Search New Bedford Recovery Facilities
While the city of New Bedford offers a charming New England experience, it has a higher-than-average poverty level of over 20 percent. These poverty levels directly impact the need for social services, and New Bedford drug rehab treatment centers are much needed and highly utilized services within the city.Tips on Going to Rehabilitation
Addiction and underlying mental or emotional health issues are individual to you. When seeking rehabilitation services, confirm that facilities you are interested in offer the following:
- Withdrawal assistance, which may include drug therapy and other medical intervention
- Counseling to increase your understanding of your addiction history and risk factors
- Long-term planning to lessen the risk of relapse
- Support programs to provide structure to your treatment program
Understanding your individual addiction situation is key to success in addiction recovery treatment. Some questions to ask, according to the Substance Abuse and Mental health treatment Administration, include:
- How is your staff trained?
- Is outpatient treatment available after I have completed the program?
- Is there assistance as I transition to a sober life?
- Will my insurance cover the cost of treatment?
- Has our program been successful in treating patients with similar addictions?
- What should I expect during the treatment process?
What Are Components of Successful Programs?
In addition to drug or alcohol addiction treatment, recovery services offer other services that may influence your ability to complete rehab and stay sober, including:
- Dependent care and management of family problems
- Diagnosis of PTSD, ADHD, depression or other mental health issues
- Psychological assessments for past trauma
- Housing assistance
- Job retraining
Compare Rehab Clinics in New Bedford
Your primary care doctor can help you in finding specific resources for facilities nearby, or you can call our toll-free number to have someone help you find your best recovery options.
New Bedford offers a wide variety of rehab facilities, so compare offerings to find the best option for your individual addiction.