If you're looking to help yourself or someone you love struggling with substance abuse in Palo Alto, CA, Rehabs.com supplies a extensive online database of exclusive private programs, as well as a wealth of other options. We can help you locate substance abuse care centers for a dependencies to cocaine, Xanax or other addictive substance or alcohol. Search for a top rated rehab program in Palo Alto now, and get moving on the road to a better life.
Palo Alto Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab Programs
Premium Listings near Palo Alto, CA
Elevate Addiction ServicesWatsonville, California 39 Miles from Palo Alto, CA
Destinations for TeensWoodland Hills, California 300 Miles from Palo Alto, CA
Evolve Treatment Centers for TeensBeverly Hills, California 311 Miles from Palo Alto, CA
Recover Integrity for MenLos Angeles, California 312 Miles from Palo Alto, CA
Asana RecoveryCosta Mesa, California 353 Miles from Palo Alto, CA
California Highlands Addiction TreatmentBanning, California 379 Miles from Palo Alto, CA
Desert Hope Outpatient CenterLas Vegas, Nevada 398 Miles from Palo Alto, CA
AToN CenterEncinitas, California 410 Miles from Palo Alto, CA
Destinations for Teens TopangaTopanga, California 427 Miles from Palo Alto, CA
Standard Listings near Palo Alto, CA
Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - MPI Treatment ServicesOakland, California 27 Miles from Palo Alto, CA
New Hope RecoveryModesto, California 65 Miles from Palo Alto, CA
Campobello Chemical Dependency Treatment ServicesSanta Rosa, California 80 Miles from Palo Alto, CA
Comprehensive Addiction Programs, Inc.Fresno, California 113 Miles from Palo Alto, CA
Herndon Recovery CenterVisalia, California 172 Miles from Palo Alto, CA
Walter Hoving HomePasadena, California 320 Miles from Palo Alto, CA
MFI Recovery Center - A Woman's PlaceRiverside, California 358 Miles from Palo Alto, CA
More Treatment Centers in Palo Alto, CA
Addiction Solutions Center
North County Treatment and Recovery Center
Free at Last Walker House
Baras Hugh PhD
A A A Bay Area Biofeedback
Bahram Katouzian PhD
Bar Miriam Phd MFT
A Totalcare Medical Center
Daytop Village Inc Adult Services
Free at Last Intensive Outpatient Unit
Williams House 1and 2
Barrett Laurie PhD
Alliance for Community Care
Free at Last Malaika House
Hoai-Thu Truong, Ph.D.
Laurie J. Linscheid, MFT
Ernest Schmidt Therapy
Dr.Cervelli, Clinical Psychologist
Adolescent Counseling Services
Momentum for Mental Health/La Selva Outpatient Services/Palo Alto
Family and Children Services
Childrens Health Council
VA Palo Alto Health Care System
Momentum for Mental Health La Selva
Jewish Family and Childrens Services South Peninsula Office
VA Palo Alto Health Care System - First Step
Addiction can cost up to $200 per day.
What would you do with that money if treatment was affordable? Find out if your insurance covers treatment now!
More Info About Rehab in Palo Alto, CA
Should I Travel for the Best Addiction Treatment?If you're looking to help yourself or someone you love struggling with substance abuse in Palo Alto, CA, Rehabs.com supplies a extensive online database of exclusive private programs, as well as a wealth of other options. We can help you locate substance abuse care centers for a dependencies to cocaine, Xanax or other addictive substance or alcohol. Search for a top rated rehab program in Palo Alto now, and get moving on the road to a better life.
Latest Reviews of Rehabs in Palo Alto, CA
providing a good support network
Staff, effectiveness, aa, classes. Holistic options, exercise options. This is no-frills treatment based on a focused 12-step approach.
Had my own bathroom and kitchen, you cook your own meals, shop for your food, although building is ran down, bed was comfortable. They made every possible effort to provide services that I needed.
