Get Info on Hutchinson Treatment Centers
Identifying your needs in recovery isn’t always a simple process. Many of the clients in Hutchinson drug rehab facilities have mental health concerns or relationship conflicts as well as substance use disorders. Some Hutchinson residents need outpatient services, while others require intensive inpatient care. To get the right level of treatment for your specific condition, work with an experienced addiction therapist in this Kansas community.
Substance Abuse Treatment Trends in Kansas
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Association (SAMHSA), treatment options for Kansas residents are on the rise. SAMHSA reports that in 2006:
- 96 percent of Kansas treatment centers offered an outpatient therapy option
- 16 percent of facilities offered residential treatment
- 5 treatment centers had an opioid recovery program
- 8 programs gave clients the option to take buprenorphine for opioid addiction
Items to Take to Recovery Facilities
Situated on the Arkansas River, the historic city of Hutchinson was founded in 1871 and was once nicknamed “Temperance City.” Today, people who suffer from drug or alcohol addiction can get help from one of several Hutchinson addiction treatment programs. In a structured, medically supervised setting, you can focus 100 percent of your attention on identifying the sources of your addiction and recovering from chemical dependence. As you prepare to enter a recovery facility, your intake counselor will advise you on the items you should bring with you. These belongings may include:
- Personal identification, such as a driver’s license or passport
- Your health insurance card, if applicable
- A limited amount of cash to use as spending money
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- Personal hygiene items
Talk with a facility representative about whether you should bring prescription medications, jewelry or other personal valuables.
Choosing a Treatment Program in Hutchinson
To increase your chances of long-term abstinence, it’s important to find the right treatment program for your needs. We can help you review your options, so you’ll be more confident about your decision.
Call our toll-free number for a list of resources in Hutchinson.