Selecting New Iberia Rehabilitation Facilities
A high poverty level within a city is often associated with increased crime and drug abuse. Drug rehab in New Iberia
, Louisiana, however, can provide a road back to a healthy sober life.
If you are interested in recovery services in the New Iberia area, give us a call; we can help you find the life you seek.Does a Loved One Need Dual Diagnosis Facilities?
According to the National Comorbidity Survey, those with schizophrenia were four times as likely to have a drug abuse problem as the general population, and those with bipolar disorder were five times as likely to be addicted. If your loved one needs treatment for an addiction and an underlying mental health disorder, options for recovery services include:
Addiction in Retirement Age
- Residential treatment: A patient will live and be treated on site. Treatment includes mental health counseling, medication assisted treatment, and group therapy.
- Outpatient therapy: In these programs, patients attend therapy during the day and return home in the evening.
- Group sessions: For ongoing care after treatment is complete, group therapy has proven successful. These meetings happen several times per week, and the patient has the ability to contact professionals when they feel they need it.
The city of Iberia is actively courting retirees, as they can bring retirement funds and stability to a community. However, addiction treatment of the elderly can prove different from other services. According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration, key considerations when treating the elderly include:
Finding Rehab Programs in New Iberia
- The need for transportation assistance
- Lack of quality support systems, such as spouses
- Economic disparities
- Inadequate health insurance coverage
New Iberia addiction treatment programs provide excellent support to those seeking medical and mental health treatments.
If you desire to change your life and achieve sobriety, call our toll-free number for additional information.