An Overview on Lansing Treatment Centers
Would someone you care about benefit from time spent at a Lansing drug rehab? For those who are living with an active dependence upon an illicit substance, it’s the most effective and safest option available. It can provide your loved one with an immediate release from addictive abuse of any drug or alcohol and give them the support they need to maintain their newfound sobriety.
- Comprehensive evaluation and diagnosis to determine what is needed in terms of addiction treatment
- Medical supervision and detox if withdrawal symptoms are an issue
- Psychotherapeutic treatment that addresses personal issues, underlying trauma, and relapse prevention tools
- Aftercare services that vary by degrees of intensity according to each patient’s needs as they transition out of rehab and head home
Would you like to learn more about what you can expect to experience at a Lansing drug addiction treatment center? Contact us today to get the answers to your questions.
A Guide to Going to a Rehab Program
Fraud, homicide, embezzlement – these are just a few of the cases that have made the news in Lansing, each one a direct result of someone’s dependence upon drugs and alcohol. Few people go from being a sober, law-abiding citizen to standing in front of a judge for crimes like those listed above overnight. It happens slowly, day by day, as the number of drinks, pills or lines increase each day.
How do you know when it’s time to seek treatment for drug abuse? In general, when it begins to intrude upon your life. You may be able to identify that intrusion just by comparing how your life was before you began drinking or using drugs to how it is now. Consider some specifics:
- When your job performance and ability decreases
- When you have problems with your loved ones and close friends
- When you stop caring about things that used to mean a lot to you
- When you start to hang out with people based only on their shared interest in your drug of choice
Find Rehabilitation Centers in Lansing
If you’re ready to seek help from a Lansing addiction treatment program, we’re here to give you everything you need to get started.
We’ll help you find the right center for your needs and even walk you through the enrollment process. Are you ready to take that first step? Contact us at the number listed above today.