Explore Logan Treatment Programs
The state of Utah has been proactive in the fight against drug and alcohol abuse. Between funding programs to address at-risk populations within the prison environment, education programs for DUI offenders and students, those seeking Logan drug rehab treatment have many options to choose from.
Paying for Recovery Services
The first step in finding appropriate treatment for your drug or alcohol addiction is to identify exactly what features of a program will help you the most. As reported in a 2002 study by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Association, 23 percent of adults who had a mental health disorder such as depression, anxiety, or bipolar disorder, were also addicted to drugs or alcohol; often, more than one issue is at play with addiction. Before you begin treatment, find out what services are included in the cost of care, including areas that may be considered “ancillary,” or not part of basic rehab treatment services. These can include:
- Drug assistance with withdrawal symptoms
- Ongoing counseling after treatment is complete
- Help with retaining or finding a job
- Treatment of co-occurring disorders, which may involve more specialists
- Family counseling
- Legal consultation, if applicable
Barriers to Services
According to a 2007 study by the National Survey on Drug Use and Health, several distinct barriers to services were observed in those needing treatment for alcohol addiction. These include:
- Expense of treatment, with or without insurance
- Social stigma associated with alcoholism
- Lack of resources
- Lack of insurance coverage
- Lack of desire to stop drinking or using drugs
Finding Treatment in Logan
Logan drug rehab centers offer excellent options for quality care, but finding the best clinics for your needs may be an intimidating prospect.
Our toll-free number will connect you with a counselor who can assist you in choosing the right program for your addiction.