Exploring Manitowoc Treatment Programs
drug rehab programs offer patients many different options to treat their addiction and any underlying conditions. With medical facilities in Manitowoc and in the greater Green Bay area, you can achieve your goal of a sober life.
Does a Loved One Need a Dual Diagnosis Program?
According to the National Alliance on Mental Illness
, families with loved ones who are battling both mental illness and addiction may have difficulty effectively finding treatment or recovery services. Some ideas for uniting as a family to help the addict include:
- Deciding that a problem exists
- Defining what the problem is, to the best of your knowledge
- Sharing your concerns with the loved one, with evidence to back up your arguments
- Avoiding arguments with the addict
- Providing your loved one with options, including treatment, therapy and medical help
Handling a co-occurring diagnosis in a loved one can be difficult and frustrating. We are here to help, so feel free to contact us on our toll-free number for more information about treatment options in the Manitowoc area.What Can You Expect in Treatment?
While all treatment centers specialize in specific approaches, certain strategies are universal in treating drug dependency, including:
- One-on-one therapy
- Group therapy
- Medical care for underlying conditions
- Ongoing therapy after treatment is complete
This combination of group and individualized therapy can prove very effective in managing addiction and identifying any other mental health conditions that may affect treatment.