View Maricopa Treatment Programs
Maricopa drug rehab programs offer addiction treatment and rehabilitation services to anyone in the area who struggles with an addiction problem. If you suspect a love one has a drug problem, investigating available treatment options is the first step towards getting them the help they need.Signs Your Loved One Needs Rehabilitation
Methamphetamine and cocaine distribution rings are an ongoing concern within the state of Arizona. According to the Pinal County Sheriffs’ Department, law enforcement officials continue to investigate and uncover existing drug networks through the county. Keeping an eye out for signs of abuse in someone you know is using drugs may be the only thing that keeps a loved one from hitting rock bottom.
Some of the signs to look for include:
- Frequent absences or tardies at work or school
- Poor work performance or declining grades
- Taking unnecessary risks, such as casual sex with multiple partners or driving under the influence
- Getting into trouble at school or with the law
Effects of Drug Abuse on Women
Physical and psychological differences between men and women may make a woman more vulnerable to the effects of drug addiction. According to the Psychiatric Times, studies on the effects of addiction on women versus men reveal the following findings:
- Women tend to enter drug treatment sooner than men based on the date of their first drug experience.
- Women tend to experience more severe withdrawal symptoms than men even in cases where drug abuse histories are similar.
- Women show faster rates of addiction in terms of how drugs affect their bodies.
- Women are more likely to develop drug-related physical and psychological disorders.
Enrolling Into Treatment Facilities in Maricopa
For some people, the toll drugs take on the body and mind prevent them from seeing the effects of addiction in their lives. While it’s best that a person make the decision on their own, a person can still benefit from drug treatment when family and friends insist they seek help.
A Maricopa drug treatment center provides a setting where a person can get clean from drugs and finally see the effects addiction has had on their lives. Call us today for help in finding treatment in the Maricopa area.