A Look at Kirkland Treatment Clinics
Low unemployment, high incomes, and beautiful scenery make Kirkland one of the most sought-after cities in Washington State. If you seek drug rehab in Kirkland, you will have access to world-class facilities within the city or in nearby Seattle.
The Costs Associated With Recovery
According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration, over 5 percent of Washington residents between the ages of 18 and 25 report a dependence on illicit drugs. Thus, the state has committed to providing both prevention and treatment programs to help individual communities. If you are considering seeking Kirkland drug rehab services, you may need to evaluate different treatment options based on your financial status.
We can help you through this important process, so call our toll-free number today for more information.
Things to consider when seeking treatment include:
- The degree of addiction: Do you need intensive therapy and inpatient withdrawal assistance?
- Co-occurring disorders: Do you have other mental health conditions that need care?
- Coverage: Do you have insurance or savings that can pay for treatment?
- Length of treatment: If treatment is inpatient, will you need to leave your job? How will this affect your insurance? In most cases, you can take a medical leave of absence from work.
- Additional services: Do you need other services to be included, such as job retraining or housing assistance?
Discussing these important factors with treatment centers can help you make the best decision for your situation.
Where Can I Find Help?
If you are seeking intervention for drugs or alcohol, some resources include:
- Our toll-free number, which will connect you with a specialist trained to guide you through the decision-making process to choose the best treatment center
- The Washington State Alcohol and Drug Helpline, which can connect you with local resources for interventions
- The Substance and Mental health treatment Administration clinic locator, which is organized by region