Search Lakeville Rehabilitation Clinics
Once a rural agricultural area, Lakeville has since expanded into a thriving Minnesota city that combines the advantages of urban life with the stability of a smaller community. This growth has brought about an expansion of Lakeville drug rehab opportunities, and residents who need treatment for a substance use disorder have multiple options to choose from.
Treatment Facilities in Minnesota
As part of the Twin Cities area, Lakeville has access to some of the leading rehabilitation programs in the state. The National Survey of Substance Abuse Treatment Services (NSSATS) reported that in 2009:
- 49.7 percent of Minnesota facilities were non-profit
- 40.3 percent were for-profit, requiring private payment
- Approximately 10 percent were run by federal, state or tribal governments
- 20 percent provided a combination of mental health and substance abuse treatment services
Advice on Selecting a Treatment Clinic
Why should you enroll in a Lakeville treatment center instead of attempting recovery on your own? There are a number of compelling reasons:
- Rehab programs offer intensive individual counseling to help you get at the root causes of your addiction.
- Recovery programs take place in settings that are removed from your usual environment.
- The group therapy component of rehab lets you learn important coping skills from other clients.
- Recovery services include pharmacotherapy to help you manage cravings and withdrawals.
Finding Recovery Resources in Lakeville
Medical, psychological and financial support is necessary when you’re trying to rebuild your life after addiction. Formal rehab programs provide the maximum support for Lakeville residents in search of this reinforcement.
The hard work of recovery can be much easier if you rely on credentialed addiction experts to guide you through the process. By contacting us, you can start your journey with a list of reliable recovery resources in the Twin Cities area.