If you’re looking to help yourself or someone you love struggling with drug or alcohol abuse issues in Lake Hill, NY, Rehabs.com maintains a large online catalog of luxury executive centers, as well as a wealth of alternatives. We can assist you in locating drug and alcohol addiction treatment centers for a variety of addictions. Search for an excellent rehabilitation facility in Lake Hill now, and take off on the road to recovery.
Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab programs in Lake Hill, NY
More Treatment Centers within 120 miles of Lake Hill, NY
Use our free and confidential online insurance checker to see if your insurance covers treatment at an American Addiction Center facility.
More Info About Rehab in Lake Hill, NY
Should I Travel for the Best Addiction Treatment?
If you’re looking to help yourself or someone you love struggling with substance addiction issues in Lake Hill, NY, Rehabs.com provides a vast online database of exclusive luxury facilities, as well as a host of other alternatives. We can assist you in locating drug and alcohol abuse treatment clinics for a variety of addictions. Search for a great rehab center in Lake Hill now, and set out on the path to healthy living.
Latest Reviews of Rehabs in Lake Hill, NY
Meet the Pros
Jessica KitchinClinical Program Manager/Primary Therapist Recovery Institute of Ohio
My name is Jessica Kitchin and I am currently the Clinical Program Manager/Primary Therapist at Recovery Institute of Ohio. In August of 2018, I graduated with my Master’s Degree in Addiction Counseling. I also have a Bachelor’s Degree in Education. Obtaining these degrees and progressing in my life was always part of my plan as a child; however, when I started drinking regularly by the age of 12 and using drugs at the age of 16, I didn’t think my life was going to end up the way it has. Even though I attended college for education, I found myself drinking and heavily using drugs, until I dropped out with one semester left. My addiction completely controlled my life.Show Bio
- New York ranks 14th in treatment centers servicing/accepting adult men per 100,000 residents. One spot better is North Dakota, ranked 13 in the U.S. Montana is ranked one spot worse at spot 15.
- When adjusted for population, New York ranks 17th in treatment centers servicing/accepting adult women. One spot better is North Dakota, ranked 16 in the U.S. Massachusetts is ranked one spot worse at spot 18.
- For sliding fee scale clients, New York ranks 18th in population-adjusted treatment centers. One spot better is North Dakota, ranked 17 in the U.S. Illinois is ranked one spot worse at spot 19.
- New York is 18th among U.S. states in treatment centers servicing or accepting persons with HIV or AIDS. One spot better is North Carolina, ranked 17 in the U.S. Oklahoma is just 1 spot worse, ranked 19 out of the United States.
- New York ranks 19th in treatment centers servicing/accepting criminal justice clients per 100,000 residents. Connecticut is just 1 spot better, ranked 18 out of the United States. One spot worse is Rhode Island, ranked 20 in the U.S.