If you’re looking to help yourself or someone you love struggling with drinking or drug abuse issues in Mackinaw, IL, Rehabs.com offers a huge Internet database of private exclusive clinics, as well as a lot of other alternatives. We can help you in locating drug and alcohol abuse care centers for a [\$_variety_of_addictions] to illicit drug], [ST. Search for a top rated rehabilitation clinic in Mackinaw now, and get started on the path to sober living.
Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab centers in Mackinaw, IL
Premium Listings in Mackinaw, IL
Preferred Listings in Mackinaw, IL
More Treatment Centers in Mackinaw, IL
What would you do with that money if treatment was affordable? Find out if your insurance covers treatment now!
More Info About Rehab in Mackinaw, IL
Should I Travel for the Best Addiction Treatment?
If you’re looking to help yourself or someone you love struggling with drug or alcohol abuse issues in Mackinaw, IL, Rehabs.com presents a massive online database of exclusive executive centers, as well as a lot of alternatives. We can assist you in discovering addiction treatment programs for a variety of drug addictions to top 10 prescription drugs], [ST. Search for a perfect rehab program in Mackinaw now, and take off on the path to clean living.
Latest Reviews of Rehabs in Mackinaw, IL
I worked for this company many years ago and trying to see if it is still in business. I loved working here.
Great client focused, multiple treatment methods Not quite able to address multiple issues (eating disorders and substance abuse and mental health Good, clean facility, caring staff)
Excellent treatment and great accommodation.
Meet the Pros
Matt GanemExecutive Director Banyan Treatment Center - Wilmington
Matt Ganem is a poet and the author of “The Shadow of an Addict.” Matt also hosts Banyan Recovery Radio and speaks to different schools, recovery programs and community forums on addiction. He is a huge voice for recovery not only in his hometown of Massachusetts, but nationwide. Oxycontin which eventually led to Heroin addiction brought him to rock bottom at the age of 21. He was able to turn his life around and now tries to provide hope and strength to those still sick and struggling with substance abuse. Matt works relentlessly to help others escape the grasp of addiction by shining a positive light on recovery. He does this by speaking at schools and community events for prevention education. His work was recognized by Massachusetts Organization of Addiction and Recovery and Matt was selected to be Massachusetts Recovery Advocate of the Year in 2015. Matt Ganem a father of two beautiful children Christian and Payton and has been clean and sober for over 9 years.Show Bio
Karen Vernon-Thompson, LICSW, CADC-II, LADC-IClinician Recovering Champions
Karen has more than 25 years of supervisory experience managing detox, CSS, and transitional support services at local inpatient treatment facilities. An advocate of — and a participant in — the 12-step program, Karen has a special insight that informs her clinical practice.Show Bio
Heidi Ginter, MD, FASAMChief Medical Officer Recovery Centers of America at Westminster
Dr. Ginter has nearly two decades of experience working in the addiction treatment field and is a prominent voice in medication-assisted treatment (MAT). MAT, the use of FDA-approved medications in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies, is widely considered to be an effective tool in battling addiction to opioids and other drugs. Dr. Ginter graduated from Yale University and earned her doctorate at the University of Maryland School of Medicine. She has lectured extensively on MAT and opioid dependence. Dr. Ginter started her career as a family doctor for underserved populations and eventually found a passion for helping pregnant women struggling with addiction. Most recently, she was the Regional Medical Director and Chief Medical Officer for an outpatient addiction treatment provider with 16 sites in Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire and Connecticut.Show Bio
- Illinois ranks 13th in treatment centers servicing/accepting DUI/SWI clients per 100,000 residents. Kansas is just 1 spot worse, ranked 14 out of the United States. Maryland is ranked one spot better at spot 12.
- When adjusted for population, Illinois ranks 19th in treatment centers servicing/accepting sliding fee scale. Indiana is ranked one spot worse at spot 20. One spot better is New York, ranked 18 in the U.S.
- For rational emotive behavioral therapy clients, Illinois ranks 20th in population-adjusted treatment centers. Washington is just 1 spot worse, ranked 21 out of the United States. One spot better is New Jersey, ranked 19 in the U.S.
- Illinois is 21st among U.S. states in treatment centers servicing or accepting any program or group. Washington is just 1 spot worse, ranked 22 out of the United States. One spot better is Nebraska, ranked 20 in the U.S.
- Illinois ranks 21st in treatment centers servicing/accepting 12-step facilitation per 100,000 residents. Massachusetts is ranked one spot worse at spot 22. Kansas is just 1 spot better, ranked 20 out of the United States.