Get Info on Hendersonville Treatment Programs
The state of Tennessee has recognized that those with dual diagnosis issues need more than straightforward addiction treatment. Integrated services and professional education are priorities for drug rehab in Hendersonville, as well as other cities across the state, giving patients the quality care that will assist them on the road to sobriety.
The Costs of Rehab
According to a 2006 study by the National Survey on Drug Use and Health, 43.9 percent of those who received addiction treatment paid for some of their treatment out of their own accounts. Of those who paid for treatment, over half used two different resources to fund their care.
Employers are encouraged to provide comprehensive health insurance and access to Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) to assist with the cost of treatment.
Employees who are given these resources cost the company far less in the future, according to the Department of Health and Human Services. Some proven results include:
- Lower insurance costs
- Fewer absent days
- Better output from employees
- Reduction in workers’ compensation and liability payments
If you are interested in treatment and are unsure of whether or not your employer will pay for all or part of your treatment, give us a call. We can help you understand your options.
*What Happens During Treatment?
During treatment, you will undergo the following steps:
- Withdrawal. During withdrawal, you abstain from drugs and alcohol, and let your body go through the detox process. This may be a frightening and confusing time, so professional help is desired.
- Counseling. You work with a professional to figure out why you became addicted in the first place.
- Relapse prevention. After treatment, the risk of relapse is high. Continuing therapy, joining a group therapy program, or working with a peer mentor will help you avoid relapse.
Explore Treatment in Hendersonville
Henderson drug treatment centers give patients a fresh start. If you are interested in finding quality addiction programs in or near Henderson, take a look through our listings.