If you’re looking to help yourself or someone you love struggling with alcoholism or addiction to drugs in Lodi, WI, Rehabs.com offers a huge online database of executive exclusive programs, as well as a lot of alternatives. We can assist you in locating drug and alcohol addiction treatment programs for a variety of addictions. Search for a top rehabilitation center in Lodi now, and get moving on the road to clean living.
Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab centers in Lodi, WI
Premium Listings in Lodi, WI
Preferred Listings in Lodi, WI
More Treatment Centers in Lodi, WI
Use our free and confidential online insurance checker to see if your insurance covers treatment at an American Addiction Center facility.
More Info About Rehab in Lodi, WI
Should I Travel for the Best Addiction Treatment?
If you’re looking to help yourself or someone you love struggling with substance addiction issues in Lodi, WI, Rehabs.com maintains a huge online database of executive luxury clinics, as well as myriad other options. We can support you in finding substance abuse care facilities for a variety of addictions . Search for a top rated rehab clinic in Lodi now, and get moving on the path to clean living.
Latest Reviews of Rehabs in Lodi, WI
I worked for this company many years ago and trying to see if it is still in business. I loved working here.
Great client focused, multiple treatment methods Not quite able to address multiple issues (eating disorders and substance abuse and mental health Good, clean facility, caring staff)
they get people clean and keep them that way no weaknesses that come to mind it is something people have to find for their own well being
Meet the Pros
Dr. Mark Illumanti, MDMedical Director The Freedom Center
Mark joined the medical team at The Freedom Center in September 2018 as the Medical Director. He received his medical degree in Mexico with further certification from Rutgers Medical School in New Jersey. He then attended New York Medical College for his residency training. Prior to being hired at The Freedom Center, he spent over twenty years working in the field of addictions treatment, and has been involved in nearly every treatment setting, from outpatient to residential to maintenance management. As the Medical Director, Mark works with the staff to coordinate the appropriate level of care for each individual client. He works directly with the clients on management of medical issues both related to and separate from their addiction, ensuring comprehensive health care plans that ensure our clients’ chances at recovery. What he has found to be most rewarding about working in the addictions treatment field is being able to help suffering addicts and alcoholics to realize their fullest potential.Show Bio
Lisa DehortyCEO Recovery Centers of America Capital Region
Lisa Dehorty has over 20 years of experience in the substance abuse and treatment industry. After earning her Masters of Healthcare Administration from St. Joseph's University, Masters of Psychology from Towson State University and Bachelors of Psychology from Shepherd University, she began her career as an Admission Counselor at an addiction treatment center. Lisa quickly progressed to Assistant Director of Admissions, and then to Director of Admissions. As she continued to grow in her career, she never lost focus of her number one goal: Reconnect patients with recovery. Lisa is known to be an innovative leader and has diversified skills including insurance and managed care contracting, development and implementation of policies and procedures, and knowledge and adherence to accreditation standards and state regulations.Show Bio
Michael OgdenCEO Recovery Centers of America at Bracebridge Hall
Michael brings a wealth of experience, knowledge and skill to Bracebridge Hall. Michael has spent the last 18 months as Executive Director at Recovery Centers of America at Devon . Over the course of his career, Michael has held clinical, operations, marketing and a variety of leadership roles. He’s been the Executive Director, Program Director or Administrator of several organizations working with both adults and adolescents. Michael holds a BA in Psychology from Saint Leo University and Master of Public Health from Drexel University. Michael is also a US Navy Veteran.Show Bio
- Wisconsin ranks 11th in treatment centers servicing/accepting medicare per 100,000 residents. One spot worse is New Mexico, ranked 12 in the U.S. One spot better is North Dakota, ranked 10 in the U.S.
- When adjusted for population, Wisconsin ranks 13th in treatment centers servicing/accepting federal military insurance. One spot worse is New Mexico, ranked 14 in the U.S. South Dakota is just 1 spot better, ranked 12 out of the United States.
- For IHS/638 contract care funds clients, Wisconsin ranks 16th in population-adjusted treatment centers. One spot worse is Vermont, ranked 17 in the U.S. Oregon is just 1 spot better, ranked 15 out of the United States.
- Wisconsin is 16th among U.S. states in treatment centers servicing or accepting medicaid. One spot worse is Rhode Island, ranked 17 in the U.S. Kansas is just 1 spot better, ranked 15 out of the United States.
- Wisconsin ranks 18th in treatment centers servicing/accepting access to Recovery (ATR) vouchers per 100,000 residents. Massachusetts is ranked one spot worse at spot 19. One spot better is New Mexico, ranked 17 in the U.S.