Browsing Palm Springs Rehabilitation Centers
Riverside County in California has worked hard at reducing alcohol and drug dependency in its residents, and has seen drops in alcohol arrest rates and alcohol-related motor vehicle accidents since 2000, according to the California Department of Alcohol and Drug Programs. Drug rehab in Palm Springs gives patients a chance to recover their former, sober life in a professional environment.Paying for Rehabilitation Programs
California has many options for drug rehab programs, and while the cost of treatment can be high, resources exist for you to find the treatment that you need. Some sources for cost-effective addiction programs include:
- Medi-Cal: If you are uninsured, you may be eligible to apply for Medi-Cal, which is state-sponsored medical insurance that often has drug or alcohol treatment options built in to its coverage.
- Perinatal Directory: This resource is intended for women with children, and is a publicly funded drug treatment program.
- The Department of Veterans Affairs: If you are a veteran, check out the DVA to see if you can find a treatment program that is subsidized.
- Private insurance: Check with your private insurance company for which treatment programs are covered and at what amount.
- Uncompensated care: Some private treatment facilities offer uncompensated, or charity, care programs for individuals under a certain income level.
If you need further assistance finding a qualified program in or near Palm Springs to fit your needs, call our toll-free number where specialists are standing by with extensive information on treatment options for your situation.
*Drug Abuse and the Elderly
As the population of Palm Springs ages, addiction treatment of an elderly population becomes increasingly important. Some areas that are noted to be helpful in treating the elderly, according to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administrative Services Quick Facts:
- Home-based treatment
- Family support
- Cognitive behavioral mental health interventions
- Group therapy sessions
In addition, the elderly may need assistance with transportation, physical issues, and finances due to inadequate health insurance to cover rehab services.
Seek Treatment in Palm Springs
Palm Springs drug treatment centers offer patients the best care in beautiful surroundings. Our operators can help you make this difficult decision, so do not hesitate to call for treatment information.