospitalization Program
Pa Recovery Organizations
White Deer Run of Harrisburg
Daystar Center For Spiritual
Pennsyvania Psychiatric Institute Division Street Clinic
Addiction can cost up to $200 per day.
What would you do with that money if treatment was affordable? Find out if your insurance covers treatment now!
More Info About Rehab in Harrisburg, PA
Should I Travel for the Best Addiction Treatment?
Complete addiction recovery necessitates the assitance of a perfect rehab center in Harrisburg. Many clinics offer a menu of options to meet an individual's needs, such as inpatient or out-patient rehab, 28-day, 30-day or 90-day programs with long-run benefits, and executive exclusive options. Whatever your decision, Harrisburg rehabilitation programs find ways to beat the dependence.
Latest Reviews of Rehabs in Harrisburg, PA
Best place to get sober, Realistic, caring, comfy and cozy. I learned a lot and there method marked great!
They let me work day labor on the weekends. I have been Clean & Sober for 25 years. They had a 3/4 house where I could rent an apartment and had a meeting there once a week for my aftercare treatment. I have been sober since leaving the program. The program taught me that there was another way of life that included Prayer and Meditation. 1 of my counselors taught me how to meditate and how to grow Spiritually. I had to get rid of my old ideas about what I thought about Religion and to choose a God that I wanted in my life.
Staff, effectiveness, aa, classes. Holistic options, exercise options. This is no-frills treatment based on a focused 12-step approach.
Meet the Pros
Mark Messer, LSWPrimary Therapist Ohio Addiction Recovery Center
Mark is a native of Columbus, Ohio. In 2014, he graduated from The Ohio State University with and Undergraduate degree in Social Work. He is a Licensed Social Worker (LSW) and specializes in chemical dependency counseling, adolescent therapy, family dynamics, and strength based therapy. He started with Ohio Addiction Recovery Center in October 2015, shortly after opening. He has recently started working in Equine Assisted Therapy, and Recreational Therapy. I He believes in putting his heart and soul into savings the lives of every client he comes into contact with.Show Bio
Clifford Q Cabansag, MD, CTTSAddiction Medicine Physician Lindner Center of HOPE
As an addiction specialist, Dr. Cabansag brings addiction medicine expertise to the Lindner Center of HOPE team. Prior to joining us at LCOH, Dr. Cabansag trained as an Addiction Medicine Fellow at Cincinnati VAMC / University of Cincinnati, which was one of only 10 such fellowships to be recognized by the American Board of Addiction Medicine in their 2011 inaugural accreditations. While there, he received extensive training in substance use disorders, particularly in opioid, tobacco and alcohol use disorders. Likewise, his training included the treatment of co-occurring psychiatric disorders as well as motivational interviewing.Show Bio
Nancy Jones Keogh, PhDClinical Director Community Health Center
Dr. Nancy Jones Keogh joined Community Health Center in 1996 and serves as the Clinical Director overseeing all behavioral health programs. Her areas of expertise include psychological assessment and diagnosis, treatment of anxiety disorders and addiction treatment. In addition to her duties at CHC, she is in private practice and is a member of the medical staff at Akron General Medical Center and is an adjunct clinical faculty member at The University of Akron.Show Bio
- Pennsylvania ranks 24th in treatment centers servicing/accepting rational emotive behavioral therapy per 100,000 residents. Colorado is just 1 spot better, ranked 23 out of the United States. One spot worse is New York, ranked 25 in the U.S.
- When adjusted for population, Pennsylvania ranks 25th in treatment centers servicing/accepting 12-step facilitation. One spot better is New Hampshire, ranked 24 in the U.S. Washington is just 1 spot worse, ranked 26 out of the United States.
- For persons with HIV or AIDS clients, Pennsylvania ranks 27th in population-adjusted treatment centers. One spot better is Nevada, ranked 26 in the U.S. Minnesota is ranked one spot worse at spot 28.
- Pennsylvania is 29th among U.S. states in treatment centers servicing or accepting community reinforcement plus vouchers. One spot better is New Hampshire, ranked 28 in the U.S. The US National Average is ranked slightly worse, ranked 30.
- Pennsylvania ranks 30th in treatment centers servicing/accepting persons who have experienced trauma per 100,000 residents. California is just 1 spot better, ranked 29 out of the United States. The US National Average is ranked slightly worse, ranked 31.
More InformationSearch Harrisburg Recovery Centers The capital of Pennsylvania, Harrisburg gives patients in need of drug or alcohol addiction treatment both local resources as well as offerings in neighboring urban areas. The Costs Associated With Recovery Programs
- Therapy with a counselor trained in addiction and recovery
- Withdrawal services, if needed
- Transition planning
- Social services as needed, including monetary help and education
- Commercial/employee Insurance. Private insurance often has generous benefits for addiction treatment. Explore these options and which programs in particular are covered before committing.
- Reduced-fee/government-sponsored programs. While these programs provide the basics, they can be very successful and are often cheaper than private programs.
- Outpatient clinics. Some addiction treatment centers offer daily meetings with counselors, social workers and doctors, who can give you insight and assistance, while still allowing you to live at home.
As with all chronic conditions, the risk of relapse when in recovery from alcohol or drug addiction is high. Per Mayo Clinic, some of the best methods to use to prevent relapse include:
- Understand your triggers and how to avoid them. If certain situations make you especially vulnerable, steer clear.
- Seek rehab if you have started using drugs or alcohol again.
- Stay the course. If you have sought treatment, make sure you stay with your plan.