Meet the Pros
Mark Messer, LSWPrimary Therapist Ohio Addiction Recovery Center
Mark is a native of Columbus, Ohio. In 2014, he graduated from The Ohio State University with and Undergraduate degree in Social Work. He is a Licensed Social Worker (LSW) and specializes in chemical dependency counseling, adolescent therapy, family dynamics, and strength based therapy. He started with Ohio Addiction Recovery Center in October 2015, shortly after opening. He has recently started working in Equine Assisted Therapy, and Recreational Therapy. I He believes in putting his heart and soul into savings the lives of every client he comes into contact with.Show Bio
Clifford Q Cabansag, MD, CTTSAddiction Medicine Physician Lindner Center of HOPE
As an addiction specialist, Dr. Cabansag brings addiction medicine expertise to the Lindner Center of HOPE team. Prior to joining us at LCOH, Dr. Cabansag trained as an Addiction Medicine Fellow at Cincinnati VAMC / University of Cincinnati, which was one of only 10 such fellowships to be recognized by the American Board of Addiction Medicine in their 2011 inaugural accreditations. While there, he received extensive training in substance use disorders, particularly in opioid, tobacco and alcohol use disorders. Likewise, his training included the treatment of co-occurring psychiatric disorders as well as motivational interviewing.Show Bio
Nancy Jones Keogh, PhDClinical Director Community Health Center
Dr. Nancy Jones Keogh joined Community Health Center in 1996 and serves as the Clinical Director overseeing all behavioral health programs. Her areas of expertise include psychological assessment and diagnosis, treatment of anxiety disorders and addiction treatment. In addition to her duties at CHC, she is in private practice and is a member of the medical staff at Akron General Medical Center and is an adjunct clinical faculty member at The University of Akron.Show Bio
- California ranks 10th in treatment centers servicing/accepting no payment accepted per 100,000 residents. Arkansas is ranked one spot worse at spot 11. Wyoming is just 1 spot better, ranked 9 out of the United States.
- When adjusted for population, California ranks 20th in treatment centers servicing/accepting persons with HIV or AIDS. Montana is ranked one spot worse at spot 21. Oklahoma is just 1 spot better, ranked 19 out of the United States.
- For IHS/638 contract care funds clients, California ranks 20th in population-adjusted treatment centers. The US National Average is ranked slightly worse, ranked 21. Kansas is just 1 spot better, ranked 19 out of the United States.
- California is 25th among U.S. states in treatment centers servicing or accepting LGBTQ. One spot worse is New York, ranked 26 in the U.S. One spot better is North Dakota, ranked 24 in the U.S.
- California ranks 26th in treatment centers servicing/accepting community reinforcement plus vouchers per 100,000 residents. Delaware is ranked slightly worse, ranked 27. Wisconsin is just 1 spot better, ranked 25 out of the United States.
More InformationWhat to Look at Before Going to a Program Palo Alto, California is a beautiful city located in the San Francisco Bay Area. Named after the El Palo Alto redwood tree, it houses parts of Stanford University, and is the headquarters for a number of technology companies such as Hewlett Packard. Palo Alto is steeped in history but still provides an excellent job market with modern companies. Sadly, Palo Alto has unfortunately high levels of drug and alcohol abuse. According to the 2010 National Survey on Drug Use and Health over 9 million Americans were users of illicit drugs, not including marijuana. The youthful population of Palo Alto, combined with a high-pressure, competitive job market can lead individuals to seek solace in various substances to deal with the stress. Addiction programs can help these individuals manage their time and stress in healthy ways.What to Look at Before Going to a Rehab Program
Before entering into a drug rehab facility, it is important to consider various aspects of treatment that will help you determine what time of facility best suits your needs.
- How severe is your addiction? Different substances can cause stronger levels of dependence - both physical and psychological - than others. These types of substances might require a lengthier stay in a treatment program and perhaps a different style of program all together.
- How much do you have to spend on a program? Consider your financial situation when deciding what type of program is best suited for you. Also, do some research and take advantage of programs with flexible payment plans, employee health benefits or your insurance coverage.
- How involved do you want your loved ones to be in the treatment process? Most treatment facilities will try and incorporate your loved ones into your recovery, though some may do so more than others.
*What Drugs Cause Physical Dependence?
Contact us today to get more information on a drug or alcohol treatment program in Palo Alto that will work well for your situation.